ED'S AUTO SALES & GARAGE

Auto Glass
Auto Alarms
Auto Inspections
Auto Sales

We are a Full-Service Automotive Facility. With Factory Trained Technicians, Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certified. We have been at our current location for over 15 years. We have over 30 years of experience. We service, repair and perform Preventative Maintenance on both Foreign and Domestic Vehicles. We provide Service for BMW’s, Mercedes, Land Rovers, Lexus, Fords, GM, Chevrolet, Chryslers, etc. We are a BG, Schaeffer’s, and AMS Oil Dealer. These are the industry’s finest lubricants offering the best protection possible to our customer’s vehicles. We are proud to provide and deliver to all of our customers, service with commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity....

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi
Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

08/24/2015

On or about 6/10/15, I took my car to Ed's Auto Sales and Garage to get a diagnosis and estimates for fixing 3 problems with my 2004 Cadillac. I left my car at Ed's. On or about 6/12/15 I stopped by Ed's to learn the results. Bradley Smith, the head mechanic, told me that he had diagnosed the transmission problem, said a new TCC solenoid/valve would fix the problem and it would cost $56.23 for the...

Description of Work
Ed's Garage tried and failed to fix the automatic transmission on my 2004 Cadillac, but still charged me for fixing the transmission and refused to give me a refund for repairs that were not made. Ed's also replaced a front wheel bearing and a section of brake line, but with no problems.

Category auto repair

Our Auto Service and Repairs include 24 hour Towing, Vehicle Storage, Brakes, A/C & Heating Service, Diesel, Diesel Performance, Tires, Tire Rotation, Balancing & Mounting, Lift Kits, Advanced Diagnostics, Check Engine Lights, New York State Inspections, Oil Changes, Exhaust, Cooling Systems, Transmissions, Engine Repairs, Shocks, Struts, Batteries, Drive Train, Preventive Maintenance, Smoke Test, Emission Testing, and Axles, along with many other Services that we provide.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa