Streamline Sewer and Drain Cleaning

Founded 2000 •

Streamline sewer and drain cleaning is available for all your sewer and drain cleaning needs! We are 24/7 trusted, insured, and reliable. ...

Sewer Bullies

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We specialize in drain cleaning and light plumbing work. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

EVERGREEN CUSTOM CESSPOOL

Owner operated. Free estimates. Special attention given to emergency situations. Competative pricing.

PRIORITY CESSPOOL SEWER & DRAIN, INC

At Priority Cesspool we Install, service and maintaine cesspool & septic systems as well as providing sewer & drain cleaning services. Priority Cesspool is a full service cesspool, sewer & drain company. N.Y.S. Dec Lic # 1A-873 Member L.I.L.W.A. (L.I. Liquid Waste Ass.) Member B.B.B. Suffolk County License #44528-LW DBA of Clear River Environmental Service Corp

01/26/2021

Drain cleaning was done professionally with great explanations to what was the problem and what was being done. Very courteous and promptly completed.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category drain cleaning

01/18/2021

Amazing! Called immediately and gave me an arrival time and he was here on time. Professional and courteous! Will use again!!!!

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category drain cleaning

12/31/2020

Awesome! Very pleased . Honest , professional, more than fair, reliable, quick response time, and very easy to work with. 😊 I will definitely continue using this company for maintenance and recommend to everyone! Thank you !

Description of Work
clogged line

Category plumbing

12/05/2020

They showed up very professional came in and did what they had to do left the place clean highly recommend

Description of Work
shower drain clogged

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

12/03/2020

Streamline sewer came to my house late at night when my Cesspool’s we’re backing up and took care of everything. I would highly recommend. Trustworthy and professional.

Description of Work
full cesspool service

Category plumbing

Drain and sewer cleaning, cesspool maintenance, camera inspection, pipe repairs, and sewer jetting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check