Clifford Construction & Painting LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2009

Owner operated. Uses subs for cement work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email....

Comalli Electric Inc

Comalli Electric Inc

Our local and highly trained team at Comalli Group, Inc. is an experienced, full-service electrical company delivering high-quality services to residential, commercial, and industrial properties in Albany, Latham, and surrounding areas. With nearly 40 years of industry experience, we provide a wide array of energy solutions, including electrical installation and upgrades, solar panel installation, LED lighting installation, generator installation, surveillance and communication system installation, and more! Our electricians provide free estimates as well as same-day appointments, to get your property up and running in no time. We specialize in completely customized solutions, with a team dedicated solely to property evaluation and design, so you can be confident that your new systems will be reliable and fit seamlessly with the rest of your space.

Offers by Comalli Electric Inc on Angi

10/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put an addition on the front of the house.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,house painters,interior painters

09/11/2013

Tim was very pleasant from the first phone call I had made. He came over and did an estimate, was straight forward and to the point of what he could do for us as requested. We provided the stain and he did the rest of the work which was first remove any accumulated mold on our cedar home and stained what was requested. We have a very tall cedar home and he was able to get to those high areas. He c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stained three gable ends and chimney box of cedar home

CATEGORY house painters

06/04/2012

Tim's great. I'm actually afraid to review him because I don't want Tim to be too busy for me. Thorough, trustworthy and on schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've used him for interior painting. We've used him for carpentry. We've used him for plumbing. We've used him to stop a leak in the roof. We're planning on using him for exterior painting and staining, deck refinishing and carpentry. Very happy with him and his work. He's been super helpful to know.

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

05/09/2012

Tim was pleasant, hardworking, and very skilled. We love the deck he built. He is honest and would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim replaced our old pressure treated deck with Azek boards and Landmarke vinyl railing. He also built a new stairway and platform to connect the new upper deck with our lower deck.

CATEGORY decks

09/17/2011

Regrettably, unexpected financial issues forced me place this project on hold.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was considering some electrical work and contacted Clifford Construction as they were in my area and had a good rating. Tim at Clifford contacted my right away and we set up a time to meet for him to review my project.

CATEGORY electrician

Full service remodeling, interior & exterior painting, ceramic tile, light construction, light electrical & plumbing.