Ames Construction

With Angi since September 2009

New View Painting

In business since 1997, New View Painting has the expertise to provide your home with a beautiful & lasting finish. Tim, the owner, is hands on with your project through its completion. We're confident that you'll want to tell the neighbors your "Picasso" paint job didn't cost a fortune.

Clover Painting Corp

At Clover Painting Corp our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or too small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Ryc's Painting

Interior painting only, in unoccupied dwellings due to concerns about Covid 19 and an underlying condition (COPD level 2) that puts me in a vulnerable status.

09/10/2014

Very knowledgeable and skilled workmanship

Description of Work
Install carpet on the stairs and landing wall-to-wall Repaired foundation and install the tile Neat and clean workmanship Worked on the plumbing on the new camper Work on a lot of little small repair jobs around the house

Category gutter repair

11/07/2012

Category gutter repair

09/09/2009

He is a really great contractor. He is honest and clean. I have been using him for about twenty years now. I am comfortable leaving him the keys to my house. He's not the most expensive, but he's not the cheapest either. He will do the job right, or not at all. I highly recommend him. He can do just about anything!

Description of Work
He first put on a new roof for me. He didn't even charge me for strengthening the beam that was cracked. He's built a carport, a metal garage building, he is working on an ongoing building for me; another pre-fabricated garage, he's done furnance work, plumbing work, painting, sheetrock work, spackling, fabricated shelves for me, he's built custom doors, he built a whole jacuzzi room, he's done foundation work, and even tree work for me.