JRS Tape And Paint

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

369 Old Route 209

Hurley, NY 12443

All

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We have over 20 years of experience in residential, commercial and union, and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Pressure Washing and minor Carpentry repairs, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today, no deposits are required, payment is upon satisfaction of completion!...

interior painting (5)house painting (3)pressure washing (2)deck cleaning (1)

06/25/2021

Gail S.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior painting and pressure washing.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

thank you for the review, and I look forward to doing more painting for you in the future!

06/23/2021

Chris H.

Excellent professional work, done in a timely manner. Book early, his work is in demand!

Description of Work
interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 06/27/2021

06/23/2021

Armand and Pat H.

JRS tape and paint did a great job at our house, the interior rooms, and exterior trims and windows were painted, and we are very happy, special care was taken with the restoration of our vintage windows and doors!

Description of Work
interior and exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/08/2019

thank you for the great review, it was my pleasure to work on your beautiful home, and I look forward to doing more painting jobs for you!

06/22/2021

Elaine C.

Did an awesome job painting my living room dining room hallway and kitchen. I highly recommend this painting company. I will be having them back to do more work. Thanks for making my house look like a home.

Description of Work
painting

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for a great review, I look forward to doing more work at your home!

06/22/2021

Rose D.

JRS tape and paint did an excellent job painting the interior of my home. They were on time, got the job done in a timely manor and answered all my questions. I highly recommend Rich and his staff.

Description of Work
painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

thank you for the very nice review, and I appreciate your business!

Tape, paint interiors and exteriors, power wash, minor carpentry, staining