Saul's Paving

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2011

The Fifth Generation Of Quality Paving At Reasonable Rates Driveways & Parking Lots, Paving Repairs & Patching Tar & Stone Driveways Paving Bricks & Excavating Fully Insured, Free Estimates, Member of BBB One Call Does It All... SAUL'S PAVING Paving Your Road To Success!

Paved DrivewayPaved DrivewayPaved Driveway

driveway pavers (51)stone & gravel (21)hardscaping (3)concrete driveways (7)tree service (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

07/30/2020

Natasha A.

Excellent! Very professional people, high quality work done, and the job was reasonably priced. Plus gave us some valuable suggestions on the other paving surfaces in the house. I'd hire them again any minute.

Description of Work
Replacing old asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

06/24/2020

Doug O.

Saul’s Paving is a professional company that I would recommend to anyone looking to have a driveway installed or sealed. From the first contact for an estimate to the completion of the final product, Saul’s Paving were extremely professional. They produce a quality product at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
New asphalt driveway installed

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/05/2019

Robert G.

While we didn't have the work done we did receive excellent service. Great estimate and quick responses to questions. We will more than likely use Sauls in the future when we are ready to move forward.

Description of Work
Driveway paving

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

04/20/2019

Nathalie R.

Saul and Jaime were very responsive and answered all of our questions thoroughly. They provided us with references upon request and our resurfaced driveway came out just as described, perfect.

Description of Work
Our driveway was in poor condition and needed repair. We wanted an honest opinion of what we needed.

Work Completed On 04/19/2019

04/19/2019

Brian P K.

I had Saul's do a complete driveway paving less than 2 years ago. My driveway is literally falling apart today. I paid For 3.5" of blacktop, but after a recent section of my driveway completely caved in I found that I received about 1 inch of asphalt. Additionally they installed a drain in front of my garage which was done completely incorrectly. There are also cracks running throughout my driveway due to the thin layer of asphalt and there are tire compactions throughout despite never parking on it. I would love the opportunity for Saul's to make this right and regain my trust.

Description of Work
Appalling quality of work, never been more disappointed.

Work Completed On 05/03/2017

Review for Saul's Paving - PO Box 71, Glenmont, NY - 37830478

11/17/2018

James F.

Every thing went well and they spent plenty of time making sure all was done as requested.

Description of Work
Our driveway needed resurfacing due to uneven wear over the years. Also, needed a culvert replaced that had deteriorated.

Category concrete driveways, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

10/29/2018

Carolyn L.

Everything went well. They did a great job. Very easy to work with and they take pride in the job they do. Very pleased with the outcome of the paving and sealing. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Repaved driveway and sealed.

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

10/26/2018

Frank D.

Saul was professional and paid attention to detail. My driveway abuts my house, porch, two cement walks and steps and 2 sides of my garage, as well as having multiple grading and drainage concerns. Saul handled all my concerns to my complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Resurfaced driveway . About 2300 sq ft.

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

09/01/2018

David M.

Saul's Paving is a family-owned business. They put in a new asphalt driveway for us. It looks great. Saul is very responsive to calls and texts, gave us a prompt estimate that was fair, and did all the work he said he would do. He and his crew did a great job. Saul provided references that were genuine and verifiable, all of whom had positive experiences, as did we. This job was completed just a couple of days ago, so it is too recent to tell how well this work will hold up over time, but it looks carefully and professionally done. I recommend Saul's Paving.

Description of Work
Driveway Installation

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

08/20/2018

Robert .

They did an excellent job removing old driveway, supplememt existing stone base, installing stabilization fabric and new asphalt. They clean, tidy and very professional. Saul replied to my qhote requeat within a day. His price was very reasonable. Work was started when promised. Overall, I'm very happy with Saul's Paving and wiuld heartily recommend them for your paving needs.

Description of Work
Saul's replaced our driveway.

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

07/28/2018

robert L.

Excellent.. we are very pleased and surprised our own driveway could look so good.. they did an excellent job... on time, work hard.. polite.. and treat the driveway as if it were their own... no slop job.. very careful to make it look as best as possible... I would highly recommend them to anyone needed driveway work... great to have honest hard workers in todays world...

Description of Work
Need a driveway overhaul

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

06/28/2018

Robert M.

Excellent. Saul arrived on time as scheduled. Eveything from the estimate process to the actual install was performed professionally and flawlessly. Great job!!!

Description of Work
Driveway redone

Work Completed On 06/27/2018

06/02/2018

Daniel S.

Saul showed up quickly to do an estimate. He was on time, professional, and knowledgeable. He was very accommodating of my schedule, and was even able to reschedule for me when my schedule changed. The work done was FLAWLESS. Way better than the past two times I have had my driveway redone. It is a long driveway (half a mile), and Saul and his team worked non-stop until it was complete. I could not be happier. The driveway is now better than it was when it was new. I will be using these guys again for sure!

