Air Quality Solutions

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2011

We accept personal and business checks as well as most credit cards. We offer Senior and Veteran discounts for any of our services. Manufacturer Reps of Active Air Purification Portable and car Units and replacement HVAC filters...

Asset Home Inspections

Asset Home Inspections provides professional, thorough inspections that can be relied on for satisfying and successful home purchases and sales. I use state-of-the art instrumentation (moisture and infrared, others) and present findings in a practical manner that can be easily understand so that they can be appropriately managed. I welcome clients to attend all aspects of my inspections. My inspections include termites. Asset is owned and solely operated by Al Jaroszewski. I opened Asset with over 25 years of experience in commercial and residential property transfers, assessments, and inspections. l have hands-on experience with maintenance, repair, and replacement for the major home components and systems. Through my consulting experience, I am proficient in environmental home issues including indoor air quality, lead paint, sanitary cesspool system, fuel oil tanks, and others. In addition to my NY Home Inspection License, I have obtained many supplemental certifications for the major home components.

Global Restoration Services, Inc.

With years of experience serving Ronkonkoma and surroundings area, Global Restoration Services, Inc. is your solution for all your mold removal needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Satisfaction guaranteed!

FAQ Home Inspections Corp.

Buying a home can be stressful, for most of us it is the largest purchase we will make in our life. A home inspection can provide you with piece of mind. It is a through examination of all of the major systems plumbing, electrical, AC, heating the exterior, foundation, roofing, garage. Interior space kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, attic, basement and all major appliances. I provide a professional, informative and unbiased review of all of these systems so you can make an informed decision if the purchase is right for you. 15% discount for seniors, veterans and civil service workers! *CALL: (631) 601-7826

Offers by FAQ Home Inspections Corp. on Angi

05/17/2016

Went well as expected.

Description of Work
Antimicrobial treatment to my basement and garage prior to remodel/finishing.

Category home inspection

03/30/2016

Mr Haile arrived on time and was very professional and courteous in explaining what would happen and how the process worked. I was pleased at how efficient and simple the procedure was. we uncovered the source of the problems causing the odors and i am so happy that I called to have this testing done. My house had both bacterial and mold issues caused by a water leak that i was unaware of. Mr Hail...

Description of Work
He tested my house for mold and bacteria because i smelled mold and other foul odor.

Category home inspection,mold removal

Certified Indoor Air Quality Inspections, testing and assessments for mold and hidden mold, lead, poor indoor air quality, odors, smoke, formaldehyde, building contaminants as well as lifestyle contaminants such as unhealthy cleaning products and personal care products. Laser particulate Screening

We do not do lead abatement or mold remediation due to the new NYS license laws

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express