SOURCE1 Construction

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2014

3.6

PO Box 171

Getzville, NY 14068

We provide quality services to WNY at competitive pricing. Our company owner is hands on & works on each and every project in direct contact with the customer. There is no smoking or use of foul language on our jobs. Over 20yrs experience. We accept Check, Cash & all major credit cards as payment for our services....

07/17/2020

Ian W.

I was very happy with the quoted price I received, and was recommended by a friend to this company. I feel like I’m basically copy pasting another review on here, but it perfectly matches my experience with them. Our contract said they would excavate, widen the walkway, add stone to the base & compact, mesh reinforcement, to the original layout. This company used the debris from black top removal as fill, even after a conversation were he told me he would remove all the pieces left but still didn't. Contracts said rock will be used as base but they did not use any rock for the base Or compact it at all, even after I asked him to ensure he would. They only added mesh reinforcement to the top 4 feet of driveway. They didn’t dig down enough to match the height of the old driveway so there’s about a 3 inch step down to my driveway floor and to the walkway in the backyard. When they poured the concrete they got it all over my garage door and siding of my house. He also used my neighbors hose without permission. They also left a large pile of concrete on my grass in two spots which dried. He told me he’d send someone out to clean it up but never did. I then had to clean it up myself and was required to tear up my grass to repair the spots. I would definitely not recommend this company. Please take notice of these reviews and take warning before hiring them.

Description of Work
Concrete driveway replacing blacktop driveway

Category awnings, concrete repair

Completely unfair & untrue review. The work was performed exactly to our signed agreement. 4” thick, mesh reinforced stone base compacted. Your apron is property of the city or town in which you reside. They don’t allow wire mesh in the apron. Folks need to understand that when removing a blacktop driveway the old blacktop tends to crumble into small pieces so some will be left behind and even when raking them out and picking them out by hand there is only so much we can do! Not every single crumb of your old driveway gets removed. Your rear walkway is a paver walkway and was far too low to be matched to the height. Stone base was added to your driveway and compacted. BOTH of your neighbors allowed us usage of their hoses because your Spicket wasn’t accessible over the new concrete. Lastly someone was sent out to clean up and we apologize if it wasn’t done properly. We aren’t perfect but we’re NOT dishonest. We go to great lengths each year to offer a better service & listen to our customers concerns. With 14yrs in business we will continue to keep working to be better.

05/04/2020

Gary R.

Very happy with the work. Finished room looks great. Jay did quality work and got the job done quickly. Will recommend this company to anyone and hire again for future projects.

Description of Work
Add finished rec room to basement

Category contractors, drywall, electrician, lighting, basement remodeling

06/22/2018

Michelle B.

They cut so many corners please do not sure this company!! Our contract said they would excavate 6in and they only excavated 4. This company used chunks of black top as fill, even after a conversation were he told me he would remove all the pieces left but still didn't. Contracts said rock will be used as base but this contractor only used a very thin coat of rock that covered only half the driveway. He pitcher a slop so water drians right into my garage. Sealed the driveway with dirt all over it. He left a foot grab at the end of the driveway and told be i needed to find someone who does blacktop to fix it. He also used my neighbors hose without permission during a house showing and broke the srayer. The guy who owns the company is super nice but for me he made a bunch of unkept promises and cut corners

Description of Work
Blacktop drive removed and concrete driveway poured

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

09/26/2017

ANTHONY F.

THE JOB WAS IMPROPERLY DONE . NOT ENOUGH SOIL WAS REMOVED, NOT ENOUGH STONE WAS ADDED /STONE WAS NOT TAMPED DOWN ALL 4 CORNERS DIDN'T HAVE 3'' OF CONCRETE . SOD WAS STILL VISIBLE ON THE SIDES AND CORNERS. THE PROPERTY WAS LEFT A MESS. OWNER FELT JOB WAS SUFFICIENTLY DONE. THEN HE AGREED TO TO COME BACK TO CORRECT THE ISSUE .THEY RETURNED TO IMPROPERLY DO THE JOB AGAIN AND NEVER CLEANED UP .

Description of Work
ADDITION TO CONCRETE DRIVEWAY

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, pavers, gravel

08/10/2017

Courtaney N.

Source 1 did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Source 1 poured and finished a 1700 square foot driveway for us after being taken advantage of by 2 other companies. The job was thoroughly and professionally completely. I highly recommend this company!

Category concrete repair

08/16/2016

Aaron W.

Owner is a great guy, he was on time and did a great job. Totally satisfied customer.

Description of Work
140 ft long Driveway

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

04/20/2016

William K.

Jason and his team did a great job. They were very professional, punctual and paid attention to detail. I would recommend source one construction to anyone. I very please with the work they did and I am getting another quote from them to pour a new concrete patio.

Description of Work
New concrete driveway and front porch

Category concrete repair, decks, concrete driveways, egress windows, patios

Merhige Enterprise

Small Family Business. Owner operated with attention to detail. Specializing in basic home remodeling; Tile, cabinetry, siding, flooring (Epoxy/Vinyl/hardwood), drywall, trim, decks. Installation or Repair.

Gary window&door

Neverwet Basement Waterproofing

Never Wet Basement Waterproofing is trustworthy, efficient, and cost-effective. Our customers will vouch that we can fix basement leakage problems both big and small, from a moldy crawl space to full-out basement flooding. We take customer satisfaction very seriously, so we provide free inspections, competitive pricing, lifetime warranties, and a guarantee of excellent customer service. Put simply, we will get your basement dry and keep it that way, and do so with smiles on our faces.

Just ask! If it is a Construction or Home/Business Improvement based project, we do it!