Busy Bee Septic and Excavating

With Angi since June 2010

Complete Septic Tank Services, Sewer and Drain Services, Excavating, and Asphalt Paving...

My company does a wide range of your construction needs from any excavation needs like driveways, septic systems, drainage, ponds, foundations, footing drains, water and electric lines. We also do demolition, additions, ceramic/ porcelain tile, bathroom renovations, home renovations, and siding. I am very meticulous. I have to make sure everything is just right when I'm done with a job or I'm not happy. I've been doing construction my whole life, I started working when I was 12 years old for my father doing excavation, then I worked for my uncle building houses from digging the foundation to installing the doorknobs. Then I started my business in 2003, it's a small owner operator business with a couple employees

D. Rohde Heating, Plumbing and AC LLC is a fully insured Heating Service company that provides affordable top quality services to the Hudson Valley, including parts of Ulster, Dutchess, and Orange Counties. This family owned company has decades of experience and will always arrive at your home with a smile and with all of the tools and knowledge necessary to take care of any plumbing and heating problem, big or small. We have no minimal trip charge and our pricing is designed to protect the consumer from being taken advantage of. We are there when you need us and will take care of your needs in the quickest, cleanest, and most professional way possible.

Sloboda Brothers, Inc. dba American Septic Service, a family-owned and operated business, has been serving the Hudson Valley for over 55 years. We have developed a Truly Green Septic Service that will save you money and save the environment at the same time. Would it give you peace of mind knowing that you’re part of the solution and not part of the problem? Give us a call and let us show you how. Lifetime Warranty on Maintenance Packages.

05/11/2016

Professional, reasonable in price, friendly! I'll recommend your service to others within the community. Thanks Vinny!

Description of Work
Septic cleaning

09/24/2015

Went well...They called 1 hour before arrival to say they were on their way...Vinny and Paul were very professional and efficient...They did an awesome job...I had everything ready for them of course and that always makes it better. (I dug the hole ahead of time and had a watering hose ready to go before they arrived...) Make sure you call these guys if you want this done...They are excellent...

Description of Work
Cleaned out septic tank

Category excavators,septic tank

09/01/2015

Was very pleased with Vinny and his crew. He kept us informed and involved us in all decision making. They worked non-stop and were very professional. They left our grounds in good condition and removed big rocks into our woods as we asked him to do.

Description of Work
Cleaned septic tank, put in 3 high risers and caps, replaced piping to leech box as well as having to replace leech box.

08/26/2015

Great! Vinnie called in the morning to let me know when he would arrive and then again soon before he arrived. Vinnie was efficient and polite. Made sure the dirt was put back over the tank and asked that if it met my approval. I really like the design of the truck. I would recommend Busy Bee.

Description of Work
Pumped the 1000 gallon septic tank.

06/25/2015

VINNY POINTED OUT TO ME THAT MY TANK MAIN CLEANOUT WAS NOT BEING USED WHEN I HAD THE TANK PUMPED IN THE PAST. VINNY AND HIS PEOPLE DUG OUT THE TWO CLEANOUTS AND PUMPED THE SEPTIC OUT ON 6/3/15 AND THEN ON 6/24/15 THEY INSTALLED TWO RISERS WITH CAPS ON THE SEPTIC CLEANOUTS SO FUTURE MAINTENANCE CAN BE DONE WITHOUT HAVING TO DIG UP THE CLEANOUT COVERS. EXCELLENT WORK AND CLEANUP. VINNY WAS PROMPT AN...

Description of Work
DUG OUT TWO CLEANOUTS ON SEPTIC TANK AND INSTALLED TWO RISERS WITH CAPS ON INLET AND CENTER CLEANOUT SO THAT I WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO DIG TO PUMP OUT SEPTIC FOR MAINTENANCE. VINNY ALSO PREVIOUSLY PUMPED OUT SEPTIC ON 6/3/15.

Category septic tank

Busy Bee offers complete septic tank services(cleaning, repairs, and Installations), Sewer and Drain services(cleaning, repairs, installation, power snaking) Sewer and water lines installed and repaired Excavating and Asphalt Paving.

$10