Limar Inc

With Angi since August 2012

Limar Inc. offers free estimates for new installs and repairs....

A & A Electric is a full service company and is fully licensed and insured. We provide service to any residential, commercial, and industrial electrical needs. We have full time employees on standby for 24 hour emergency service. A & A has up to date equipment including excavation tools and bucket trucks in order to complete all types of jobs

I am a veteran owned heating ventilation and air conditioning business owner with 10 years experience. I strive to do quality work with fair pricing. I am the type of technician that pays attention to detail and strives to work until the task is complete. I always tend to have a smile on my face with a positive attitude. I always treat the customer how i would like to be treated. I am a small business which is a positive this helps me keep a personal and professional relationship with all of my prospective customers.

07/23/2017

Description of Work
I have already graded Limar with an A in all categories, but I continue to receive emails everyday. My evaluation was detailed. Can't keep resubmitting.

Category electrician

07/17/2017

The electricians showed up early each day and worked full days. They were efficient, punctual, and professional. Work was completed in less than a week. We were very pleased with the work and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Limar ran electric wire from lower barn to upper barn. They installed lights, outlets, outdoor lighting, and electric boxes in upper barn. The job was a capital improvement project.

Category electrician

07/30/2015

Description of Work
set up bladder tank and installed garden hose spicket.

Category electrician,plumbing

06/10/2015

Description of Work
Two jobs, both electrical. Provided annual service for gas-powered electric generator. Overhauled basement wiring for outlets & lighting. Before they started basement was rats nest of extension cords & tacked up light bulbs: Limar removed all the old lighting, added circuit breakers for wiring & replaced receptacles & lighting fixtures. Even more valuable: Limar made suggestions for improving electric service and lighting in basement making the basement a safer place to work.

Category electrician,lighting,generator service

06/26/2014

Almost everything the owner touched caused me further problems after he was finished. The day the hot water/boiler system maintenance was done I was also having other work done on my house and other workmen were on the premises. When I came home in the afternoon I was told about an interesting day the workmen had after the hot water/boiler system was worked on by the owner of EC refrigeration/hvac...

Description of Work
Winter maintenance on boiler heating system, hot water heater, water softener system, oil storage tanks and thermostats.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Limar inc. bought E C Refrigeration in 2012. The work that was completed before Nov. 2012 was completed by the former owner of E C Refrigeration who is not employed by Limar Inc.

Electrical, heating & AC, plumbing