Precision Painting Plus of Long Island

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
H0459050000

825 E Gate Blvd

Garden City, NY 11530

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Precision Painting Plus is an award-winning painting company that has been around for 14 years. We are the fastest-growing and most reputable painting company in the US. That’s because we respect our customers, we care, and most importantly… we get it. Your home and business are personal. They’re a reflection of you. Our team doesn’t settle until we get your project done exactly how you want it, while also staying on time and in budget. With us, you’ll be assigned a dedicated project manager with a professional painting crew, and you’ll have friendly customer service to help you every step of the way! Additionally, with COVID-19, safety is a top focus! Not only do we follow CDC guidelines, wear protective equipment, and sanitize our work areas after completion, but we also offer free virtual quotes, delivered in 24 hours or less. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our wide variety of services. You can read about them below, and then reach out to us for your free estimate!...

interior painting (607)house painting (109)drywall (73)plastering (47)wallpaper removal (45)pressure washing (42)woodworking (32)hardwood floors (14)handyman (14)flooring (14)wallpaper hanger (13)cabinet refacing (12)

06/16/2021

They did an excellent job. Prep seemed to be thorough. Crew was neat, respectful, kept the jobsite clean and offered good suggestions when questions arose. They handled a couple of late changes/additions without issue. Thought the price was reasonable and better than some other highly rated companies that we contacted. Very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Painted 2 and 1/2 Story Wood Shingle House

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

05/07/2021

I normally don’t opine on social media, but felt compelled with this company. Long story short....house was painted over a year ago, paint above most of the window frames began peeling badly!!! We assumed with time and living in New York there would be a huge fight!!! I was ready to do battle......their Rep. Brendan Dwyer, the original salesman, came out looked at the peeling, sent out a crew. The...

Description of Work
Painting exterior of the house

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am so glad to see that our team follows our mission statement without a hitch. We set the highest standard in quality and customer service and it seems that we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for your kind words and the opportunity to work with you. Best Wishes

04/25/2021

Carlos and his crew of three were excellent! Carlos removed and replaced the rotted wood. Everything was primed and painted. Looks like new!! The project managers checked in daily and explained the options. The price was reasonable and the work was done quickly. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of windows and trim

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to submit such a wonderful review. We appreciate your kind words. We are glad to see that the team has exceeded your expectations and that you are happy with the final outcome of the project. We thank you for the opportunity to work with you. All the best.

02/18/2021

.. The job was completed in the prescribed timeframe that they quoted. The workman ship was more than fantastic. They were professional, neat, courteous and accommodating. I couldn't ask for a better job. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Due to water damage sustained by a broken pipe, I hired them to re-sheet rock a portion of the wall in my dinning room , re-paint the dinning room and living room, re-sheet rock approximately 15ft. of wall (floor to ceiling) in my down stairs room, tear down and replace ceiling (room size approximately 16x20), paint entire room and ceiling, tear down, replace and stain the molding and wood work in the entire room..

Category drywall,insulation,plastering,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

02/02/2021

The estimate was professional and they were nice to talk with.

Description of Work
Apartment 2 coats

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback [Member Name Removed]. We hope that we will have the opportunity to work with you and exceed your expectations. All the best Carey

01/22/2021

They have been responsible and professional with the estimate process.

Description of Work
2BR 1300 sq. ft. rental apt.

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to working with you in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns and we will be glad to assist. All the best

12/23/2020

Excellent. Precision Painting Plus was not the lowest quote I got, but I chose them based on reviews, on-site meetings with them, and the overall vibe of professionalism & calm I got from them. And boy am I happy I did. They were able to pull off a mini-renovation of my new home in an impossible time frame, with holidays in between, and during a pandemic. I had work-in-progress concerns along the ...

Description of Work
Paint, Floors, Carpentry

Category drywall,handyman service,hardwood floor,plastering,wallpaper removal,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so happy to see that you had a wonderful experience with our team. I will be sure to share your feedback with them. They will be elated to learn that their efforts are appreciated. We thank you for the opportunity to work with you. All the best!!

12/14/2020

Work went very well, Punctual and professional, with the added touch of cleaning up the exposed nail heads and cracks that were caused by the house settling.

Description of Work
Two story foyer ceiling, dining room and kitchen ceilings painted.

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for such kind words. We are so happy to see that you had a wonderful experience with our team. I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. Best Wishes

11/29/2020

It went well for the most part but they said the whole project will be use Benjamin's more primer and paint but they used some cheap primer and did not cover very well. When I mentioned the dimples on the walls they said they don't fix introductions and the last day of the job was a complete disaster They took a part the room and moved all furniture but did not put it back. I called the company bu...

Description of Work
Fixing the wall primer and painting

Category remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to see that you were not satisfied with the last day of work. We will absolutely review with the team and handle internally to ensure this does not happen again. If there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 516-654-5008 We thank you for the opportunity to work with you...

11/19/2020

The crew was great. They were very professional and very neat. I don't have any complainants. I am going to have them come back for more projects. Their pricing was reasonable as well. Extremely satisfied.

Description of Work
Family room walls and ceiling and all the trim throughout the house.

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Cabinet Painting, Ceiling Painting, Commercial Painting, Deck Staining, Decorative Painting, Door Painting, Drywall Installation, Drywall Texturing, Electrostatic Painting, Exterior Painting, Faux Painting, Fence and Outdoor Structure Painting, Interior Painting, Molding Installation, Mural Painting, Paint Removal, Painting, Plastering, Pressure Washing, Residential Painting, Spray Painting, Staining & Varnishing, Trim & Baseboard Painting, Wallpaper Installation, Wallpaper Removal, Wall Stenciling, Wall Texture Removal

Kitchen Installation, Tiling, Roofing