Jones Services

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2007

Jones Services is now a NO CONTACT service company. Our plumbers, electricians and HVAC technicians are running NO CONTACT service calls. We literally stand in different rooms than our customers, emailing or reading out loud our findings. No handshakes, no paperwork, not even allowing customers to touch iPads. Our technicians wear disinfected gloves, use disinfected tools and whip down anything their gloves and tools touch after servicing equipment. We practice NO CONTACT at work now too. Technicians are not allowed in the office, equipment and parts are delivered to their trucks in the parking lot. Only one employee per vehicle. All company meetings are conducted via Zoom. Most office personal are working from home. Those in the office work apart from each other. No one wants to be quarantined with their toilets backing up, without water or electricity or heat or hot water and now without air conditioning or air filtration or air purification. We are doing everything we can to help all our employees stay health to protect ourselves and our customers....

A Service Provider's profile image

4.2

HVAC Companies (101)plumbers (43)water heaters (17)drain cleaning (13)well & water pump repair (10)water softeners (4)heating oil company (1)sewer cleaning (1)electrician (41)generator service (26)air duct cleaning (10)drain pipe installation (2)

09/21/2022

Kerry S.

I had an AC/Heat pump system installed last Spring and I'm still finding issues with the install. After installation I had to call and have someone come back out and seal up a hole that was made into my attic for conduit. After that I found where the installers had scratched up my wall bad enough to remove paint while installed the air intake duct. Later in the summer I realized a knockout for the condenser had fallen off. It most have been knocked out by accident during installation because someone had attempted to secure it with electrical tape. This Summer I realized that the condenser unit isn't even remotely level and it was not secured to the stands it was placed on. I accidentally bumped into it with my mower and it almost fell off the stands which are about six inches off the ground. Poor installation for something that cost me twenty thousand dollars.

Description of Work
AC install

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

08/31/2022

John F.

Excellent. The tech did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced bathroom bowl

Work Completed On 08/31/2022

08/25/2022

Shawn H.

Went well they were on time did the job and were very clean.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

07/29/2022

Thomas F.

Installation went very smoothly. Val the technician was great. Very polite and knowledgeable. He explained his game plan on what he needed to do and kept me up to date on progress. He made sure to address any concerns that I had and worked very quickly. Kept his work area very clean and was very respectful of my home. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
installed light fixture with new box, replaced outdoor GFCI receptacle and installed new GFCI receptacles in garage in 2 locations using existing power source

Category electrician

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

07/21/2022

Beverly A.

Everything is great from what can see thus far.

Description of Work
Air purify system

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

03/17/2022

Cyrus D.

We were not pleased at first because it appeared that previous work (2 yrs prior) was misleading and caused the current dilemma. However, Mike C. listened to our concerns and contacted his manager-going above and beyond-to give us some measure of satisfaction. We appreciate Mike’s professionalism and respect and we’d certainly request him for future services.

Description of Work
Heating /electrical

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

03/16/2022

Nancy W.

Great! Service people were clean, polite, punctual and knowledgeable. They answered all my questions.

Description of Work
install combination heat and hot water unit

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

03/02/2022

Serge L.

Ryan W performed maintenance on my heating system. Ryan was courteous and professional, he cleaned and inspected all critical parts of the system.

Description of Work
Annual heating system maintenance

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

02/28/2022

Ralph B.

Very good.was snaked out and now works fine

Description of Work
Sewer line clogged

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 02/27/2022

02/25/2022

Ida P.

They are very polite, focus st the job and solved the problems. I m very happy.

Description of Work
Pipes replaced

Work Completed On 02/24/2022

02/07/2022

Courtney M.

I had an extremely pleasant experience using this company. From Barbara at the office to Brain my technician and Greg the supervisor amazing company to work. Brain was extremely professional and knew exactly what he was doing. He had my water heater installed and running in no time. I really don’t know what Jones compensate this guy, but he is definitely a gem. Top notch customer service skills. I’m well pleased with the overall experience. I got a very good price for quality equipment and service. Thanks again Brain, and the Jones team.

Description of Work
Water Heater installation

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/07/2022

01/21/2022

James A.

Fantastic. Gave me an honest review of my home plumbing and water heater and offered a few simple do-it-yourself fixes to improve performance. Very pleased. Would not trust anyone other than Jones Heating, Electrical and Plumbing on my home.

Description of Work
Home Plumbing Inspection

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/21/2022

12/28/2021

Patricia R.

Things went well, now I will have to see how things are running in the next few weeks after the service.

Description of Work
Twice, maintenance, expansion tank then a water heater.

Category electrician, plumbing, water heater repair, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/28/2021

12/28/2021

Karry R.

He was professional, explained everything along the way. Job was completed in less time than expected and the price did not exceed the estimate

Description of Work
Repaired pipes

Category electrician, plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/27/2021

11/01/2021

Juan L M.

Angel and Aaron installed a new boiler for our home. This was the second service Jones provided for us. A few months ago they installed a tankless “Navien” hot water heater. These guys were very professional and did an awesome job. Highly recommended their services.

Description of Work
New Boiler & Tankless Hot Water Heater

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

Review for Jones Services - 2099 Route 17A, Goshen, NY - 39529302

10/14/2021

Yolanda C.

They're very professional. Got everything done in less than a day.

Description of Work
Put a humidifier - ac unit

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

09/14/2021

Lisa P.

My husband and I paid $15,000 to have Jones install a whole house generator. At the completion of the project, when we went to have the propane installed we found out that Jones never filed a permit with the town of Monroe and now cannot have propane hooked up. We have been trying to contact them for months to get this resolved with no support and still do not have a functioning generator. Would definitely find a more reputable company for assistance.

Description of Work
Generator Installation

Category electrician, generator service

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

06/24/2021

Dennis C.

My experiences with Jones goes back many years and I can say things have not changed. Unresponsive, unprofessional and a thief who over charges minority homeowners who have migrated from the city. Stay away from this company

Description of Work
plumbing work that was not done right and over charged.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

03/25/2021

Connie M.

My house is the biggest investment I will ever make. For that reason, I want to maximize its value by hiring the best contractors available and installing the best equipment I can. Some reviews mention the expense. I priced other companies and Jones may be a bit higher but worth every single penny. Jones has an excellent reputation; I'm a real estate appraiser and when someone tells me that they had their system installed by Jones, I know it's a quality system and consider that in my valuation. Bryan and Angel were amazingly professional, extremely knowledgeable, very friendly and polite. Tim, the salesman, was wonderful and explained everything thoroughly. I wouldn't go to a second rate doctor and I sure wouldn't go to a second rate HVAC company. Saving a few dollars up front could end up costing a lot more in the end. I had a heating/ac system installed and I am thrilled with the results.

Description of Work
New heating/ac system

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/15/2021

David N.

Resealed and provided better protection

Description of Work
Leak from bottom of shower

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

03/02/2021

James A.

Greg and Jones Heating are amazing! Cannot say enough good things about them!

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

02/23/2021

Katty D.

Jhon did a very professional job. The thermostat and another things wasn’t working in the water heater he found the problem right away and fix it. He explains everything in order to understand what kind a problem we had.

Description of Work
Water heater wasn’t working.

Category electrician

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

12/19/2020

Rosa M.

Excellent !!! Fast, well knowledgeable, highly recommended.

Description of Work
Boiler repair