Paint 4 Perfection

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2013

197 Sherman Ave

Hawthorne, NY 10532

"Paint for Perfection". Call for your free estimate today (914) 217-0481 or email paint4perfection@gmail.com...

02/15/2021

Nicholas C.

Prepping & painting the living room, dining room & hallway

Description of Work
Frank and his crew did a fantastic job in painting our downstairs rooms. We’re very happy with how everything came out and a huge added bonus was that they were fast and fairly priced, highly recommend!

06/10/2020

Inna W.

It was perfect, highly recommend. Job well done, well priced, they showed up when they said they would. Very professional. Fantastic experience.

Description of Work
House Exterior Painting

Category house painters

05/11/2020

john I.

Excellent. This is the second time I've used them and they are neat, meticulous and on spot with estimates.

Description of Work
Living Room

Category drywall, interior painters

10/12/2019

Gene C.

Had Frank and his crew back for more painting, the job was done quickly and looks great!

Description of Work
painted basement and doors

06/26/2019

Rebecca G.

Frank and his team did a great job. they were very flexible, prompt, and thorough. Everything looks beautiful. We are very happy with their work. They also do a great job protecting the floors and kitchen cabinets from getting paint on them.

Description of Work
paining ceilings, walls, doors, trim

Category interior painters

Thank you for your business [Member Name Removed]!

04/10/2019

Rickie H.

Everything was excellent. Frank was very responsive to my timeline. He and his crew were here for 2 days. They were punctual, did an excellent job and left everything very clean. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Ceiling repair and painting in 3 rooms.

Category interior painters

Thank you so much for your business!

11/24/2018

Matthew N.

Frank and his crew were fantastic to work with. Him and his crew were courteous and professional and did a great job. Frank was also very responsive which made the process easy and seamless.Frank will be the first person I call for future work.

Description of Work
Repair and paint interior

Category interior painters

Thanks for the review! The semi-gloss I used was Benjamin Moore white Regal classic 333 01

11/06/2018

Gene C.

I highly recommend Frank and his crew. I am so pleased with the entire experience. We wanted every room painted and the job was done quickly and beautifully! Frank is very attentive and kind and his team does great work. They showed up exactly when they said they would, left the work site clean each day. It was all so smooth and we are beyond pleased with the job. It was so wonderful to have good work done with fair pricing and kind people. I will be recommending to everyone!

Description of Work
Painted entire interior of house

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]!

10/09/2018

JANET L.

Frank and his crew did an excellent job. They were wonderful to work with, prompt, professional and very neat. My shed was in bad shape but now it looks brand new. My dining room also looks beautiful. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
An outdoor shed and my dining room.

07/12/2018

Rebecca R.

Frank and his crew were professional, punctual, and completed the job in the agreed upon time frame. The work was high quality and turned out great! Will be using them for our next project for sure.

Description of Work
Needed 3 rooms painted after we purchased our home - walls, ceilings, doors, molding, and closets.

06/25/2018

BILL R.

Immediate response and very fair estimate from Frank. Well organized. Job was completed in 2 days. 100 year old walls look new.

Description of Work
3 interior rooms plastering and painting. including 2 outside sets of shutters

05/18/2018

Austin H.

Frank and his crew, Melito and Al, did an excellent job patching up and painting our living room. We had damage from earlier electrical work and also just the general wear and tear on walls in an older home. Our windowsills were also in really bad shape. Frank came in and did an estimate after I showed him the work that needed to be done, and it was all completed just as he said it would be. I'm also happy that he was able to fit me in to his schedule so quickly, as it was less thank a week between when I got the estimate to when he was able to complete the work. The job itself took only one day. I'm happy with the end result, and very impressed with the prompt service. I hope to hire Frank again for future projects.

Description of Work
Interior painting and minor wall repair

Thanks for the review!

04/05/2018

James S.

Great Job. The crew was neat, courteous and professional. Painting came out very nice, especially the bedroom that required 5 different colors. Frank (crew lead) was always available and answered all questions to my satisfaction. Cleanup each day was very good--the equipment left behind was stowed neatly, where I requested. Dust and other mess was cleaned up every day. I would definitely hire again. All paint and materials were included in price.

Description of Work
Painted 3 bedrooms and one bath.

Category interior painters

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]!

01/04/2018

Matthew L.

Excellent job. Work was completed promptly, professionally, and we are extremely satisfied with results. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Painted three rooms in house. Included ceilings, moldings, doors, etc.

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you. All the best in 2018.

11/15/2017

Henney Z.

Frank and his crew were so great! Frank was always communicative, came on time, left on time, was honest. His crew was neat, clean, and efficient. It is rare to find people who you can trust to do good work in your home while you are not around most of the day. Frank is one of those people that you can trust. A door had a hole and he fixed it beautifully, moldings were repaired as well, walls were repaired in certain areas, even new calking in bathroom. We are so happy with the completed it work and we now feel like we are home. We will call to hire Frank again when we are ready to repaint the exterior.

