Limar Inc

With Angi since August 2012

Limar Inc. offers free estimates for new installs and repairs....

A & A Electric

A & A Electric is a full service company and is fully licensed and insured. We provide service to any residential, commercial, and industrial electrical needs. We have full time employees on standby for 24 hour emergency service. A & A has up to date equipment including excavation tools and bucket trucks in order to complete all types of jobs

BGMG heating and air

I am a veteran owned heating ventilation and air conditioning business owner with 10 years experience. I strive to do quality work with fair pricing. I am the type of technician that pays attention to detail and strives to work until the task is complete. I always tend to have a smile on my face with a positive attitude. I always treat the customer how i would like to be treated. I am a small business which is a positive this helps me keep a personal and professional relationship with all of my prospective customers.

07/23/2017

Description of Work
I have already graded Limar with an A in all categories, but I continue to receive emails everyday. My evaluation was detailed. Can't keep resubmitting.

Category electrician

07/17/2017

The electricians showed up early each day and worked full days. They were efficient, punctual, and professional. Work was completed in less than a week. We were very pleased with the work and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Limar ran electric wire from lower barn to upper barn. They installed lights, outlets, outdoor lighting, and electric boxes in upper barn. The job was a capital improvement project.

Category electrician

07/30/2015

Description of Work
set up bladder tank and installed garden hose spicket.

Category electrician,plumbing

06/10/2015

Description of Work
Two jobs, both electrical. Provided annual service for gas-powered electric generator. Overhauled basement wiring for outlets & lighting. Before they started basement was rats nest of extension cords & tacked up light bulbs: Limar removed all the old lighting, added circuit breakers for wiring & replaced receptacles & lighting fixtures. Even more valuable: Limar made suggestions for improving electric service and lighting in basement making the basement a safer place to work.

Category electrician,lighting,generator service

06/26/2014

Almost everything the owner touched caused me further problems after he was finished. The day the hot water/boiler system maintenance was done I was also having other work done on my house and other workmen were on the premises. When I came home in the afternoon I was told about an interesting day the workmen had after the hot water/boiler system was worked on by the owner of EC refrigeration/hvac...

Description of Work
Winter maintenance on boiler heating system, hot water heater, water softener system, oil storage tanks and thermostats.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Limar inc. bought E C Refrigeration in 2012. The work that was completed before Nov. 2012 was completed by the former owner of E C Refrigeration who is not employed by Limar Inc.

07/30/2015

Description of Work
set up bladder tank and installed garden hose spicket.

Category electrician","plumber

06/10/2015

Category electrician","Lighting","generator service

04/01/2013

ever seenquit b

Description of Work
This Company installed a propane home furnace for us on 10/15/12 and that is where the worst night-mare of my life began! It was installed by a couple of boys, then the owner showed up late at night for an hour or so to get it all hooked up! But he hooked it up wrong, and pretty soon the floor by the furnace was flooded with toxic water, and the entire home polluted with toxic chemicals! I got a splitting headache just being in the house, and had to spend the next two month somewhere else then in the home! We called him back, at least five or six times, but each time he showed up very late at night, and stayed for an hour or so, and each time he changed the water hoses, and each time he hooked it up wrong! Several times he hooked it up so the exhaust blower filled with water, and soaked the inside of the furnace with toxic water, and filled our home with toxins! He ended up flooding the floor with toxic water, not once but twice! He never got serious about fixing it until, we demanded he return the old furnace! Then for the first time he showed up in the daytime to fix the problem! I have worked in home-building most of my life, and his workmanship is the worst I have ever seen! On top of that, He knew the gas pressure was wrong, but he hooked it up anyway! I am sure he knew (The exhaust pipe of the old furnace was 2" was too small for this furnace) but he hooked it up anyway! So the furnace kept recycling every few minutes, and producing an excess of toxic water! I could not use the furnace, when I was home, all winter, so we heated with wood all winter! Recently we called him back, because the furnace quit working, and he said: "The exhaust was too restricted! and left me a bill for over $100.00 So on 3/11/13 I had the exhaust upgraded to 3"! Now the furnace runs without recycling every few minutes, and does not produce excessive toxic water! But he did nothing to fix it, nothing! I took care of that myself! His workmanship was the worst I have ever seen! His lace of caring was close to the worst I have ever seen! Much of what he did, I had to get done over because IT WAS REALLY BAD! God bless America, Note: The price I quoted above may be low, when you consider all the money I spent to get this nightmare to work! Remember: The entire inside of the furnace was bathed in toxic water, when the blower was filled with toxic water! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT THE ELECTRONICS IN THAT FURNACE WILL WORK FOR MORE THEN A YEAR OR TWO?

Category handyman service