Cedar Ridge Landscapes

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2006

8 full time employees. The owner is present on every job. Uses subs for large tree work and fencing. Landscape designs are free of charge. ***Warranty*** 5 year on masonry and pavers and 1 year on plants. See us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/cedarridgelandscapesinc...

A BBB ACCREDITED COMPANY Milestone Restoration Inc specializes in Masonry Restoration, Brick Pointing, Brick Restoration, Cement stucco ,Flat Roofing Installations & Repair, Slate Roofing Repairs, and work related to Hanging Scaffolding and Pipe Scaffolding Services. With good reputation and over 30 years combined experience, we know how to give homes and businesses that "like-new" appearance while ensuring your Safety. Our basic categories include: brick tuck pointing, brick siding, scaffolding work , natural slate roofs,and flat roofs (our specialty). We don't use sub contractors because we like to monitor and complete all projects ourselves. DCA License #1405707 Exp. 02/28/2023 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018 and 2019

Eric Janssen Masonry is a classic small business, owner operated and with one long term employee. Eric specializes in the small jobs and repairs that other companies don't. You will be working with Eric from start to finish. He is present on the job site during all phases of job, from initial estimate to clean up. Most of our company's work is obtained by recommendation or referral only.

At Priority Cesspool we Install, service and maintaine cesspool & septic systems as well as providing sewer & drain cleaning services. Priority Cesspool is a full service cesspool, sewer & drain company. N.Y.S. Dec Lic # 1A-873 Member L.I.L.W.A. (L.I. Liquid Waste Ass.) Member B.B.B. Suffolk County License #44528-LW DBA of Clear River Environmental Service Corp

05/02/2018

Always well

Description of Work
Garden and shrub work

Category lawn service

02/03/2015

I left two messages explaining that I was looking for a reliable landscaping service to replace my current service. I provided location, contact information and was sure to be very clear. I received no response.

Description of Work
They never even returned my phone calls. Left 2 messages and nothing... Very unprofessional.

Category landscaping

We apologize for any inconvenience regarding your F rating. We've been in business for 21 years and have never not responded to a message or a customer and never received a poor rating such as this. Our secretaries are fully aware of the importance of responding to each and every customer in a timely matter. We take pride in the business that we've built, the favorable ratings, and customer loyalt...

10/20/2014

Looks GREAT!. Work was done in a timely manner. Professionally done. Can't say enough good things about the work, the contractors, the company, the outcome. Everything - EVERYTHING came out much better than expected. Lots of work on their part. Done in a few days.

Description of Work
Cleaned out old shrubs, put in new steps, build water falls, planted new shrubs.

Category landscaping,lawn service

thank you very much.It as a pleasure doing business with you.

06/03/2014

Oops put this above. They did and I expect them to continue to do a fantastic job. They are fairly priced for their services

Description of Work
Cedar Ridge provides weekly cutting and fall/spring cleanup. They are knowledgeable and talented. They listen to what I want and offer a professional opinion on how to get there. They did a great job trimming my bushes and trees. I highly recommend them

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/08/2013

THEY PROVIDED EXCELLENT SERVICE. THEY WERE VERY PROFESIONAL AND DID A WONDERFUL JOB. THEY WERE CLEAN AND CLEANED UP AFTER EACH NIGHT AND WHEN THEY COMPLETED THE JOB. AFTER A COUPLE OF MONTHS THE RETURNED AND PUT DOWN TOP SOIL AND SEED; WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE WORK AND I WILL USE THIS COMPANY IN THE FURURE.

Description of Work
BUILT A PATIO WITH COLUMNS AND BENCH

Category lawn service,masonry,patios

Landscape construction including, Waterfalls, Ponds, Poolscapes, Driveways, Retaining walls, Patios, Outdoor Kitchens, Firepits, Custom Masonry, 3D computer design. We are a Techo Bloc Pro ( http://www.techo-bloc.com/ ) installer for the last 3yrs. Our projects have been photographed for their catalogs. Our work also has been photographed for Cambridge paving stones website (http://www.cambridgepavers.com/ ) We're also Certified Aquascape Contractors ( http://www.aquascapeinc.com/ )

Fencing, Decks, Irrigation, Large tree work.