Project Masters Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2010

Please note that Project Masters is on hiatus as we renovate our workshop facility and office. We look forward to serving you again some time in the future. Artisan carpentry and home enhancement and repair. Small, client-focused business specializing in quality and satisfaction for small household needs. Local independent owner & operated. Cost is determined by the job. See website for additional services. Additional e-mails - tomhay@projectmasters.com, info@projectmasters.com....

FS Maintenance Inc

We can take care of all of your handyman needs.

08/19/2013

Tom was always on time...as neat as a pin...and very reliable...He did everything we asked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom removed old countertops, put up a new backsplash, 4 new doors, repaired some trim, and coordinated with Jim at White Plains Marble for installation of granite. He then connected new sink.

CATEGORY handyman service

07/23/2013

He is very good! He is friendly and easy to work with. Also, he is punctual and he arrives on time. I like him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Project Masters for handyman service. He repaired some porch door lock, and did hang a curtain rod for me.

CATEGORY handyman service

08/09/2012

Overall, the work was done in two days, and he left the apartment clean and all put back together. I was extremely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom Hay did a variety of small and slightly larger jobs in my co-op apartment, including some priming and painting of exterior terrace door, small indoor painting job, under-cabinet lighting, etc. Everything was done to the highest standards. He was completely easy to work with, providing good advice, good suggestions, etc. His estimate included minimum and maximum prices, and the final bill was close to the minimum. I would definitely use him again and can't imagine providing a stronger recommendation to anyone.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,screen repair,interior painters

07/25/2012

He did a great job. The price was good and he was very effiecint. He didn't leave anythign behind and the clean up was great. He was also very friendly. The job was done perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He rebuilt the wall and railing around our deck.

CATEGORY woodworking

07/10/2012

ng under a gate leading into my back yard so it could be secured at the bottom and not blow open when it gets windy and fixed the latch on another gate so it opened easier. I may be leaving something out, but you get the picture. All these little things that can drive you crazy and take forever to find the right part to make work Tom fixed in two days. He is professional, polite, a real gentleman....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom did many things both inside and outside the house that had been bugging us for a long time (up to a couple of years). On the inside, he replaced a non-functioning overhead light with a new one and fixed the blinds on a window, fixed a hinge on an armoire door that had come detached, put new wheels on my shower sliding door so they slid like new, fixed the door leading from the outside into my mudroom so it opened with ease instead of sticking, put new wheels on my sliding screen doors, fixed a door handle that used to come off when you turned it. On the outside, he replaced the trim around a palladium window that had been completely destroyed by my original contractor and painted so it was 100% improved, he put new footings on some posts on my patio (and painted them as well), put in a cement footi

CATEGORY fencing,furniture repair,handyman service,lighting,window treatments,doors

Please note that Project Masters is on hiatus as we renovate our workshop facility and office. We look forward to serving you again some time in the future. Handyman, household maintenance and repair, kitchen and bathroom enhancements, custom carpentry and design, finish carpentry, mouldings and trim, repair furniture, cabinet hardware & hinges, closets, custom furniture, and more.

Commercial repairs & renovation, roofing, carpeting, whole room remodels, decks. Not a full-scale general contractor.

Satisfaction