GLEN FLOORS

With Angi since February 2006

Diamond Flooring

Diamond Flooring

Our goal is to provide you with information, products and services for maintaining your hardwood floors. Diamond Flooring is a family owned business that has been serving the Long Island, New York area since 1995. We install and refinish over 250 floors per year and have been showcased in the Parade of Homes. We specialize in all types of hardwood flooring. We also specialize in exotic woods, inlays, and borders. Through this website we provide cleaning products, chair pads, and useful tips for your hardwood floors.

01/09/2016

We needed a new carpet for a family room just before Thanksgiving. We had just repainted it and wanted it done in time for our guest. Glen Floors helped us find a suitable carpet in stock, installed it quickly, and did a very nice professional job. I would highly recommend them; they really came through for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Carpet

10/31/2013

Glen Floors did a fantastic job with everything! The wood floors look fabulous and were perfectly installed. They came back to fine-tune difficult finish around the fireplace with an extra finishing molding. The only issue with carpet install was one sill was too high for the door to close - they came back right away and fixed it. I loved them so much I asked them to give me an estimate for the bl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glen Floors replaced the wall-to-wall carpet in my townhouse, and installed solid maple flooring in the livingroom and dining room. They also installed blinds in the dining room, kitchen, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.

02/06/2006

GLEN FLOORS DID A FANTASTIC JOB ON MY FLOORS. THEY LOOK ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. GLEN FLOORS GOT THE WHOLE JOB DONE QUICKLY AND PROFESSIONALLY. I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REFINISHED HARDWOOD FLOORS IN DINING ROOM AND LIVING ROOM

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover