APPLE FLOOR COVERING

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2010

WE COVER TRI STATE AREA FOR ALL YOUR FLOORING NEEDS....

Euro Floors LLC

Established in 1999, family busines, owner operated. Wood floors installation, repairs and refinishing. National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) Certified Installers & Refinishers, and BONA Certified Craftsmen company as well. Superb quality, cleanest with most environmentally friendly and GreenGuard Certified work and finishing systems. BONA dustless system used on 99.9% of jobs since 2005. Most durable and beautiful with lowest VOC's Bona waterborne polyurethanes used. All kind of flooring installations, parquet, herringbone, borders, inlays etc. in both, glued and nailed down systems. Experts in staining, oiling and waxing.

D&L Hardwood Flooring

Fully Licensed & Insured. We repair, refinish, restore and install hardwood floors. We specialize in bringing old hardwood floors back to life. We are experts at stripping hardwood floors, sanding hardwood floors, refinishing hardwood floors, cleaning and polishing wood floors. We can refinish your wood floors with the most durable oil-based protective polyurethanes. We repair all types of wood flooring. If you have broken, cracked, chipped or rotted hard wood floor boards, call us. We know how to repair wood floors seamlessly, including color matching the stain so you would never notice the newly repaired wood floor planks from the original wood flooring. 516-506-2553 office number 516-506-9811 cell phone

Matas flooring

We specialize in Hard wood flooring; installation, sanding. Laminate, tile, Vinyl. Also offer services of wall painting, bathrooms and kitchen installation. Moulding, crown molding. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/07/2017

The job went well from beginning to end. Very helpful helping me pick out colors and plenty of brands to choose from. The installers were very professional on time and neat. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
I had 2 bedrooms, living room and hall carpeted.

Category carpet installation

01/02/2017

Five stars to Joe, the owner of Apple Floor Covering and Window Treatments. He has a great office staff and professional installers. He came to my house for an estimate, gave me a great price, ordered the product and had it installed very quickly. His installers were extremely competent, careful and polite. I can't believe how beautiful the job turned out. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of premium sheet vinyl for kitchen floor and landing.

Category flooring contractor

10/09/2016

He did not install the carpet I chose and he agreed to install and gave an estimate. On the day of installation he asked showing me another carpet with two different colors, brown and black, in his truck if I rather have it. I said I did not like it because the black color made the carpet look dirty. And the carpet was thin. He also had the carpet I chose in his truck. After the wort was done, I l...

Description of Work
carpeting of the stairs and the upper hall.

Category carpet installation

10/15/2014

Joe, the owner came to measure and gave me a price. His workers came to rip up the old and install the new carpet. Very clean work!

Description of Work
Sold and installed carpet.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

06/10/2014

Excellent!! Price was unbeatable. The service was excellent. Any questions I had were immediately answered..they showed up on time to install my carpet and cleaned up before they left. I would absolutely recommend them and use them again as well.

Description of Work
I purchased carpet for my home.. They installed the carpet as well.

Category flooring contractor

Sales and Installation of all types of flooring,including carpet, linoleum, laminates, vinyl, hardwood, area rugs etc.

N/A