Ponce Perfections Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2012

380 Raft Ave

Holbrook, NY 11741

Ponce Perfections Inc is an owner operated Home improvement company,in business since the year 2000. We don't sub-contract our work out we handle all jobs in house. The owner is present on every job working right along side his employees making sure that everything gets done as promised. On time and on budget. View our website at www.ponceperfections.com...

06/18/2014

Kate B.

Description of Work
From the first contact the entire experience was a pleasure. There was no pressure on product, price or signing contract. The full job was explained from start to finish and turned out to be exactly as I was told. The owner, Brian Ponce, told me before signing contract that he would be working right along side of his employee's and that he did not subcontract any of the work out. Well at first I thought he was just saying that to get the job. He was not just saying it as he was there right next to the whole crew. |The job they did is remarkable and I would definitely recommend Brian and his company to anyone looking to hire a professional.

Category siding, doors

09/06/2013

Linda C.

Work was performed professionally - Brian did an excellent job on a complex replacement of my front window (it involved building the window out and retrofitting/replacing moulding inside/out); his excellent work was comparable on the front door and screen door; the moulding/pilasters look wonderful! Brian is very communicative and interested in his clients' concerns; we had a couple of issues/concerns around the moulding/pilasters that was probably due to miscommunication, however, Brian returned and worked on the job to our specification/completion.

Description of Work
Total replacement of triple front window (new construction); replacement of front door and storm door; moulding/pilasters around doorway.

08/14/2013

Leonard V.

everything went according to plan. They did a good job.

Description of Work
removed and installed roof.

05/15/2013

Timothy B.

I had several estimates from different people. I was more comfortable with him. He was very professional and came in with a good estimate and the supplies. He was honest about the other companies' rates and how they would offer promotions and special offers but raise their labor rates. He had good payment plans. He came in and got started pretty quickly.

Description of Work
He came out and did my siding and portico.

08/18/2012

Eric N.

I had purchased my first home, a handy-man special in need of much TLC. From the outside, the house looked like a disaster... original windows and doors from the 1950's, a mix and mismatch of 3 different types of siding, and 4 layers of roofing that still leaked. When it came time to renovate the exterior I first received a handful of estimates that were all going to break the bank. I was about ready to give up until a friend recommended to me to have Brian Ponce of Ponce Perfections, Inc. come and take a look at everything. Brian took the time to go over everything in detail and discuss all of my possibilities. He took measurements, showed me samples of roofing and siding, and even discussed extras such as porticos so that we would not get rained on when entering during inclement weather (something that I previously never thought could be fit into my budget). Brian promptly delivered an estimate with that went above and beyond my expectations and came in under budget. We signed the job and within a few days Brian started the job. The first phase was the roof and I was amazed that it was completed in total in just 1 day. Everything was cleaned and done professionally so there was no mess by the time I returned home from work that first day. From there on out, it was amazing to see the progress completed each day and see the transformation unfolding... Brian completed the whole job in a very timely manner and did so with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. He kept me well informed of the work being done and within a week and a half it looked like I had a completely new home! I could not be happier and I would recommend Brian to anyone looking to do any home renovations.

Description of Work
Ponce Perfections did a complete makeover on the exterior of my home including roofing, siding, windows, doors, trim and building two porticos over the entrances.

Category remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

K & V Home Improvements Inc

Complete Home renovation specialist, we do all types of Siding, Windows, Exterior doors, Decks, Complete Kitchen renovations, Complete Bathroom renovations, Insulation, Sheetrock, Spackling, Interior Doors and all types of Moldings, Painting, Ceramic tile, all types of flooring. We do it all and have been in this business for 31 years.

Alside Construction

We’ve served Long Island for over 35 years and have built a solid reputation for excellence, no matter how complex the job. No job is too big or too small, call or text today for a free estimate! 631-891-9027

EcoView Windows of Long Island

We provide Suffolk County homeowners with top-of-the-line windows, doors, and siding unmatched in price and quality. As a proud partner of EcoView America, our team is pleased to offer a wide range of industry-leading benefits, such as: Competitive Pricing and Flexible Financing Solutions Professional Installation from Certified Installers Customizable Products that are Built-to-Last Reliable Warranty Packages Quick Turnaround Times

General Remodeling