A Oliveri Siding & Remodeling

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 2007

We at A. Oliveri Siding & Remodeling believes you deserve the Best Products at the Best Price. We have been providing Long Island homeowners like you with quality Home Improvement products & services since 1983. The late Art Oliveri Sr. and his son Art started their company because they believed customers deserved the best Window, Siding & Door products at the best price. Today the mission of offering 'the best' continues, whether it's Vinyl Windows, Vinyl Siding, or any of your Remodeling needs. LICENSE #8551 HI. DBA: OLIVERI VINYL SIDING INC. ...

We do it all, name a project we got you covered. From drycleaning to rebuilding your house!

We can take care of all of your powerwashing needs.

Welcome To Universal Roofing and Chimney I am Art owner of the company; I have been in the roofing and Masonry industry for more than 20 years. I have seen many companies working in this field without caring for their customers. I opened my company, and I can proudly say that my staff and I genuinely care for our customers. I am always within the scope of my customer base and always ready to provide the estimate of the products and services they needed. Universal roofing & Chimney is a family owned business, and as I am a family oriented person, I truly love to work in this industry, to uphold the reputation of my family high. My father started Mason when he was 15 years old he was & is number one building the houses from ground up, but he use to like more Mason work which he teaches me how to built houses do mason concrete clay shingle and flat roof, i start working part time with my father when i was 12 years old he use to take me around and show me how to build houses. I been working full time now more than 10 years but my father is retired now and I would like to extend the heights to see him proud of our company. Some people in this industry have given the poor standing by their nefarious deeds and practices, but I want to say that not everyone is like that. I have been serving Long Island for over 5 years and as local expert, we pride ourselves in providing outstanding services to commercial and residential customer base, as well. Customers can simply call me at my cell number 917-744-7943 to get a free estimate on all our Roofing, Chimney, Gutter, and Masonry services, and I assure them to give 10% off the cheapest estimate than other company is providing. We are always happy to receive the call enquiries and our emergency services are available 24 hours 7 days a week in Suffolk. Call us now to get the best estimate on all our Roofing and Chimney services. Services: Chimney Cleaning as low as $24.95 gutter cleaning as low as 34.95 Chimney Inspections Chimney Service Blockage Removal Chimney Problems Chimney Liners Chimney Caps Chimney & Fireplace Maintenance Chimney Repair Animal Removal From Chimneys roof leaks repair & removed and replaced Siding repair removed & replaced

10/10/2014

Artic was punctual, thorough and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning & securing power washing of house.

Category gutter cleaning

09/05/2013

The experience went very well. They were here when they were supposed to be.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof.

Thanks [removed member name] we try our Best to do a Good Job and always be on Time. It's Important to you as it is Important to Us. Thank You

Vinyl siding-shake, trim, soffits & half rounds. Window trim. Doors-entry, storm, patio, French & indoor. Windows-double hung, sliders, casements, basement, bays & bows. Remodeling-basement & kitchen. Decks. Stone work. Roofing. Gutter cleaning.

Check, Visa, Financing Available