Xterior Solutions

Hyde Park, NY 12538

Full Roof Replacement in Saugerties

Full Roof Replacement in Saugerties

roofing202012477
What an amazing job! This home was a great project. It entailed a full roof replacement along with soffit and fascia replacement. The new roof consisted of Owens Corning shingles in Slate Stone Grey. Another great feature about this project is Marvin Elevate series new construction windows in the color ebony for the Xterior trim and white interior trim.

Now offering 0% financing for 36 Months for a limited time. We are a Top Rated Angie's List Contractor and have won the Super Service Award 7 consecutive years in a row. Our services include installation and repair of Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Gutters and now Fencing. Every Owens Corning Roof Replacement job will come with a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty; covering defects and installation for as long as you live in your home. With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee there will be no customer unsatisfied. We are an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor and represent less than 1% of the roofing contractors in the USA. We service 8 counties throughout the Hudson Valley and are licensed and bonded with all proper insurances. We also have an exclusive SHOWROOM for our customers, so don't hesitate to contact us....

roofing (215)gutter repair (57)siding companies (40)window replacement (13)skylight installation (8)chimney repair (6)decks & porches (13)roof cleaning (6)door installation (5)insulation (4)patio enclosures (3)window treatment (1)

04/02/2021

They were great. Even fixed a part I did not ask them to do at no charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2021

03/06/2021

for : a patch, some sealing around vents and finally for a completely new roof this winter when multiple leaks and standing snow convinced me I had to have a roof replacement. For a big ticket item, it was a relatively painless process. Contacting them was easy and and polite (Jennifer!). Evaluating the work needed was a transparent process and explained clearly (Matt). Each time work crews came t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have called Xterior more than once in the past couple years about my roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2021

12/10/2020

I couldn't be more pleased with Xterior. I am thrilled that I found them on Angie's list. They were communicative, professional, hard-working, fast, efficient, and cleaned up beautifully. I recommend them 100%! This is one of the very best companies I have ever worked with, from the owner through the building crew. A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, gutters, skylight window replacements

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

11/13/2020

Great job. Very professional. Helped to complete work in a tight time frame. Happy with the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement and new gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

08/30/2020

Having a roof replaced is a major investment in your property. Before spending that kind of money, my wife and I wanted to know the job would be done right. We chose Xterior Solutions because we had used them in the past to replace a door and window and we were very pleased with the quality of their work on that job. Their price was lower than I expected, but of course, it's still a lot of money. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our roof completely done - old shingles removed, damaged wood repaired, new full-length ridge vent added, new vent added for second-floor bathroom, gutters cleaned and new caps to be installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

Thank you for the great review. It was nice to work with you again. Jason Tabor- President

08/02/2020

Great experience. Professional crew, communicative, and I am satisfied with the new roof and skylights. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Roof and Skylight Replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

Your review is greatly appreciated. Thank you. Jason Tabor- President

07/27/2020

It was a great experience dealing with this company. Everyone was competent and friendly ---beginning with Karen, who did the estimate, to Jason, Luis and the crew who did the work. The roof was completed in one day and all debris was removed. Not even a stray nail was left on the ground. The gutters were replaced the next morning. I would certainly use them for any future projects as well as reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Thank you for the great review. It's greatly appreciated. Jason Tabor- President

07/09/2020

The estimator came for site review and provided an estimate that day. When they were selected, documents were prepared immediately and a projection of when the work would be done. We were called a couple days in advance for start day/time. The team started work right on time. They finished the job that afternoon. The whole outside of the house has a great new look. Well done!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
to have the outside window trim wrapped in aluminum

CATEGORY window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

Thank you for the review. Jason Tabor- President

07/07/2020

excellent experience. Would definitely hire again Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior siding

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Thanks for the great review. Give us a call if you need us in the future. Jason Tabor - President

07/03/2020

Extremely professional, responsive, with outstanding quality down to the smallest detail. The job was expensive because we went with a high end quality roofing material plus the plywood had to be replaced, and we replaced all the gutters. But, we have a lifetime warranty. We moved into this house over 20 years ago and the roof was not new at the time so it really needed the work that was done. I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof and gutter replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was definitely a long day as we had to replace 90% of the plywood. Roof came out amazing and I'm glad you love the color. Thanks again- Jason Tabor- President

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Gutters and Fencing

Pressure Washing, metal roofing, wood siding replacement

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available