Description of Work
Complete grading, repairing, and resurfacing of LONG stone driveway

Category pavers, gravel, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

05/15/2018

Joanne M.

The owner was very responsive. He personally evaluated the project and provided the estimate. He was available to answer follow up questions while we were deciding among contractors. I was able to schedule the project very quickly, and the owner was on site the entire time. The crew completed the job quickly and left my property spotless upon completion. I would definitely hire them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Repair and sealcoat driveway

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

05/10/2018

Thomas S.

It didnt. Made 3 appointments to come and talk to me, never made it, stop by on his own, gave me three ridiculous options, then a fourth that made sense. Sent an email with the price and limited description of the work. I emailed back looking for more detail Haven't heard from him since.

Description of Work
Remove and pave area in front of my garage

05/08/2018

Warren B.

did a good job--fast--and answered my questions--

Description of Work
paving of driveway

Category concrete driveways, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

04/02/2018

Thomas S.

I will give a fair review, but there were a numbers of big cons to my overall experience with Saul's, not so much the quality of the work done (as of now, anyway). Issue 1, their website reflects that credit cards are accepted. I was very interested in using a card to accrue points for the transaction. I was advised shortly before the work was to be completed that cards are not accepted and have not been for a number of years. I pointed out that their website clearly reflects they do but they apologized and confirmed they would not accept cards. As of today a couple of weeks after that discussion, their website still incorrectly reflects that they accept cards. Issue 2 - I was out of town while work was completed and was assured that was OK. Upon return, I notice both my driveway and my direct neighbor's driveway are redone which struck me as odd. No sooner do I get in the door that my doorbell rings and it's my next door neighbor who begins to explain that he came home to Saul's finishing up work on reconstructing his driveway - they did the completely wrong driveway! He is not pleased as his driveway was pretty new and did not need anything like that done to it and now would need to be off of it for 3 or 4 days. Mistakes happen but this is a huge mistake and I did not even get a courtesy call or email sent to me to give me a heads up that this was done. Instead, I get to hear about it from my neighbor. Our houses are clearly marked in multiple places with our address "number", not to mention on visual observation it's clear that our driveway needed significant work and his did not. I expressed my displeasure with the company and received an in person visit from Saul. Saul had a number of excuses for the mistake - "it happens sometimes", "hey, he got a new driveway", "we didn't have your number to call you to let you know", etc. Very unprofessional in my opinion. We had been corresponding via email quite a bit leading up to the work, so at the very least an email could have been sent giving me a heads up. The quality of the driveway and work appears to be fine, but time will tell on that. The overall experience in dealing with them and the rather large mistake is where I have a big issue.

Description of Work
Full sloped driveway reconstruction

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

09/02/2017

Margery C.

Saul stopped by and reviewed the work I wanted done and provided and estimate for the cost. He answered all my questions and concerns I had. He was able to do the work ahead of the original date provided which was great for me. He and his crew arrived as scheduled and completed all the work. The new walkway look great as does the newly sealed driveway. Everything was cleaned up after the completion of the work. I couldn't be happier with the results. I will definitely recommend them and hire again if needed.

Description of Work
Driveway reseal and remove old patio paver walkway and replace with new patio pavers.

Category driveway pavers, hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

08/30/2017

Richard K.

Excellent job. They were quick & professional. Great attention to detail. Cleaned up completely before leaving.

Description of Work
Tear up & repave driveway.

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

08/26/2017

Joseph S.

The estimate happened in a timely manner and the price was reasonable. We had a discount coupon from Angie's list. Scheduling the actual work took a few tries due to weather. It sometimes took a day for the company to return calls as the person who does the scheduling also works on the jobs.

Description of Work
We needed to repave a driveway.

Work Completed On 08/26/2017

08/07/2017

Erika W.

The staff was very professional from the estimate to the work

Description of Work
I had resurfacing of my driveway which was quite large

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

08/05/2017

Bill E.

While researching companies to redo my driveway, Saul's Paving stood out on Angie's List. When I discovered the special they were offering through Angie's List, I decided to "pull the trigger" and hire Saul's Paving. I'm glad I did. They are a very professional group. From the moment of first contact, everything went smoothly. They don't leave you hanging for a response like so many other businesses do today. On the day of reconstruction, they showed up on time and went right to work. They are the hardest working group of people I have witnessed in a long time. There was none of this work 45 minutes, then rest for 10. They did ALL the work indicated in the contract... no corners were cut. When finished, the cleanup was thorough. I give my strongest possible recommendation to hiring Saul's Paving. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Complete reconstruction of my driveway.