MR.FUSSY offers Handy Man / Home Improvements with an emphasis on Your Home ... Done Right Put the tylenol away you'll have no headaches when you hire MR. FUSSY. Scott Springer a/k/a MR.FUSSY is a retired general contractor with over 35 years experience, medium to small jobs done to your satisfaction....

Top Notch Drywall & Plaster

We are a family owned and operated business. Our experience was brought down from 3 generations. We specialize in ceiling and wall repairs including water damage, stress cracks, sagging plaster, Victorian style plaster molding repairs

Haskell concrete construction inc

Hi we are Haskell concrete construction inc. We specialize in helping you get that new concrete patio, pole barn floors, garage floors, driveway, sidewalks, deceive stampcrete , colored concrete or just want a one of a kind concrete countertop. Or anything to do with concrete. At Haskell concrete construction inc we have been in the masonry field for over 25 years. Since 2008 I have started off on my own for now 13 years and I have the amazing drive to bring you the most specifically and beautiful concrete projects. At a always lowest cost. I love to help people out and stay busy. Me and my family love want we do. Call today for a free estimate and let Haskell concrete construction inc help you out.

New Life Painting

08/17/2018

Started out very impressed with Mr. Fussy's business. He came out exactly when he said he would, provided a written quote with a specific date that the work would be done by, and did some more research to answer my questions. The problems started when the work was complete and he asked for payment. I paid in full, in cash at the time he requested it. Then I checked the work (my mistake here - he h...

Description of Work
Porch Screen Panels Replaced, Chimney Cap Installed, Chimney Repointed

Category contractors,handyman service,masonry

10/03/2017

Scott arrived on Sunday at the appointed time, quickly assessed the problem. He was very neat and cleaned the sawdust upon completion.

Description of Work
Needed 2 new bi-fold closet doors trimmed about 3/8" each and rehung.

Category contractors,handyman service,doors

03/20/2017

All went very well. He did apologize for taking so long to get back with me on an estimate but I'm glad I was patient because Steve did a good job!

Description of Work
Replaced a toilet that included repairing a broken flange. It was a complicated repair/install since the original builder had not installed properly. Also reworked the sprayer hose in downstairs kitchen so it could be extended properly. Repaired the kitchen faucet

Category handyman service

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the review. Your patience & persistence was greatly appreciated, my schedule tends to get crowded at times so thanks again :) It was a fun and challenging job and you are a fantastic client, I hope to do business with you again in the future. PS: Not to be critical but ... my name is Scott A/K/A Mr. Fussy, but you can call me whatever you want. Just be sure to call...

10/05/2016

No call back after several attempted calls and left messages.

Description of Work
Wanted an estimate called for about three weeks and no phone call was returned.

Category handyman service

I'm sorry Ms. [Member Name Removed], I don't recall getting a phone call or email from you. Rochester is out of my service area. Are you sure you contacted MR. FUSSY HANDYMAN? There is another company who uses a name similar to mine (although I hold the trademark) in the Rochester area, perhaps THEY did not return your call. If so could you please retract your "F" rating of MY organization?

07/08/2016

Category handyman service

Owner Scott Springer a/k/a Mr. Fussy has over 35 years of knowledge and experience in the building and remodeling industry. You will be pleased you chose a dependable, knowledgeable and professional general contractor turned handyman to perform your project quickly, precisely and neatly.

Mr. Fussy is not interested in large scale remodels

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal