Bartlett Tree Experts - 21212

Founded 1907 • With Angi since February 2006

Additional DBA - FA Bartlett Tree Expert Co. Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing scientific tree care since 1907. A 3rd generation, family owned business, our mission is the maintenance and care of the health and beauty of trees and shrubs. We are an international organization, with offices in Canada, England and Ireland. Our research laboratories advises us about the latest technological advances in arboriculture and assists our arborists with training updates. The laboratory networks with professionals at universities, government agencies, and allied industry groups. This enables us to provide state-of-the art procedures and techniques to our clients. Our arborists consult with other professionals for common projects and community interests. Our unique position in the green industry helps us further arboriculture as a science and a profession. TCIA accredited, ISA member, TCIA member, Long Island Arborists member....

Suburban Exterminating provides pest control and exterminating services throughout Long island. From Ants to Termites, our exterminator experts will protect your family and home. Call us today!

Here at All State Pest Control, we provide efficient and speedy pest control services that eliminate the problem, keeping your business or home in the West Islip area from further harm and unnecessary distress. We’re renowned for the speed of our services, as well as our expertise and resourcefulness. We are fully certified, and our pest technicians receive extensive training to ensure they are at the top of the field. Don’t suffer any longer – give us a call on +15163243723 and we’ll fix your pest problem for good.

Residential & Commercial Pest Control. Exterminex Pest Control,Inc is your leading commercial/residential provider of pest management.From ants to raccoons we are your one stop shop.Our service area includes Nassau,Suffolk and the entire New York metro area. In addition to traditional chemical methods we offer a Go-Green Program which uses non-chemical approaches as the primary tool to control pests.

11/11/2014

They were very nice. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I have a big tree in the back yard and they pruned the tree, took off dead branches and opened up more light and removed debris as well.

08/13/2014

The man claimed to be a professional Arborist, and worked on my trees for years. He trimmed my trees and nourished the soil knowing that the trees were hollow and had been infested with termites. Three of my trees came down with hurricaes Irene and Sandy, and had they been healthy that would not have happened.

Description of Work
He pruned, and cared for my trees for years.

06/19/2014

Very professional and polite, but way overpriced. I received estimates from 3 companies and they were 3 times as much as their competitors.

Description of Work
gave estimate to remove 6 trees and shape/trim 3 trees. Approximate Cost $2800.00

03/31/2014

I have been using them about 6 years now. They are fairly priced and they always do a great job. They clean up well after themselves and I have been very happy with them over the years.

Description of Work
They do all my tree pruning and spraying. They usually come out once a year to do the tree maintenance. They have also removed some trees.

03/19/2014

They weere great. They are not the cheapest but they do a great job. I like the guy who came to do the estimate. They did a careful job.

Description of Work
Bartlet Tree Service cut down two big trees.

Category tree service

Residential & commercial tree care, pruning, cabling, bracing, insect, disease, plant diagnostics, soil testing, lightning protection, pest management & fertilization.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa