Dave's Plumbing & Heating Inc

With Angi since September 2012

75 Palatine Park Rd

Germantown, NY 12526

Dave's Plumbing and Heating is a full service plumbing and heating company founded in 1986 in Germantown New York by Master Plumber David M. Black. Licensed, Bonded, Insured Call 518-537-4074. Hudson Valley Best!...

09/06/2017

GREGG F.

Dave told me he did not do the type of work that I needed and he referred me to an outfit that could (and did) do the repair. He was polite and courteous, as were the people he referred me to.

Description of Work
I needed an a/c repair.

Category plumbing

10/17/2016

Noni V.

I didn't get them to work at all.

Description of Work
I needed some plumbing work done. My shower faucet handles are leaking. I called them twice before they returned my call. They left a message and when I called back 2 times they never got back to me.

Category plumbing