Wild West Contracting

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

I have a total of 12 years experience in complete home construction. I have multiple employees and stay away from sub-contracting....

Deckwashing Plus

Family owned and operated business that started out as a part time business specializing in deck care and restoration and has grown into a full time home service firm. We have 23 years of experience in our field and take pride in our work. Punctual, courteous, neat and attention to detail are some of the ways our clients describe us. Referrals account for nearly 50% of our business and we take that very seriously. Now serving parts of Lee county in Florida for the winter months. Our services range from general handyman to bathroom remodeling. Jobs can be priced by the project or by the hour. No job is too big or small. Consultations are always free and can be worked around your schedule. When we are hired to do work, we never use subcontractors. Our name is too important for someone to tarnish it. The owner is always on the job and doesn't just send in a "crew" to complete the work.

Blue Fire Developments

We are the solution for your home improvement needs!

Stellar Roofing

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in roofing, siding, gutters, and skylights, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Stellar Roofing on Angi

09/19/2017

the guys were on time, they worked a full day and came on the weekend to finish it. they wanted to make us satisfied

Description of Work
i needed a ceiling installed in an outbuilding as well as a lean too installed on the same building.

Category picture framing,roofing,garage builders

10/20/2015

Description of Work
They reroof end our house and did an outstanding job. The work was done on time, in a professional manner. Clean up after the tear off was excellent.

07/28/2014

Description of Work
I had my house roof replaced by Wild West recently. He looked it over carefully and gave a reasonable estimate. They arrived for work promptly, and did an excellent job on the installation. They worked carefully and paid attention to small details. The job site was kept picked up and the did not interfere with our daily schedule. We were very pleased with their work.

06/05/2014

Description of Work
Sealed windows

03/20/2012

They did a spectacular job considering what they had to work with when they started. The roof is exceptional. I don't have any leaks and I don't have roof shingles blowing off in my yard or the neighbors' yard; it is wonderful. The thing that I was most impressed was that they cleaned up after they were done. These guys went out and made sure that the nails were up and everything. I was just very ...

Description of Work
Wild West Contracting put in a brand new roof for me about a year ago.

Thank you member I appreciate the comments I take alot of pride in what I do and love when it is acknowledged remember I do much more then roofing. Thanks again

Electrical, Plumbing, siding, Framing, Custom trim carpentry, Ceramic Tiles, Cultured stone, Window Installation, Hardwood floor, Landscaping, Hardscapes, Complete house renovations, Custom Bathrooms and kitchens

Yes depending on distance for travel