BH Lawnscape Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2016

25 Fremont Street

Harrison, NY 10528

BH Lawnscape Inc provides weekly mowing which is billed on a monthly basis and landscaping projects that get billed upon completion, 80% of our small but unique business is built of this repeat clientele. Early on we decided to keep ourselves unique. The nextdoor neighbors gardener flies in and out

05/03/2019

Derek J.

Unfortunately, my experience was nothing like the other reviewers. I reached out to BH in the beginning of April to inquire about lawn care for the upcoming seasons. I met with the owner, Bill within a couple of days of sending an e-mail through Angie's List at my property and had two quotes a few days after. One quote was for a full service lawn care, which included a great detail of coverage, while the other quote was for a one time cleanup for spring. After going over options for a few days, I selected the one time cleanup due to budget constraints. I was so impressed with Bill's offerings that I intended to sign up for some of his other services as soon as it was feasible. Our contract with an expected time frame of service was set by April 20th. This is where things went south. Due in part to Bill's schedule and or poor weather over several days, I didn't get any service. It is understandable that lawn work isn't going to happen in the rain. However, scheduling issues are for Bill to work out. After being forced to wait, I e-mailed Bill to see when he thought he could come over. He suggested later that week, but by April 29th or 30th specifically. Unfortunately, l did not get service, not even on the 29th or 30th. I hadn't rained continually every day, but it was chance of or scattered showers. I tried to be reasonable by asking for a quick mow (would take approx 15-20 minutes on my property with a commercial mower) and by telling Bill he could come back and do the rest another time. Considering this was actually suggested by Bill earlier on in our communication, I figured this would be acceptable. Unfortunately, I kept being put off due in part to less than preferred weather and or Bill's schedule. As my property continued to be put off over multiple days, my grass is growing out of control. In the same time frame, with the same weather, the landscapers my neighbors use for similar services have been at their property once or twice. Yesterday (5/2/19) was the breaking point for me. Yesterday was sunny all the way until the evening hours. I figured Bill has to be able to make it to my property on a nice sunny day. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Not only did Bill not make it to my property, he didn't even call or e-mail me to let me know he wasn't going to make it. I decided to terminate my business with Bill yesterday evening. Bill was gracious and understanding as to why I terminated my business with him. However, he said that he would have come over today (the day I'm writing this review). Considering that it was forecast to rain, I could only roll my eyes at reading his response to me, knowing that there is no way he would have come to my property today because of the weather. I'm not sure what the underlying issue was that caused Bill not to perform the services agreed to. Pure speculation leads me to believe that because I was not spending a substantial amount of money or not agreeing to a recurring service, that I was of the lowest priority.

Description of Work
One Time Spring Lawn Cleanup/Recurring Lawn Care

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I remember you very well. Thank you for mentioning the problems with the weather, that was very honest of you! I remember your property as well... the weeds/grass was about 2.5’ tall at my viewing and I had to wait a week to see it due to your schedule. It’s unfortunate you did not get to know me or my company’s values Sir, for if you did you would have found I value each and every customer no matter how much they intend to spend. The problem was indeed the weather and my scheduled Property Maintenance customers all needed service the only days it didn’t rain that week. The day I called and asked you if we could come take care of your property it never rained Sir. I hope you found a great company to help you out Sir. I wish you the best!

07/09/2017

Danielle J.

His first month went great and I am continuing to use his company

Description of Work
Bill helped me with figuring out many things about my new property and I look forward to his continued service of my property

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

I am not an avid Angie’s List Contractor so, it was by accident I stumbled onto this review today. The irony of this being we’re entering into our 4th season together [Member Name Removed]? Time really does fly!

Zeno Property Services

With over 20+ years of experience, we are here to address all your paver and retaining wall needs and dreams. We also do tuck pointing, patios, concrete, stone veneers and more. In addition to our stone work we also do interior and exterior painting, build decks and so much more.

Mjcastano Contracting Corp

All types of masonry work from repairs to new foundations. Patios, chimneys, fire places steps, retaining walls, walkways, stone work, curtain drains, dry wells! We pride ourselves on reliability and quality and look forward to working with you soon!

Water Pro Lawn Sprinkler System

Water Pro Lawn Sprinkler System is New York’s editor’s choice for sprinkler systems in the Tri-State area. With over 12yrs of experience our teams are capable of creating the most efficient and thorough systems that will keep your lawn looking beautiful for years to come. No job to big or small we have solutions to meet any of your project needs. Contact us to see how we can help you today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal
    Satisfaction

We provide weekly maintenance, Spring, fall and anytime cleanups, Shrub trimming, thatching, aeration, overseeding, sod installation, Plant material Installation, irrigation repairs, landscape design & installation, power washing, annuals, perennials and blbs installed, power raking leaf, limb and debris removal and anything else that concerns landscaping excluding concrete and asphalt walk & driveways.