Description of Work
All interior paint and wall paper removal bathroom, kitchen, LR, DR, Bedrooms, basement, laundry room, den. In Briarcliff Manor, N.Y.

08/17/2017

Nicole A.

I've hired Frank multiple times for various projects inside and outside of my home. For the most recent project, Frank painted the exterior of our house. The results are a beautiful product, handled by real professionals. Frank's team was punctual, fast, and very talented. I wouldn't trust anyone else with our home painting needs!

Description of Work
Exterior painting on my house

Category house painters, interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the review! It's always a pleasure to work for you!

06/06/2017

Esteban B.

Frank and his team (Paint 4 Perfection) painted nearly all of our interior in our raised ranch home in Pleasantville NY. Frank helped us with color selection, design, and ideas for the space. His team was extremely punctual and their work was meticulous. We continue to be extremely satisfied (it took us a while to write the review!) and have gotten various compliments on the color and quality. Our living room has vaulted ceilings with various angles which his team painted flawlessly. Paint 4 Perfection also helped us with some light exterior painting around our windows, doors and garage trim. Frank is a consummate professional, competitively priced, and very personable and friendly. We would use him again and recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Frank and his crew painted the interior of our home in Pleasantville, August - September 2016. They painted our living room, foyer, hall, three bedrooms, exterior windows, kitchen ceiling, and front door.

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review! Hope all is well!

06/05/2017

william A.

Paint 4 Perfection was a pleasure to work with from the start, Frank, the owner, provided a very competitive quote for the work with two days of calling and started the job exactly when he said he would. Frank and his staff arrived promptly each morning and got right to work The entire job which took 2.5 days was completed in a truly professional manner, with attention to detail The staff was very conscientious about working in a clean fashion and the quality of the work is excellent. I changed my mind about a color combination once the job was underway and Frank could not have been more accommodating or helpful about those changes and some other small details. i highly recommend Paint 4 Perfection

Description of Work
Paint the kitchen ceiling, 5 exterior basement windows, one small bedroom, the front door, weathered aluminum on porch post and wooden spindles on the porch railing.

Category house painters, interior painters

Thanks again Bill! It was a pleasure working for you too!

05/18/2017

lynn F.

Frank and his crew are AWESOME. My experience with Frank began with a prompt return of an e-mail inquiry, followed by an estimate two days later, and then a scheduled service date within a week. Prior to the service, I e-mailed Frank to let him know I am particular about the white carpet in my bedroom. Frank replied and said, "I will take care of your rugs!" And that he did! Frank and his partner arrived on time Saturday morning, complete with brand new drop cloths for the carpet! As an added bonus, he offered to take his shoes off, and, despite having to make many trips to the van, Frank took his shoes on and off every time! This is the most respect I have ever been shown for a service provided in my home! Frank was incredibly neat, and I am a clean freak. No spills, absolutely no mess, and the job was done efficiently and perfectly, living up to the name of his company. To boot, the price was absolutely reasonable for the job. I am picky when it comes to work done in my home, and I would hire Frank again in a second. All-round warm, friendly, personable, and talented human being! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Thank you, Frank!!

Description of Work
Bedroom cathedral ceilings and two walls painted.

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

05/10/2017

Amanda D.

Frank and his team were wonderful. They finished the job before the promised date and were neat and professional.

Description of Work
Whole house indoor paint job.

04/05/2017

Andrew C.

Frank and his crew did a great job painting my living room / dining room working both professionally and efficiently. The price was the best of any I received and we are very happy with the results. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the review. I appreciate your business.

03/29/2017

Blase S.

From the moment we met Frank, we felt comfortable that he would do a great job for us. He arrived, looked at the job to be done, gave us what we felt was a very fair price for the material and work. Frank and his boys showed up promptly when they said they would. They took great care to protect our furniture and our newly refinished floors. The work was done with the utmost care. The gentlemen he had working for him were most respectful to our home and to us personally. We would have no hesitation recommending Frank to any of our friends, and in fact, we already have.

Description of Work
Paint living room, T.V. room, and three hallways and staircases. Calking new wood molding, calking where necessary, repairing walls where necessary, cleaning up risers on staircases and painting all risers.

03/15/2017

Robert R.

They were very professional and courteous. They arrived on time for the job, were very neat and did an excellent paint job. The pricing was very fair for the work they performed. We are looking forward to having them do more work for us in the future. My wife and family are very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
2 bathrooms painted

03/07/2017

Michelle R.

Fanstastic! Frank and his crew were in and out in 4 days and the house looks amazing! Very professional and personable.

Description of Work
Paint- entire kitchen (cabinets included), foyer, dining room and front porch.

Thanks for the review!

03/03/2017

Rebecca R.

Frank was a pleasure to do business with. He was professional, accommodating, and efficient. He made sure that all my expectations were met. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] for the review!