MIDDLE ISLAND LANDSCAPING & CONTRACTING

With Angi since September 2007

2.3

anything you need...

A BBB ACCREDITED COMPANY Milestone Restoration Inc specializes in Masonry Restoration, Brick Pointing, Brick Restoration, Cement stucco ,Flat Roofing Installations & Repair, Slate Roofing Repairs, and work related to Hanging Scaffolding and Pipe Scaffolding Services. With good reputation and over 30 years combined experience, we know how to give homes and businesses that "like-new" appearance while ensuring your Safety. Our basic categories include: brick tuck pointing, brick siding, scaffolding work , natural slate roofs,and flat roofs (our specialty). We don't use sub contractors because we like to monitor and complete all projects ourselves. DCA License #1405707 Exp. 02/28/2023 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018 and 2019

Family owned and operated for over 20 years! Providing unparalleled customer service and quality workmanship for over in the New York Metro area, Long Island and Connecticut. Call us today for an immediate response!

Eric Janssen Masonry is a classic small business, owner operated and with one long term employee. Eric specializes in the small jobs and repairs that other companies don't. You will be working with Eric from start to finish. He is present on the job site during all phases of job, from initial estimate to clean up. Most of our company's work is obtained by recommendation or referral only.

11/05/2014

I did not meet them, somebody else was handling it for me, but I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
I used Middle Island Landscaping for landscaping and outside home management. I used them for the property that I was purchasing. The owners had moved out, and the grass had grown out. I had someone look after the house, and they wanted it to look like someone was living there.

Category landscaping

06/18/2013

The contractor is unwilling to complete the job which was originally contracted in October 2012. Work on the walkway and steps was completed in December and did came out very good. The driveway, however, which was demo'd in December has not been completed to this day. I understood the need to wait out the winter and was very patient about that. Starting in the Spring I called several times and was...

Description of Work
Contracted to replace front walkway and steps and completely replace black top driveway

Category mulch

01/19/2012

Terrible experience. Work had to be done twice. Overcharging that led to litigation. Spent $45,000 + attorney's fees. Judge ruled that only half of the charges were collectable. Do Not use Middle Island Landscaping !

Description of Work
Replaced railroad ties and front steps with stone (block) Backyard patio -replaced stone. Replaced railroad ties side steps with stone

Category decks,concrete driveways,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,masonry,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

09/18/2007

I would probably rate them lower on the list. They did not do very good. They would not work with me on replacing and fixing some things they did wrong. They told me that it would not be too expensive and then I got a bill for $800. I thought it was going to be like $200. They advertise in the paper and they say they are great. I would not let them step foot on my property again.

Description of Work
I had sod and mulch put down in my front and back yard and also some pruning done by Middle Island.

Category mulch

LANDSCAPE DESIGN, PRUNING, PLANTING SHRUBS,FERTILIZING PROGRAMS, GRADING, PLANTING FLOWERS, DECORATIVE STONE, EXCAVATION, SEEDING, SOD, CLEAN-UPS, LAWN MAINTENANCE, TREE WORK, LAWN RENOVATION, WALKWAYS, DRIVEWAYS & PATIOS, POOL AREAS, CUSTOM BRICK & STONE WORK, RETAINING WALL CONSTRUCTION, BELGIUM BLOCKS.