Saul's Paving

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2011

PO Box 71

Glenmont, NY 12077

The Fifth Generation Of Quality Paving At Reasonable Rates Driveways & Parking Lots, Paving Repairs & Patching Tar & Stone Driveways Paving Bricks & Excavating Fully Insured, Free Estimates, Member of BBB One Call Does It All... SAUL'S PAVING Paving Your Road To Success!...

driveway pavers (51)stone & gravel (21)hardscaping (3)concrete driveways (7)tree service (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

07/30/2020

Natasha A.

Excellent! Very professional people, high quality work done, and the job was reasonably priced. Plus gave us some valuable suggestions on the other paving surfaces in the house. I'd hire them again any minute.

Description of Work
Replacing old asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

06/24/2020

Doug O.

Saul’s Paving is a professional company that I would recommend to anyone looking to have a driveway installed or sealed. From the first contact for an estimate to the completion of the final product, Saul’s Paving were extremely professional. They produce a quality product at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
New asphalt driveway installed

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/05/2019

Robert G.

While we didn't have the work done we did receive excellent service. Great estimate and quick responses to questions. We will more than likely use Sauls in the future when we are ready to move forward.

Description of Work
Driveway paving

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

04/20/2019

Nathalie R.

Saul and Jaime were very responsive and answered all of our questions thoroughly. They provided us with references upon request and our resurfaced driveway came out just as described, perfect.

Description of Work
Our driveway was in poor condition and needed repair. We wanted an honest opinion of what we needed.

Work Completed On 04/19/2019

04/19/2019

Brian P K.

I had Saul's do a complete driveway paving less than 2 years ago. My driveway is literally falling apart today. I paid For 3.5" of blacktop, but after a recent section of my driveway completely caved in I found that I received about 1 inch of asphalt. Additionally they installed a drain in front of my garage which was done completely incorrectly. There are also cracks running throughout my driveway due to the thin layer of asphalt and there are tire compactions throughout despite never parking on it. I would love the opportunity for Saul's to make this right and regain my trust.

Description of Work
Appalling quality of work, never been more disappointed.

Work Completed On 05/03/2017

Review for Saul's Paving - PO Box 71, Glenmont, NY - 37830478

11/17/2018

James F.

Every thing went well and they spent plenty of time making sure all was done as requested.

Description of Work
Our driveway needed resurfacing due to uneven wear over the years. Also, needed a culvert replaced that had deteriorated.

Category concrete driveways,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

10/29/2018

Carolyn L.

Everything went well. They did a great job. Very easy to work with and they take pride in the job they do. Very pleased with the outcome of the paving and sealing. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Repaved driveway and sealed.

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

10/26/2018

Frank D.

Saul was professional and paid attention to detail. My driveway abuts my house, porch, two cement walks and steps and 2 sides of my garage, as well as having multiple grading and drainage concerns. Saul handled all my concerns to my complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Resurfaced driveway . About 2300 sq ft.

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

09/01/2018

David M.

Saul's Paving is a family-owned business. They put in a new asphalt driveway for us. It looks great. Saul is very responsive to calls and texts, gave us a prompt estimate that was fair, and did all the work he said he would do. He and his crew did a great job. Saul provided references that were genuine and verifiable, all of whom had positive experiences, as did we. This job was completed just a couple of days ago, so it is too recent to tell how well this work will hold up over time, but it looks carefully and professionally done. I recommend Saul's Paving.

Description of Work
Driveway Installation

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

08/20/2018

Robert .

They did an excellent job removing old driveway, supplememt existing stone base, installing stabilization fabric and new asphalt. They clean, tidy and very professional. Saul replied to my qhote requeat within a day. His price was very reasonable. Work was started when promised. Overall, I'm very happy with Saul's Paving and wiuld heartily recommend them for your paving needs.

Description of Work
Saul's replaced our driveway.

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

Paving, Asphalt Driveways, Parking Lots, Paving Repairs, Patching, Tar, Stone, Excavating.

Visa, MasterCard, Check