Whelehan Painting

7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
7:30 AM - 8:00 AM

19 carter dr

Hilton, NY 14468

Whelehan painting was started in 1977 by my father Chuck Whelehan. I began working with him straight out of high school in 1997. I worked for him, we were partners, he worked for me and then he retired. Since I have grown the business to 16 experienced well mannered employees. We all take pride in our work and always use the best materials for the job. With having such a large experienced crew we are able to tackle the biggest of jobs and be in and out in a day or two. Many customers are amazed by how fast we get their job done and how beautiful it looks when we finish (Check the reviews) .Would you rather have a contractor in or outside your house for a day or two, or a week or two or more? We also do not take deposits so you are comfortable with hiring us, you don't pay until you are happy with the job. My prices are also right in line with other contractors, just because we have a large crew I do not charge more, I would say I could give a better price than guys with a small crew. Super Service Award Winner 2014, 2015 and 2016! West side call Patrick at 317-6654. Thank you....

interior painting (76)house painting (60)pressure washing (31)wallpaper removal (16)deck cleaning (8)

04/01/2022

Janet S.

We could have not been happier. They were very professional as well as friendly, from the time of the quote until the job was completed. They asked important questions regarding the job, to ensure that what we wanted was done to our expectations. They did an incredible job and cleaned up beautifully. I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
outdoor trim on house including doors

Category wallpaper removal,house painters

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

thank you for the review, glad we could help !

05/17/2021

Sarah K.

I could not say enough good things about my experience with whelehan painting. I was very hesitant to get my vinyl siding painted. After seeing how beautiful it came out I wish I had done it years ago! My house looks brand new! Pat and his crew were top notch. Extremely detailed and thorough. Definitely went above and beyond my expectations. Great group of guys as well all very friendly! I am beyond happy with my overall experience!!

Description of Work
Exterior painting of my house

Category wallpaper removal,house painters

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Review for Whelehan Painting - 19 carter dr, Hilton, NY - 39335173

04/15/2021

Bob D.

Pat and his crew were on time, efficient, and performed what was promised. They were neat and left our home as usable as they could at the end of each workday. It was a pleasure to deal with Pat and his crew.

Description of Work
Entire interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

10/29/2020

CHRIS H.

The job went great. Pat and his team were meticulous in their work and all were very professional. Job was done on time with no surprises. I am hiring them for another job already.

Description of Work
Removed old wallpaper and painted walls and all trim in a very long hallway (75 ft).

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

I appreciate the review [Member Name Removed], thank you for the business.

10/16/2020

Jim K.

This was a big job. It is an old Victorian house that, as the engineer said prior to our purchase, "had a lot of deferred maintenance on the exterior". The body was covered in cement/asbestos shingles that had never been painted and the paint on the trim was so chipped and faded that a lot of bare wood was exposed. Patrick and his crew were great!! Always on time, clear about what they were doing, willing to listen and make suggestions when needed. They took the time to do a good thorough job of scraping the trim. Their attention to detail was exceptional. The finished job looks fabulous. I would hire these guys again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category deck cleaning,house painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

thank you [Member Name Removed]. it was a pleasure working with you and transforming your house to what you expected.

10/02/2020

Suzanne G.

Our house has never looked so good! It was chipping and peeling and really needed help. From our first phone call to the end of the project, everybody on the team was knowledgeable and professional. The house was power washed one morning; then a couple of days later it was painstakingly scraped and sanded, then primed. After that, 2 coats of paint were applied. Even though a lot of work was done, the project was finished in under 2 days. This is a very hard working and efficient group.

Description of Work
house painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/27/2020

Valerie D.

Excellent company. My home is large and hadn’t been painted in probably 20 years. Needed prep work and I went with a completely different color scheme, including gutters and shutters. I am admittedly pretty particular and I had many questions. They were very easy to work with and very available for my questions. Their quote was in line with other quotes I got. They did a very good job, paid attention to detail, and each of the crew members were courteous and professional. They cleaned up thoroughly when done. I am very pleased and I highly recommend this company. I will use them for any further painting jobs.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/27/2020

08/31/2020

Mary B.

I couldn't be happier with the service and workmanship provided by Whelehan Painting. Because of our time constraint due to an upcoming event, the company fit us in and completed the work efficiently and effectively. Communication about the project was exceptional...Both an in person explanation about what steps were needed to complete the deck work, and texting updates. The deck looks amazing, better than I thought possible. I will hire this company the next time we have a painting job. I give them my highest recommendation!!!

Description of Work
30 year old deck restored and stained

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/31/2020

Elaine M.

We are highly satisfied with the professional painting services that Whelehan Painting provided us in painting our house, deck(s) and shed. This was a significant investment for us and we are thrilled with the quality work performed and the finished results obtained. Pat and Jeff are honest, organized and hard working. They showed up on the agreed upon date with a full crew and equipment ready to tackle our project. The work was completed in a timely manner and conducted with a high attention to detail, while reflecting respect for our property. Beyond the painting, they performed excellent power washing, prep and caulking work. Whelehan uses the highest quality exterior Sherwin Williams paints and materials and did not hesitate to address our specific color and paint type requests. We highly recommend Whelehan Painting for your painting project. They came to us via a recommendation from a friend who is also a highly satisfied customer on both an interior painting project and an exterior painting project.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house, 2 decks and shed.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

01/10/2020

Krystal V.

Cannot recommend them enough. The owner came out right away and within 3 days the house was like new. They were professional, responsive , fast and the work is amazing.

Description of Work
House Fire Paint Restoration

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

Interior/Exterior painting, staining, powerwashing, wallpaper removal, free estimates! Sorry we are no longer doing decks.

Wallpaper, faux finish