Bee Line Moving & Hauling, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2010

We are a profit sharing, socially and environmentally responsible moving and hauling company, serving the Hudson Valley, NY. Reasons to hire us: - We are a profit sharing company with vested members only. Over 400 5 star reviews out there. A+ rated BBB. Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner 6

Photo 1A Service Provider's profile imageA Service Provider's profile image

movers (107)hauling (24)

06/10/2022

Francisco S.

I never write reviews but I felt that I had to because these amazing people took all the stress out of a very stressful situation. So these angels came to help my wife and I out with one day notice! Long story short I was cheated out of my deposit with a "freight" company called En-Route Relocation services (NEVER USE THEM) the day before the move so I was scrambling to find a moving service that was reputable so I found BeeLine. White glove service isn't even the word I would describe their work and professionalism. The movers were so careful with our furniture, so fast so clean and organized like a well oiled machine and were done in a few hours. If/when I ever move again I will definitely be calling again. PS Thank you for helping us get all of our stuff into our new place in 24hours.

Description of Work
Moving from NYC to Chicago

Work Completed On 05/06/2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our long distance carrier, ATR Transport. We are so proud to have attained a reputation that attracted such an amazing team to partner with for our interstate moves. It took us eight years to find a company we can trust to represent BeeLine and offer our clients the exceptional service they expect and deserve. The best things come to those who wait, right? And considering our track record working with ATR over the past five years, we’re on our way to realizing our shared vision and achieving our common goal. We intend to make our collaboration the most trusted in the industry, and your review is a testament to that. Thanks again [Member Name Removed]! Best of luck with your new gig! -Brendan

05/11/2021

Carol D.

Responsiveness is great. Very professional and courteous. The movers were personable, professional, courteous, and swift. It was a difficult move going into a smaller apartment. Since there was no space to put boxes in the bathroom and kitchen. I labeled and verbally told them to put those boxes in the eating area as I don't have a dining set. Somehow some of my boxes for the living room ended up in the bedroom and vice verse. Some of the Kitchen and bathroom boxes ended up in the living room . Some of Living room boxes ended up in the bedroom and vice versa. I found the bowls from my grandmother's dining set, however I can find the remaining pieces even though they were packed together. Would I hire them again didn't give me an option for maybe, I just chose yes for now. I haven't had the chance to finish unpacking and I'm hoping by the time I finish unpacking I can give them a higher rating.

Description of Work
Moving from one apartment to another

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

After reading this review, I reached out to [Member Name Removed] to see if the missing item was found, but have not heard back. My hunch is that it was. We have had clients think something was missing, but the item(s) in question have always been found once everything was 100% unpacked. Thank you for the review. I hope you’re enjoying your new home, and that all is well :-)

12/06/2020

Nancy D.

Better than one could ever expect. Three guys (some movers are only using two right now because of Covid), they were so helpful with some items that weren't completely ready to go, took great care over some cartons with fragile items, were excellent about repositioning the furniture if I changed my mind about where I wanted it. The new apartment involved using an elevator, which was not reserved for the purpose, and with all that, the entire job took only 3 1/2 hours. I was a nervous wreck but once I got there I realized I was in good and patient hands. Also: When I submitted a quote request online, I got a reply phone call within less than two hours. They weren't cheap but boy, you get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Moving furniture and all other belongings from one apartment to another

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

So glad your’re happy [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the feedback!

10/10/2020

Christopher T.

They were able to get to me earlier and worked hard. Very courteous and professional and worked very hard to get my move done.

Description of Work
Moving from my apartment to my house

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Best of luck with everything!

06/30/2020

Kenny P.

A+++++ Beeline is by far one of the best moving companies I have ever worked with. Their costs are extremely reasonable, their staff is phenomenal. They showed up exactly on time. The team showed tremendous professionalism, great personality and just did a super job with our possessions. We moved a 1BR apartment in NYC to a storage facility and a home in the Catskills and ZERO ISSUES. I highly recommend Beeline for any moving job. First rate!

