Air Quality Solutions

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2011

We accept personal and business checks as well as most credit cards. We offer Senior and Veteran discounts for any of our services. Manufacturer Reps of Active Air Purification Portable and car Units and replacement HVAC filters...

Asset Home Inspections

Asset Home Inspections provides professional, thorough inspections that can be relied on for satisfying and successful home purchases and sales. I use state-of-the art instrumentation (moisture and infrared, others) and present findings in a practical manner that can be easily understand so that they can be appropriately managed. I welcome clients to attend all aspects of my inspections. My inspections include termites. Asset is owned and solely operated by Al Jaroszewski. I opened Asset with over 25 years of experience in commercial and residential property transfers, assessments, and inspections. l have hands-on experience with maintenance, repair, and replacement for the major home components and systems. Through my consulting experience, I am proficient in environmental home issues including indoor air quality, lead paint, sanitary cesspool system, fuel oil tanks, and others. In addition to my NY Home Inspection License, I have obtained many supplemental certifications for the major home components.

Inspecticore

At Inspecticore we believe in family and that every family deserves a home that is safe and sound. Life is about making good decisions and when you choose Inspecticore you have made the right decision for you and your family. Your new home will most likely be you biggest investment. Inspecticore offers you the I-core inspection system experience and you will be treated like family. Trusted in the industry since 2009 our inspection team is current with ever-changing building science and has performed over 10,700 inspections. Specializing in home inspections and commercial inspections. We provide the information you need to make an educated decision on a home or building purchase. We serve the entire Long Island area as well as New York’s five boroughs. Call Inspecticore today! (516) 524-0673 to schedule your home inspection.

AMP Home Inspections

AMP is a small family owned business. We provide Home Inspections with a 24hr return on your detailed report. We also provide a termite inspection, and infra red imaging in our quotes. Being a small business allows us take one inspection at a time and focus on giving you the best results around! Our Inspector, Bryan, has 15 years experience as an Engineer with the NYC schools and is licensed and insured through New York State.

05/17/2016

Went well as expected.

Description of Work
Antimicrobial treatment to my basement and garage prior to remodel/finishing.

Category home inspection

03/30/2016

Mr Haile arrived on time and was very professional and courteous in explaining what would happen and how the process worked. I was pleased at how efficient and simple the procedure was. we uncovered the source of the problems causing the odors and i am so happy that I called to have this testing done. My house had both bacterial and mold issues caused by a water leak that i was unaware of. Mr Hail...

Description of Work
He tested my house for mold and bacteria because i smelled mold and other foul odor.

Category home inspection,mold removal

Certified Indoor Air Quality Inspections, testing and assessments for mold and hidden mold, lead, poor indoor air quality, odors, smoke, formaldehyde, building contaminants as well as lifestyle contaminants such as unhealthy cleaning products and personal care products. Laser particulate Screening

We do not do lead abatement or mold remediation due to the new NYS license laws

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express