Jones Services

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2007

Awards & Badges

2099 Route 17A

Goshen, NY 10924

Jones Services is now a NO CONTACT service company. Our plumbers, electricians and HVAC technicians are running NO CONTACT service calls. We literally stand in different rooms than our customers, emailing or reading out loud our findings. No handshakes, no paperwork, not even allowing customers to touch iPads. Our technicians wear disinfected gloves, use disinfected tools and whip down anything their gloves and tools touch after servicing equipment. We practice NO CONTACT at work now too. Technicians are not allowed in the office, equipment and parts are delivered to their trucks in the parking lot. Only one employee per vehicle. All company meetings are conducted via Zoom. Most office personal are working from home. Those in the office work apart from each other. No one wants to be quarantined with their toilets backing up, without water or electricity or heat or hot water and now without air conditioning or air filtration or air purification. We are doing everything we can to help all our employees stay health to protect ourselves and our customers....

4.3

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (93)plumbers (34)water heaters (12)drain cleaning (11)well & water pump repair (10)water softeners (4)heating oil company (1)electrician (27)generator service (24)air duct cleaning (9)drain pipe installation (2)septic tank service (2)

03/25/2021

My house is the biggest investment I will ever make. For that reason, I want to maximize its value by hiring the best contractors available and installing the best equipment I can. Some reviews mention the expense. I priced other companies and Jones may be a bit higher but worth every single penny. Jones has an excellent reputation; I'm a real estate appraiser and when someone tells me that they h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heating/ac system

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2021

03/15/2021

Resealed and provided better protection

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak from bottom of shower

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2021

03/02/2021

Greg and Jones Heating are amazing! Cannot say enough good things about them!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

02/23/2021

Jhon did a very professional job. The thermostat and another things wasn’t working in the water heater he found the problem right away and fix it. He explains everything in order to understand what kind a problem we had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater wasn’t working.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

12/19/2020

Excellent !!! Fast, well knowledgeable, highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler repair

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2020

12/05/2020

I had an issue with my 16k Propane Powered Generac Generator. I used Jones Service to Finance and Install the unit. The unit was working perfectly until a RPM sense code occurred. A technician was sent to diagnose the issue. Fortunately, the issue was Covered under Warranty. The correct part was ordered and the problem was remedied at No Cost to Me! I would recommend Jones Service to anyone lookin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generac Generator Warranty Repair

CATEGORY generator service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

12/04/2020

Chris is extremely professional. I very pleasant person and I would be thrilled if he came and did all repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual boiler service and replace relief valve

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,accountant

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

11/10/2020

Excellent. After their initial assessment of the old furnace, the Jones team quickly got the materials and team in place to replace the entire system. They came and were clean about their work and showed me everything they had done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Furnace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

11/03/2020

Called late morning to schedule repair when boiler stopped working, and they were able to get someone out in just a couple of hours. Greg K. was very friendly, very knowledgeable, and took the time to explain what the issue was and what was needed for the repair. He also took the time to discuss replacement options for our current heating and cooling system and hot water system. He even set up the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of boiler control panel as it would not engage to heat home

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,heating oil companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

10/22/2020

Situation went well was informed that this might not be the final solution for the drainage problem and I was given more expensive options I feel educated to the situation at this point

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged kitchen drain

CATEGORY accountant,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

-Boiler or Radiator Heating System - Install, Replace, Repair or Service -Gas Furnace & Air Conditioning - Install, Replace, and Repair or Service -Water Heaters: Tank and Tankless - Install, Replace, Repair or Service -Clear Drain Clogs and Locate Breaks, Sump Pumps, Well Pumps, and Gas Piping -Plumbing Services - Toilets, Faucets, Pipe Repair -Water Treatment - Install, Replace, Repair or Service -Generators - Install, Replace, Repair or Service

Duct Cleaning