Description of Work
Hot Tub Removal and Residential Move

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

Thank you for being an A++++++ client [Member Name Removed]! Enjoy the Catskills!

05/30/2020

Jeanne C.

Excellent Agency responded quickly. Gave price quote. Guys that moved items were punctual friendly extremely helpful efficient

Description of Work
Moved large items from house to two different locations

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]!

05/25/2020

carrie G.

Excellent work. The two men who moved us from our Beacon apartment on May 22 were highly professional, kind and very hard working. It was a very difficult job which they handled extremely well and with lighthearted panache. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Moving items from apartment to storage and junk removal

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! So glad you’re happy!

08/08/2019

kevin K.

Great work done by Grant and Sam and his team for the sizing and the actual moving

Description of Work
moving my 3000 ft house's content and many boxes and furniture from 2nd floor through the basement.

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

Thank you for the review! [Member Name Removed]

05/02/2019

Katy T.

Beeline did a fantastic job. Moving is an extremely stressful experience, but the Beeline team went above and beyond. They were polite, professional, fast and had amazing attitudes. We were nervous about our transition, but having Beeline move us made the experience downright enjoyable. The price was better than other quotes we received, and there were no surprises when the move was done. We absolutely recommend them!

Description of Work
We moved from a brownstone in Brooklyn to a house upstate.

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Keeping stress at bay is our top priority. So glad the guys were able to accomplish this mission. Enjoy!

09/09/2018

James M.

I would've hit 10 stars if I could! Our move was on Sept 8th. Our contact was Aaron and from beginnging to end, the communication was prompt, thorough and always genuinly pleasant. I'd never used a moving company before so wasn't quite sure to what level of moving to expect. All I can say is WOW. I've never seen furniture get wrapped/taped and carried so fast. Great team! Great company! The 4 guys that showed up in two trucks we're so genuinely good natured (crazy...in the best way) respectful, polite and funny as ****! lol. They made a typically stressful situation into a pleasurable experience. I wasn't even sure what an adequate tip would be so I HOPE it was guys! Hey...don't forget the Pool is OPEN!!! :-D

Description of Work
Move from Monticello, NY to Highland Mills, NY

Work Completed On 09/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review [Member Name Removed]. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new digs!

07/16/2018

Amy H.

I've used Beeline twice in the last year. Both times the process was super easy. The people you work with to schedule the move are very helpful and were understanding of my multiple changes as the move day drew closer. On the day of the move, the guys were great - very friendly, professional and efficient. This last move required a lot of coordination and a combination of moving/haul away at both the starting and ending locations. The guys listened to what I needed and executed perfectly. Hopefully I'll be staying put for a while but if the need arose, I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Move and junk removal

Work Completed On 07/14/2018

So glad we were able to perform to your satisfaction again! Thank you for choosing BeeLine twice! And thanks so much for the review!

11/06/2017

Jessica D.

The crew from Beeline Moving were fantastic! The were on time, and the crew of 4 guys had us all moved in 12 hours. I can't say enough about how wonderful this company was. We will definitely use these guys again!

Description of Work
We hired Beeline to move our 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. We did all packing in boxes, they disassembled all furniture, packed all furniture as well as outdoor furniture / accessories.

Work Completed On 08/20/2017

10/26/2017

Jason M.

Brendan the owner wasv excellent to deal with especially when he embraces electronic communication to do business. I don't have time to make phone calls and I like to document everything. He quoted via email after I answered a survey about the move. I was able to email him pictures of all the furniture needing to be moved. A lot of other companies on here can learn a thing or to about electronic communication from Beeline. All the other highly rated companies replied to my message with please call. If I could and wanted to call I would have. Thanks Brendan! The crew showed up on time David, Sam and Simon, were very nice, got right to work and work did they ever. They had a lot of energy and enjoyed every minute of what they were doing. They worked as a team and took care wrapping and moving our belongings. Great company! If you choose BeeLine I'm sure you will be satisified.

Description of Work
House to House Move

Work Completed On 10/22/2017

I hear ya. Or make that, I read ya! I learned early on that texting/emailing is a far more efficient way to do business, both on my end and the client's. (But for those of you who are uncomfortable with electronic communication, no worries. We can chat. Really.) Thanks so much for the high marks and for the kudos for David, Sam and Simon. They really do make us proud here at BeeLine. Our best to you! Brendan

09/06/2017

Thomas T.

Punctual and efficient, no time wasted. Went through house and got a plan for loading and unloading. Very cooperative and patient with the unload placing things one way and then another. Never felt rushed and always pleasant. Don't plan on moving again but if we do we would call them. Very impressive young men.

Description of Work
Movlng from Middletown to Clifton Park

Work Completed On 09/06/2017

Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm so glad the move went smoothly for you. I take pride in our movers, and they take pride in a job well done. Your words are much appreciated! Brendan

08/28/2017

suzanne O.

These guys were great!! Very professional manner and very well executed move. Their rapport with us was great but what was very impressive was the way they interacted as a team. It really helps with the stress of moving everything you own when you feel they really care about doing a good job and protective measures to ensure your thing arrive in one piece. They really hustled to get it done in a timely manner. I would definitely use them again and I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving contents of large home to new location

Work Completed On 08/26/2017

You are the best! Thank you for an awesome review. One of the things I love about the BeeLine movers is that they are spectacular as individuals and equally spectacular working as a team. I hope you're settled in and happy in your new home. Brendan

07/25/2017

sharon S.

went very well. Really great guys!! Brendan, the owner, is integrity focused and cares deeply that the move goes well. After speaking with several moving companies, he was the only one i felt comfortable and confident using. We had Sam and Joe moving us and they were great!! When there is too much stuff and not enough time, Brendan called in "reinforcements" and brought in others to complete the move. While moving isn't easy, Beeline truly did their best with a focus on care and integrity!! :)

Description of Work
moved my mother from her home on Long Island to the Hudson valley apartment

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

Thank you very, very much for your kind words, especially your mention of integrity. This is so enormously important for a business that sends virtual strangers into your home to mess with everything you own and love! I hope your mother is happy and comfortable in her new home. Brendan

07/19/2017

Dennis F.

Went well... Nice and easy... Guys we're competent and professional

Description of Work
Move from apartment to townhouse

Work Completed On 05/27/2017

I'm so glad it was a nice and easy move for you. Thanks very much! Brendan

07/12/2017

Ann A.

It was amazing how well things went! Every piece was treated with great care, as if it was their own. I was immediately put at ease that these men would handle any issues or problems should they arise. Truth be told, there were no glitches and the move was so smooth. Even the packing into the storage unit was done with great care. It all fit in the unit, thanks to some Jenga moves by these guys. Don't think I would hire anyone else if I need to move again. They are not the cheapest, nor the most expensive but truly a good company. Thanks gentlemen for stress-free move! Brendan, give those guys a raise!

Description of Work
I did my research and was astounded at all good reviews for Beeline. You NEVER see that in any retail! We were moving furniture from entire household to a storage unit. Very large heavy pieces had to be wrapped in moving blankets. We had no boxed items but lots of glass in furniture. Each glass shelf had to be wrapped and marked as to piece it was from.

Work Completed On 06/27/2017

I can't tell you how fortunate I am to be able to bask in the praise of the BeeLine movers. Stress-free, no glitches - and Jenga moves, to boot! I hear it over and over (except for that part about Jenga moves). They take the stress out of a move, and they insert professional competence and good cheer into it. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Brendan

06/28/2017

Kevin K.

