AMPORT

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2010

2137 JERICHO TPKE

Garden City Park, NY 11040

FAMILY BUSINESS. REMODEL & BUILD HOMES. KITCHEN & BATHROOM DESIGNER IN HOUSE . ARCHITECT DRAFTSMAN IN HOUSE.

12/02/2014

Joanne B.

They were good. Their work was immaculate and they left everything immaculate. They left everything clean.

Description of Work
I used Amport to rebuild my front stoop and put on a garage roof.

10/15/2014

Cyrus A.

Description of Work
They replaced rotted posts on my front porch, repointed slate on walk and repointed brick frame on backyard patio. The job was done well by workmen who appeared to know what they were doing. After the job was completed, the area was given an initial cleaning. I'm now waiting for them to return with pressure cleaning equipment for a final cleaning, after which the patio will have sand replaced between the remaining bricks. On the whole, I would say that it went well.

02/12/2014

Joanne B.

I replaced my front stoop a few years, but the job was not done correctly. The bottom step had pulled away from the stoop. My sister was extremely satisfied with AmPort, so I gave them a try. I was very impressed with the foundation they dug for my stoop. Many of my neighbors have replaced their stoops (our houses are identical), so I have witnessed several stoop constructions. No other company went to the trouble of completely removing the old stoop and digging a deep foundation for the new one. They kept the worksite (my front yard!) extremely clean. There were a few plants I was resigned to losing because of the job. But they dug up the plants, moved them to a safe place, and replaced them when the job was finished -- even going so far as to water the plants after planting them! When they removed my old stoop, Amport noticed some rot under my front door. They pointed it out to me and repaired the problem. I have a vinyl railing for my stoop. They carefully removed it, and reinstalled it at the end of the project, fitting it to the slightly different size. It is impossible to see that the railing has been resized. The new stoop is beautiful. I am highly satisfied with Amport. From now on, they will be my "go-to" company for repairs and construction.

Description of Work
Replaced my front stoop

12/11/2010

Paul D.

We have had them back to do a few minor jobs. They are currently refinishing our basement. They are a little bit on the pricey side, but are very reliable, extremely neat, very capable, and provide high quality work. After the first renovation, we decided that they would be our go to company for future projects. They are definitely worth the money. Most of the work was done themselves, but they coordinated very well with the subs they did use.

Description of Work
They did a major home renovation for us.

Batusha Corp

We are your go to general contracting specialist. Here to help you with any remodeling, painting, framing, drywall, decking needs and more you may have.

T Riccoboni Asphalt Paving

T. Riccoboni Asphalt Paving is an owner operated business started in 1987. Tim Riccoboni has been doing Asphalt (blacktop) work all his life, as his father and grandfather did before him. We take tremendous pride in our work, and treat each job, each driveway, each parking lot, and each roadway as our own. We give 100% to make it “the way its supposed to be.” It’s a rare thing these days, but we build it to look great and to last a long time! We give you your money’s worth! Nassau license H2042830000, Suffolk licence 20756-HI.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Dunrite Chimney & Stove

Dunrite Chimney is a Long Island Fireplace & Chimney Company located in Centereach, New York. Dunrite Chimney and Stove has been servicing the Suffolk County area since 2000. Our commitment to excellent customer service and quality service sets us apart from the competition! Fax: (631) 648-3215 Voice Star: (866) 521-5875

ADDITIONS & RENOVATIONS - EXTENTIONS - DORMERS - MASONRY - KITCHENS BATHROOMS - BASEMENTS - PORTICOS - DECKS - PORCHES - PATIOS - DRIVEWAYS TRIMWORK - CUSTOM ARCHITECTURAL WOODWORK

ELECTRICAL - AIR CONDITIONING - PLUMBING SUB OUT. (NOT LICENSED AND INSURED TO DO THAT LINE OF WORK)