Bright Star Landscaping & Design

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2010

Bright Star Landscaping has been in business for 20 years. We have a long history of quality work and customer service. We offer discounts to senior citizens and Knights of Columbus members. We will furish references upon request....

Flawless Masonry is a full service masonry & landscape design construction company offering high end craftsmanship for a reasonable price. All work is done in house, meaning we do not subcontract any of our projects. Owning and operating all of our equipment makes it easier to offer competitive pricing. No job is too big or small. We can complete any masonry project no matter the size. We specialize in patios, driveways, stoops, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, poolscapes, plantings, grading, tree/land clearing, travertine pavers, natural stone pavers, Cambridge Pavers, veneers, concrete, blacktop, drywells, landscape design, etc. Call today for a free estimate and computer animated 3 dimensional design to see your properties true potential.

Call today for sprinkler services!

PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE TO SEE THE QUALITY JOBS I HAVE DONE. Randazzo Masonary Est since 1989 Specializing in custom, clean, quality cement, flat work, interlocking pavers, pools areas, driveways, and much more! Creating unique designs to fit your home. Reliable, dependable & beautiful. POOL AREA SPECIALISTS Expert installations with Nicolock or Unlock Pavers. Creating unique designs that will fit your home and your budget. Reliable, Dependable, and Beautiful!

08/17/2013

Never returned my phone call been waiting three days, that's an and quot;Fand quot; in my book for unprofessional behavior! At least a call to let me know they were busy and would get to me soon, something to let me know they cared! I'm moving on to find new company!

Description of Work
Never returned my phone call after waiting three days, still no call "F" and forget them!

05/08/2012

Lawrence, the owner, was easy to work with. They do a good job, show up on time and the price is reasonable. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn maintenance including mowing & trimming

05/04/2012

They were fine and their price was good. I give them all A's; they were neat, clean and I loved their service. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Bright Star Landscaping & Design to clean up a job that was done poorly by another company. They picked up leaves, branches and dug a little trench in the yard for drainage and debris collection.

Category landscaping

04/05/2012

Did not return phone call requesting an estimate

Description of Work
Did not return phone call

04/04/2012

He was very accommodating and did a great job. They fellows that worked did a better job than other companies I have used. He has been doing the landscaping for a neighbor for 20 years.

Description of Work
He did a spring cleanup for me.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Full service landscaping including design, maintenance & service. Also, rock walls, stone walls, patio, pavers & slate.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa