A & B Systems Inc

Founded 1965 • With Angi since June 2011

WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 40 YEARS. WE ARE DEPENDABLE HONEST AND 100 % LOYAL....

Welcome To Universal Roofing and Chimney I am Art owner of the company; I have been in the roofing and Masonry industry for more than 20 years. I have seen many companies working in this field without caring for their customers. I opened my company, and I can proudly say that my staff and I genuinely care for our customers. I am always within the scope of my customer base and always ready to provide the estimate of the products and services they needed. Universal roofing & Chimney is a family owned business, and as I am a family oriented person, I truly love to work in this industry, to uphold the reputation of my family high. My father started Mason when he was 15 years old he was & is number one building the houses from ground up, but he use to like more Mason work which he teaches me how to built houses do mason concrete clay shingle and flat roof, i start working part time with my father when i was 12 years old he use to take me around and show me how to build houses. I been working full time now more than 10 years but my father is retired now and I would like to extend the heights to see him proud of our company. Some people in this industry have given the poor standing by their nefarious deeds and practices, but I want to say that not everyone is like that. I have been serving Long Island for over 5 years and as local expert, we pride ourselves in providing outstanding services to commercial and residential customer base, as well. Customers can simply call me at my cell number 917-744-7943 to get a free estimate on all our Roofing, Chimney, Gutter, and Masonry services, and I assure them to give 10% off the cheapest estimate than other company is providing. We are always happy to receive the call enquiries and our emergency services are available 24 hours 7 days a week in Suffolk. Call us now to get the best estimate on all our Roofing and Chimney services. Services: Chimney Cleaning as low as $24.95 gutter cleaning as low as 34.95 Chimney Inspections Chimney Service Blockage Removal Chimney Problems Chimney Liners Chimney Caps Chimney & Fireplace Maintenance Chimney Repair Animal Removal From Chimneys roof leaks repair & removed and replaced Siding repair removed & replaced

Specializing in interior and exterior panting and roofing! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

U.S. Home Remodeling Corp. has been servicing homeowners for more than 25 years. Customer preference and priorities are always first. We're very timely with our work and never lose attention to detail. Give us a call for your free estimate.Deal direct with owner. FULLY LICENSED: Suffolk County Nassau County

08/26/2015

Description of Work
I am a disabled man, father of 3, and home owner I got scammed / ripped off by A and B systems Inc.. When A and B systems Inc. started the work my boiler and hot water worked fine. They held themselves out to be licensed plumber in the town of islip. I wanted a Gas hot water heater and to add zones to my boiler amongst other things. I am disputing the charges made by my contractor to my visa. He made a total of 3 charges totaling $3,500 of a $4,200 job. He has not finished the job almost 6 months later, what he did do is poor workmanship, installed a hot water heater of lesser quality even though the contract called for a specific water heater, removed all the heating zones from my boiler leaving me with a non-functional new water heater and boiler now not working.

COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL ROOFING - SIDING - DECKS -- WINDOWS GUTTERS & LEADERS AND ALL PHASES OF HOME IMPROVEMENTS AND RESTORATION .