Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Co

Founded 1964 • With Angi since February 2006

Family owned and operated since 1964, Almstead Tree and Shrub Care Company is proud to offer expert service to both residential and commercial clients. Whether you're in the market to save a cherished tree or manage an entire campus, you can trust Almstead to handle your goals and concerns with the utmost professionalism. Contact us today. www.almstead.com...

Water Pro Lawn Sprinkler System

Water Pro Lawn Sprinkler System is New York’s editor’s choice for sprinkler systems in the Tri-State area. With over 12yrs of experience our teams are capable of creating the most efficient and thorough systems that will keep your lawn looking beautiful for years to come. No job to big or small we have solutions to meet any of your project needs. Contact us to see how we can help you today!

Bellosos Construction Landscaping Corp

Belloso's Family own and operated, here to serve your every need from small to large. You are family and we will treat all your project extra special.

Tri-State Complete Landscaping

Tri-State Complete Landscaping offers a variety of lawn care services, and we will work with you, no matter the job. Call us today!

02/02/2021

Very pleased with Almstead's services, including speaking with Kristen, Michael's tree inspections and the pruning crew. The 3 crew members were polite, very efficient, and did a great job of "cleaning up." Also impressed with Almstead's equipment and technology.

Description of Work
Trees near new roof pruned

12/05/2020

I contacted them in June to do pruning and tree removal. They came and gave me a quote, which I accepted and paid them 50 percent. They never came. Over the ensuing four months I kept calling and being told the arborist would call mem but he never did. I finally cancelled all service (I had used them for 20 years) and demanded a refund, which they still haven't provided. They're apologetic when I ...

Description of Work
Long-term lawn and tree service contract

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

11/04/2020

Wonderful work. Thorough. When I arrived.home later that day, the property was spotless and neat. I would definitely use them again and refer them to acquaintances of mjne.

Description of Work
One tree to be cut down and trimming done on others on the property.

Category tree service

Thank you for your positive review. We will share it with arborist, staff and crew. Almstead Tree & Shrub Care

06/19/2019

Very happy with Almstead. Very professional, knowledgeable and honest.

Description of Work
tree trimming and tree removal

09/28/2016

The guy hang up on me and I couldn't understand why because I was calling to give them business, so I would never use them again. He refused to do what he had done the year before. "We don't do that." he said. and I said you did these treatments last year. He said, "Go find someone else who will do it." and he just hang up the phone. I called back and so I wanted to speak to someone else to arrang...

Description of Work
I've used Almstead Tree & Shrub Care Co for tree service in the past year but I tried to use them again this year and they were so rude.

Category tree service

Almstead offers comprehensive tree services including pruning and removal, tree risk assessment, inoculation and treatment for pests and diseases, stump grinding, tree planting, shrub pruning, compost tea application, custom fertilization, air spading, cabling and bracing and more. Almstead also offers lawn care including organic and traditional programs.

Lawn mowing, landscape design, firewood delivery

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa