Ames Construction

With Angi since September 2009

tape, paint interiors and exteriors, power wash, minor carpentry

Over The Top focuses on making our client's vision a reality. Whether the project is large or small, traditional or contemporary, our professional staff is waiting to assist you. We are locally owned and operated. Quality and attention to detail is our motto and we take extra time to ensure that nothing is overlooked. Reasonable pricing, professionalism and courtesy are what make us different from the rest. Come see what a difference a passion for the industry and commitment to excellence makes. Call for a free estimate today!

Company Description JM Properties & Construction is a company located in New York. A company that takes pride in helping neighborhoods and communities fixing up properties. Helping clients to the best of our ability in obtaining their vision in what they are looking to renovate any space in their homes. We are a full service, general building contractor specializing in private projects. Created in 2016, JM Properties & Construction already has an extensive number of completed contracts. We are proud to service our clients with start-to-finish solutions for every residential project. We employ highly skilled employees that have extensive experience in all areas of construction. We believe in doing right by our customers and are consistent with impeccable work. We deliver on our promises, on time and on budget!

09/10/2014

Very knowledgeable and skilled workmanship

Description of Work
Install carpet on the stairs and landing wall-to-wall Repaired foundation and install the tile Neat and clean workmanship Worked on the plumbing on the new camper Work on a lot of little small repair jobs around the house

Category gutter repair

11/07/2012

Category gutter repair

09/09/2009

He is a really great contractor. He is honest and clean. I have been using him for about twenty years now. I am comfortable leaving him the keys to my house. He's not the most expensive, but he's not the cheapest either. He will do the job right, or not at all. I highly recommend him. He can do just about anything!

Description of Work
He first put on a new roof for me. He didn't even charge me for strengthening the beam that was cracked. He's built a carport, a metal garage building, he is working on an ongoing building for me; another pre-fabricated garage, he's done furnance work, plumbing work, painting, sheetrock work, spackling, fabricated shelves for me, he's built custom doors, he built a whole jacuzzi room, he's done foundation work, and even tree work for me.