Prestige Equipment Center

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2012

Sales, rental and service of quality commercial equipment. Serving Residential and Commercial customers in the Huntington area....

Ernest & Sons General Contractors

Ernest & Sons General Contractors

Ernest & Sons General Contractors and Landscaping Design We meet all of your residential needs. * Landscape * Hardscape * Shrubs * Mulching * Planting * Top Soil * Sod * Shrub Removal * Spring Clean Up * Driveways * Pavers * Patios * Steps * Curves * Retaining Walls * Seal Coating We have over ten years in business and landscape design. We provide experienced quality work at reasonable rates. Tell us what you have in mind and we will build it for you and your family. Call Us!

12/29/2016

They fixed my old lawnmower. Now working well. Owner has very knowledgeable. Very convenient location and fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed lawnmower.

07/10/2014

The dealer was highly knowledgeable and properly advised toward the purchase of a new mower. However, the end result was that a few friends chipped-in and bought me a new mower for my birthday. I have been personally recommending this dealer because of his candor, friendliness, and near-by location.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided me with proper lawnmower purchasing information.

08/04/2013

Entire experience was fantastic I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rented some equipment and asked some advice. Chris was super knowledgeable and gave me good information not only about his equipment but other folks I could contact to get work done its recommendations were excellent.

CATEGORY equipment rentals

06/25/2012

It went very well. I will continue to use Prestige in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner of the shop, Chris, is very friendly and professional. He offers advice and great service. He has repaired my lawn mower, weed eater and chainsaw. He did a great job at a competitive price. I have also rented a power washer from him. It was quality equipment and well maintained. He takes time to answer questions and explain things.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal