THOMAS SACHER

With Angi since July 2006

3.8

Comprehensive Mold Management LLC

Comprehensive Mold Management LLC

585.235.6182 | 315.317.4536 | 716.225.5917. We are an A+ rated BBB accredited business that has been on the job since 2006. While we specialize in mold testing and remediation, we are able to fix any issues you may have such as, roof damage, drywall issues, flashing, gutters, etc. We have great subcontractors who allow us to complete each job fully, ensuring the job is done right. We will come to your home, evaluate your problem area, and provide you a free estimate. Ken Bird, our President, is a NYS certified Mold Remediation Contractor and Assessor. We will walk you step by step through the evaluation and remediation process, and are always only a phone call away if you have any questions or concerns. We offer a Lifetime Guarantee* (Some Restrictions May Apply) and offer Financing Options.

09/23/2014

Tom has been coming to my house for approximately 14 years on and off sealing cracks in my basement when needed. His work is fantastic (I have never had a problem). He always is able to fit me into his schedule quickly, and he has a very thorough, clean and fast service. I have always been over the top happy with him as well as his prices. I would recommend him to anyone who has basement issues. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed a crack in my basement wall

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

07/08/2013

He showed up on time, and after some initial gossip, got to work. The closure system for the leak seems to work; he fixed another leak in 2011 and it has held just fine. His price has increased from $200 in 2011 to $350 in 2013, using the same repair system. Total work time is about 1-1/2 hours for one crack. With this increase in price, I would look for some other repairman first before using him...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"drill and fill" to stop a water seepage/leak in the basement wall; this was a relatively new leak, just since the heavy rains of Sp/Su 2013; there is a plate on the outside of the repair for cosmetic purposes.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

07/18/2006

We had a disagreement with Thomas Sacher about the job. We wanted extra topsoil and he didn't do it. He did a good job grading the yard but didn't haul in the topsoil like we wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thomas Sacher graded and seeded our lawn. We also asked for additional topsoil, which he did not do. We are not very satisfied.

CATEGORY landscaping

07/18/2006

Thomas Sacher installed block windows in the basement. He did excellent work and he even got jobs from the people living around us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thomas Sacher installed block windows for me. He did a nice job.

CATEGORY replacement windows