Brendan's team moved us from Brooklyn to Beacon a year and a half ago, then from an apartment to our house a month ago. Both moves went extremely well! Brendan and his team made our move seamlessly. His team works fast and were extremely careful with our furniture, etc. I can't say enough about how well it went. Thanks Brendan and Beeline!

Description of Work
Move from apartment to house.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

Reading your review made me think what a cool alliterative motto that would be: "From Brooklyn to Beacon with Brendan and Beeline!" I'm so happy both moves went seamlessly, and I hope you're comfortably settled in your new home. Brendan

04/28/2017

John K.

I had a great experience with Bee Line Movers helping us go from our apartment to our new home. Owen, Sam, and Joe showed up on time and wasted no time getting straight to work. Every piece of furniture was wrapped up and loaded with care - not a single item was damaged in the process. They were very attentive to the walls while moving items out of the apartment and into the house - I’m still amazed that there is not a single mark on any wall. They placed everything exactly where instructed and made it easy to get into all of our boxes with ease. I requested special attention to my 60” television and they got it over here without any issues. When the move in was finished, they asked if there was anything that needed to be moved to a different room from where initially placed and happily moved the one item I requested. If I were to move again I would use Bee Line without second thought and request for Owen, Sam, and Joe to be on the crew. Brendan has put together a good business. A+ rating from me.

Description of Work
My wife and I needed to move from our apartment into our house.

Work Completed On 04/26/2017

Review for Bee Line Moving & Hauling, LLC - 17 Oxford Rd, Goshen, NY - 34986715

Owen, Sam and Joe never fail to make me look good, that's for sure. Full credit for their care and going the extra mile goes to them, though. I'm one lucky dude to have such great movers working for BeeLine. Thank you! Brendan

04/20/2017

Dorothy D.

The crew was amazing and everything went as expected! We had 3 movers show up with their truck and got everything loaded, moved, and unloaded in what seemed like no time. They were all extremely hardworking, courteous, friendly, and professional. They showed up exactly when expected, and even despite the sleet and snow that unfortunately started while loading up, they did a great job and left no mess behind. All furniture was padded and handled with care. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great moving service!

Description of Work
My wife, myself, and our 3 kids were moving from a 3 bedroom apartment w/storage unit to a new home about 20 miles away. We needed moving services to load, transport, and unload our belongings.

Work Completed On 03/24/2017

Most moves offer at least one special challenge, whether it's a difficult staircase, a narrow door opening or inclement weather. Happily, the BeeLine movers have a way of overcoming those challenges with ingenuity and good cheer. Thank you for your kind words! Brendan

04/19/2017

Patricia A.

This guys are terrific! I had a very big move to make in the Hudson Valley Woodstock/Hurley area. They were on time, prepared, and absolutely lovely to deal with. It was a very difficult day to move, as the day before there was a huge snow storm, but that didn't slow them down. They went above and beyond, they were extremely careful and did more than was asked for. I had a couch that just would not fit trough a stairwell and they just kept on trying in many different ways and wouldn't give up. All in all, if you have to move, use them!!

Description of Work
Moving of a 4,500 sqf home to a similar size home in the Hudson Valley

Work Completed On 02/15/2017

Ahhh, the old "get-the-big-couch-through-the-small-hole" trick is a specialty of BeeLine movers. These guys really DON'T give up. After all, they can't very well leave a couch stuck in the stairwell, can they! Thank you so much for your very kind words! They're much appreciated. Brendan

03/14/2017

Shari W.

My husband and I had a great experience with BeeLine! Brendan and his team were exceptionally friendly and cool throughout the process, but also very professional and reliable. They helped us move from outside Boston to the Hudson Valley in the middle of winter - no easy task! The guys were great at communicating before and during the move so we all stayed on the same page. They moved all of our stuff very efficiently and carefully. They even made an extra stop to pick up stuff at my husband's temporary apartment, saving us a ton of time. I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
They moved us from outside of Boston to the Hudson Valley