Ames Construction

89 Cardinal Rd

Hyde Park, NY 12538

09/10/2014

DANIEL V.

Very knowledgeable and skilled workmanship

Description of Work
Install carpet on the stairs and landing wall-to-wall Repaired foundation and install the tile Neat and clean workmanship Worked on the plumbing on the new camper Work on a lot of little small repair jobs around the house

Category gutter repair

11/07/2012

Dustin S.

Category gutter repair

09/09/2009

DANIEL V.

He is a really great contractor. He is honest and clean. I have been using him for about twenty years now. I am comfortable leaving him the keys to my house. He's not the most expensive, but he's not the cheapest either. He will do the job right, or not at all. I highly recommend him. He can do just about anything!

Description of Work
He first put on a new roof for me. He didn't even charge me for strengthening the beam that was cracked. He's built a carport, a metal garage building, he is working on an ongoing building for me; another pre-fabricated garage, he's done furnance work, plumbing work, painting, sheetrock work, spackling, fabricated shelves for me, he's built custom doors, he built a whole jacuzzi room, he's done foundation work, and even tree work for me.

JRS Tape And Paint

We have over 20 years of experience in residential, commercial and union, and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Pressure Washing and minor Carpentry repairs, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today, no deposits are required, payment is upon satisfaction of completion!

ARBORBOSS TREE SERVICE INC

Family business giving high quality work,at a fair and reasonable price. Spring special on all tree work. We specialize in tree services, tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, stump removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award