Bil-Mac Kitchens

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2010

Sales & Installation of a variaty of products for the last 50 plus years (see our offering list). We are a family run business and prowed to sevice Dutchess county and the surrounding areas. Specialize in Kitchen cabinetry , Residential Fencing and all home remodeling....

TREETOP LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION ltd.

Proud winner of Angie's List Super Service Award for the last four years in a row! (2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016) We specialize in custom decks and ramps. We strive to give our customers the deck of their dreams in both the craftmanship and usability. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. We're exited to be celebrating our 20 year serving the Hudson Valley. We are proud to be the Valley's only Trex composite decking professional installer to achieve a "Platinum" rating with the Trex Company

AVP Fence

At AVP Fence, we have over 33 years experience in the Fence Industry. AVP was started as a family run, father and son business, and continues to operate that way today. We don’t have sales people that promise something we can't deliver. The owner is on the job all day, every day and loves putting up fences. Please call Paul, the owner, directly at 845-702-1524 to see how AVP can help!

Cobelli & Son, Inc

Cobelli and Son Inc. is a company located in Carmel, NY and born from my passion for handmade, unique items. My work started as a hobby that turned into passion, and then blossomed into a career of crafting and creating custom items for customers. Get in touch to learn more about my process and to see what I can do for you. We offer a wide variety of products and services such as, All phases of finish carpentry, Custom doors,Radiator covers, Custom Tables, Kitchen Remodels, Bathroom remodels. I work hard to ensure all of my customers receive personalized care and solutions. I truly believe the items I design and build offer something extraordinary that will remain with you for years to come. Whatever you have in mind I will customize the final product to your liking. If you see something you like online or in a store I will let you know if I can recreate it.

02/14/2018

I had my bathroom tub and surround redone completely flooded and put in tub and new walls and tile’s

Category remodeling,home remodeling

09/29/2017

We could have not been more satisfied with the work that you, Tommy, and Mike did for us in our kitchen transformation – and I use that word as it was much more than just a renovation. We were very impressed with not only the quality of the work that you and your crew delivered in their work, but also the passion for excellence and everything being as close to perfect as it could be. Minor things ...

Description of Work
Full kitchen renovation including flooring, cabinets, and cabinetry. Project included the removal of a builder's pantry (closet) and replacing a door and two windows with an Andersen slider with side lights. Also replaced flooring in hallway and living room to flow into the kitchen area, and upgraded the tile floor in adjacent bathroom.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,appliance sales,home remodeling

02/09/2016

Went quickly and smoothly. Quality work. Friendly employees.

Description of Work
Demolition and remodeling kitchen.

Category home remodeling

02/08/2016

Chuck and crew are great! Very flexible and helpful. Moved heavy furniture pieces to garage for storage during remodel. Very conscious of cleaning up each night - chuck was reachable by phone and e- mail and was very responsive and timely. I enjoyed the process even though remodeling is inconvenient. I would recommend Bil-Mac to anyone and would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Total new kitchen - new cabinetry, hardwood floor, backsplash, tin ceiling installed - new lighting New hardwood floor in adjoining family room - new cabinetry in family room - new cabinetry in dining room including a corner buffet with upper and lower cabinetry -

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

12/31/2015

Excellent job by Bill Mac Kitchens. Removal of old kitchen from ceiling to floor. They were on time everyday , cleaned up daily. Felt very safe with them in house.

Description of Work
Remodel of kitchen, replaced the entire kitchen.

Category home remodeling

Installation of Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry, Countertops, Appliances, Misc. Cabinetry, Contracting for additions, Misc. Carpentry with doors & windows, Roofs, Decks, Pool and Dog Fences since 1957.