A & B Systems Inc

Founded 1965 • With Angi since June 2011

WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 40 YEARS. WE ARE DEPENDABLE HONEST AND 100 % LOYAL....

The New York roofing company that goes above and beyond in every facet of your commercial or residential roof project. The Chandelle Roofing team brings unrivaled attention to detail, superior craftsmanship and customer focused service to all of our roofing and siding jobs. Whether your roofing project is in Suffolk County, Nassau County or New York City, we are dedicated to exceeding your expectations. The sky is the limit. Utilizing the latest in advanced roof estimating software and drone technology, we are able to offer competitive roofing pricing while using top of the line materials. Chandelle Roofing is proud to use the highest quality CertainTeed roofing and siding products. We stand by all of our work with labor and material warranties.

We specialize in all phases of design, construction, and remodeling. We are a family owned and operated business with over 20 years in the industry. Bill has worked every angle of construction from distribution to project manager, giving him the knowledge of materials, their pros and cons and what is right for the job. Integrity is our way, and your 100% satisfaction is our priority. We are Owens Corning Preferred Contractors therefor we are able to offer and exclusive Life Time warranty for your roof at no cost to you. "We are family and we take care of families"

I am a sole operator with 30 years of experience. We have completed more than 3000 roofs in my career. I provide clear and complete estimates free of charge. From my first site visit to final clean up of a completed project, I am on site ready to answer any questions. Let us help you with your next roofing project.

08/26/2015

Description of Work
I am a disabled man, father of 3, and home owner I got scammed / ripped off by A and B systems Inc.. When A and B systems Inc. started the work my boiler and hot water worked fine. They held themselves out to be licensed plumber in the town of islip. I wanted a Gas hot water heater and to add zones to my boiler amongst other things. I am disputing the charges made by my contractor to my visa. He made a total of 3 charges totaling $3,500 of a $4,200 job. He has not finished the job almost 6 months later, what he did do is poor workmanship, installed a hot water heater of lesser quality even though the contract called for a specific water heater, removed all the heating zones from my boiler leaving me with a non-functional new water heater and boiler now not working.

COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL ROOFING - SIDING - DECKS -- WINDOWS GUTTERS & LEADERS AND ALL PHASES OF HOME IMPROVEMENTS AND RESTORATION .