Decorative Painter

With Angi since October 2009

Precision Painting Plus is an award-winning painting company that has been around for 14 years. We are the fastest-growing and most reputable painting company in the US. That’s because we respect our customers, we care, and most importantly… we get it. Your home and business are personal. They’re a reflection of you. Our team doesn’t settle until we get your project done exactly how you want it, while also staying on time and in budget. With us, you’ll be assigned a dedicated project manager with a professional painting crew, and you’ll have friendly customer service to help you every step of the way! Additionally, with COVID-19, safety is a top focus! Not only do we follow CDC guidelines, wear protective equipment, and sanitize our work areas after completion, but we also offer free virtual quotes, delivered in 24 hours or less. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our wide variety of services. You can read about them below, and then reach out to us for your free estimate!

JAM Painting and Restoration is locally owned and operated out of East Norwich, NY. As an owner operated business, we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. I've been in the industry for over 23 years and I won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

we are an excellent group of very professional painters and with many years of experience we are satisfied to be able to help you in leaving your home divine inside or out grace for preferring dream chasers painter service

10/15/2009

Susan came and gave me an estimate that was more than fair. Susan also spent considerable time finding and matching my original paint so that I did not have to do the whole room over. I tried to find the paint and was told by more than one retailer that it was no longer available. Susan checked several places that she knew of and managed to find it. As for the work itself Susan and her assistant A...

Description of Work
Painted and repaired a wall in my living room that was damaged during the installation of wood flooring. The damage was considerable and it was on a corner so it really affected two walls. The walls were done in a faux finish which is very difficult to touch up. The molding, doors, trim , and the risers on the stairs were also painted.

Category interior painters