The Other Woman Catering

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2010

195 Main Street

Hamburg, NY 14075

We are exclusively an upscale off premise catering service. Wherever you decide to have your affair, may it be a private home, a private club, a private estate etc..., we are able to accommodate your needs. Anything from Breakfasts, Brunches, Lunches, Cocktail Parties, Buffets, or Sit Down Dinners. We have a full service staff from our Chef's in the kitchen to our bartenders and wait staff, that will service your every need. Here at The Other Woman Catering, our pride is in our quality of food and our second to none service! -Arline M. Thomas Owner...

12/06/2013

Myrna Y.

We used The Other Woman to cater a staff meeting at a public park. I no longer remember the date or cost because it was a number of years ago. I was very satisfied at the time. We had a number of specific requests including items for those who do not eat meat. They fulfilled every need without making it a big deal. I would recommend them.

12/23/2012

TINA P.

The food was delicious and abundant, my guests complimented me on the catering choice and the menu was well balanced with enough choice for vegetarians and meat lovers. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again.

Description of Work
Prepared food for 12 people including three appetizers, salad, roast, three side dishes and desserts. Everything was ready for pick up ahead of time, in ready to serve ovenproof (ceramic and Pyrex) dishes and detailed instructions for reheating.

10/25/2012

Gloria L.

These folks are so professional in every way. Excellent advice as to menu. All food was well prepared and served beautifully. Did a great job of cleaning up and came back the next day to clean up some small spots. Arline followed up to assure our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Tray service during reception. Buffet dinner. Dessert bar.

05/30/2012

Barbara O.

Having checked out this caterer on Angie's List, I called and promptly received an estimate. When I needed to make changes to the menu, these were made quickly and efficiently. Their office coordinated everything, including rentals of dinnerware and tables, etc.Everything worked like clockwork and all of my guests were delighted.

Description of Work
The Other Woman Catering provided a sit-down dinner for my extended family of 23. The food and service were excellent. I didn't have to lift a finger. The team members were very polite and responsive. We had one complaint about their having left early and we received an apology and an offer of hors d'oeuvres delivery for a small party! We could not have been more pleased!

06/16/2011

Anita D.

Arline was responsive and open to suggestions. In addition to providing table serviced hors'douvres, she also provided silver, china, and fine serving pieces. The food was delicious, and although not overly abundant, the quality was excellent. All our guests commented on the quality and unusual nature of the food. Her crew was friendly, efficient, and noninvasive. I would recommend the company.

Description of Work
Arline and her crew catered my daughter's baby shower in my Village of Williamsville home.

Catering
    Chefs
    Wedding Planning
    Entertainment/Parties

Anything from Breakfasts, Brunches, Lunches, Cocktail Parties, Buffet Suppers, Sit Down Dinners and so on. . . The possibilities are endless!! All of our menus are customized to your needs.