Assured Home Inspections

With Angi since August 2010

Home Inspection ...

02/22/2016

Mike was awesome. He is very knowledgeable and puts you at ease when he's inspecting a home for you.

Description of Work
New Home Inspection

07/02/2015

We really liked Mike and thought he did an excellent job inspecting the home we are purchasing. He was very thorough and took a lot of time to explain things to us which was great. He even gave us several very helpful tips on how to fix a few things. We would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a home inspection.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

06/03/2015

Very impressed, he's very thurough, still waiting on the radon and water test to get back but I'm sure we'll have those in the next day or two.

Description of Work
home inspection, water testing, radon testing, complete

03/11/2015

Description of Work
Excellent, thorough inspection of the property we ultimately purchased. We have referenced the inspection report when dealing with areas that required immediate attention. Mike was helpful and always available to answer questions. We highly recommend him.

01/13/2015

Description of Work
Inspected complete house inside and out, explained everything very thoroughly, was very informative about any of the items involved with the process, recommend them highly

06/05/2014

Description of Work
Bill Jones knows his stuff, I would recommend him hands down. You get your money's worth.

07/09/2013

They were great. The inspector was very professional. In fact, I would use him again tomorrow.

Description of Work
I used Assured Home Inspections.

06/30/2013

The problem is not related to the provider of the services. My real estate agent was present on my behalf because I could not be here while the inspection was conducted. If I was present I would have insisted that the inspection be rescheduled because the basement was so full of storage bins the inspector could not see several issues that came to light a few months after I moved into the home. The...

Description of Work
Home inspector was as thorough as he could be considering he did not have access to all areas of the home especially the basement!

03/12/2013

I liked that they were very thorough. Explained everything in detail. Went step by step and showed everything that was wrong. Made it very understandable for someone that does not know anything about houses or construction.

Description of Work
They inspected the home.

08/20/2012

Mike (the inspector) was there when we arrived, ladder on the side of the house inspecting the roof. He took us around the house pointing out every little crack and giving us detailed instructions on how to repair. He was extremely thorough and we took pages and pages of notes. We couldn't believe the wealth of knowledge that he imparted on us. Mike even gave us recommendations on how to improve c...

Description of Work
Mike Feeder came to do a full home inspection on a house we are in the process to purchase.

Home Inspection