Davis Tree Service

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2015

P.O. Box 28

Holbrook, NY 11741

Suffolk County Long Island Tree Removal, Land Clearing and Tree Services...

11/14/2016

Jane F.

Marty showed up on time and was very informative and professional. I would definitely use Davies again. We have used several tree companies in the area, and by far Davies is the best!

Description of Work
Diagnosis and recommendations on trees we were concerned about.

03/22/2016

Kristen L.

Description of Work
One of our neighbors is using them for tree service. I was leaving my house to run an errand and it was a windy day here. I noticed there were garbage cans out in the street, so I stopped my car to pick up the garbage cans. While I was out in the street picking them up, someone in a Davis Tree truck came flying through an intersection onto the street and had to stop abruptly so he wouldn't hit me. After he stopped, he started cursing at me, using very vulgar and disrespectful language at me. I didn't say anything at that point and went down the block and asked if I could talk to him. He told me that he doesn't talk to people like me and began screaming profanities at me again. I told him that I didn't want any confrontation, I just wanted to explain what I had been doing. He ended up starting to walk toward me and engaging in a very aggressive manner so I walked away. I tried calling the company after this situation and no one is calling me back. I have left a message to speak to a supervisor. I don't know if the man was an employee, supervisor or the owner because when I asked him he started cursing again and told me it was none of my business. I also want to bring it to their attention that we have a lot of young children in the neighborhood and he was coming down the road so fast in a truck that is bigger than a Mac truck and I think someone needs to be aware of this.

01/06/2016

Robert C.

Description of Work
Had trees trimmed prior to house lift. The contractor was neat, quick and thorough.

11/21/2015

Eileen R.

Amazing! We were a little nervous because three of them were near the house, and one was over my koi pond, but they were well organized and very careful. It was incredible to watch! Since we have an airtight wood stove, we asked that the wood be left here, and they cut it in manageable lengths for us. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. You can imagine the mess made, with branches and sawdust everywhere, but when they left you couldn't even tell they had been there. A+

Description of Work
Removed 5 trees, three of them at least 50 feet tall.

10/28/2015

germaine K.

Description of Work
Davy's tree service was great. Will call them again.

Category tree service

Jireh property maintenance inc.

we are licensed and insured. we are a one stop shop.we've been in business since 2005 serving all of Suffolk county. we do all types of tree service,landscapes,fence,masonry. we take pride in what we do,we have all the proper equipment for all your outdoor needs. customer satisfaction is our priority!!

TRADITIONAL TREE SERVICE

Traditional Tree Service is the first place to turn for all your tree Trimming, Pruning, Shaping, Removal, Grinding & Spraying needs. Don't wait until that Tree comes down in a storm and damages your house or vehicles... Don't wait until those unsightly branches fall down on your tv cable, telephone or power cables... Need Emergency Service? Call the Experts at Traditional Tree Service

Dunrite Landscaping, Inc

Tree work, land clearing, masonry

tree services, tree removal, land clearing, tree trimming, shrub removal, stump removal, emergency tree removal