DTE Window Tinting Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2012

Residential, commercial & automotive glass applications, film installation & window tinting....

12/07/2018

I am extremely satisfied with the work. Hugo was so professional and very responsive.i recommend without reservation.

Description of Work
Tinting a bathroom window against glare

03/05/2016

By far one of the most pleasant retail experiences - very highly recommended. I recommend just going to the shop - email responses take time -- I sent an email early in the week then ended up just stopping by to see what my options were. They happen to have a spot in about 15 mins, ended up just getting the tints done right there and then -- was a 20 min process... couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Had my front windows tinted to match my factory windows

01/07/2015

Excellent, he was prompt and was able to assist me in adding security to my home. i will call again for my cars.

Description of Work
He came to my home in Suffolk County and looked at windows that had potential security issues and gave me great advice for both security and privacy.

Category security windows

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Excellent service and very professional. I will call if I need more work done. |

Category window tinting,security windows

06/03/2013

We were very happy with the job that was done. The owner gave us a fair estimate and we hired him on the spot. He was reliable, courteous, professional and very knowledgeable about window tinting. He did an excellent job and advised us on the correct product to use. We would definitely use him again and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Tinted four upper west facing windows in our sunroom.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express