AMPORT

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2010

FAMILY BUSINESS. REMODEL & BUILD HOMES. KITCHEN & BATHROOM DESIGNER IN HOUSE . ARCHITECT DRAFTSMAN IN HOUSE....

NY Quality Builders Inc

The NY Quality Builders team has been beautifying homes for over 20 years. Fully licensed and insured building isn’t just a job to us; it is our passion. Share your renovation dreams with us and let us take care of the rest. With every project we take on, we set the standards high and provide the best people in the business. With NY Quality Builders, we aim for 100% customer satisfaction. Contact us to discuss your next project today!

Offers by NY Quality Builders Inc on Angi
S & R General Construction NYC Corp

We guarantee all work, give free estimates for any project and charge competitive prices. We set out to provide an excellent experience for our clients from the beginning. We know that remodeling your home can be intrusive to your daily life, therefore, we try to make it a pleasant stress free experience by continually communicating our progress to make sure that it is in line with your vision. We have been in business servicing the New York City area since 2002. Our team of skilled professional contractors have the ability to successfully take care of all your contracting needs. We are a fully licensed and insured. We are ready to provide the highest quality work for you, our customer.

Offers by S & R General Construction NYC Corp on Angi
verma construction

We are a local drywall installer and repair company. We also handle remodels, demo, and new constructions. Contact verma construction for all you construction needs.

12/02/2014

They were good. Their work was immaculate and they left everything immaculate. They left everything clean.

Description of Work
I used Amport to rebuild my front stoop and put on a garage roof.

10/15/2014

Description of Work
They replaced rotted posts on my front porch, repointed slate on walk and repointed brick frame on backyard patio. The job was done well by workmen who appeared to know what they were doing. After the job was completed, the area was given an initial cleaning. I'm now waiting for them to return with pressure cleaning equipment for a final cleaning, after which the patio will have sand replaced between the remaining bricks. On the whole, I would say that it went well.

02/12/2014

I replaced my front stoop a few years, but the job was not done correctly. The bottom step had pulled away from the stoop. My sister was extremely satisfied with AmPort, so I gave them a try. I was very impressed with the foundation they dug for my stoop. Many of my neighbors have replaced their stoops (our houses are identical), so I have witnessed several stoop constructions. No other company we...

Description of Work
Replaced my front stoop

12/11/2010

We have had them back to do a few minor jobs. They are currently refinishing our basement. They are a little bit on the pricey side, but are very reliable, extremely neat, very capable, and provide high quality work. After the first renovation, we decided that they would be our go to company for future projects. They are definitely worth the money. Most of the work was done themselves, but they co...

Description of Work
They did a major home renovation for us.

Category remodeling

ADDITIONS & RENOVATIONS - EXTENTIONS - DORMERS - MASONRY - KITCHENS BATHROOMS - BASEMENTS - PORTICOS - DECKS - PORCHES - PATIOS - DRIVEWAYS TRIMWORK - CUSTOM ARCHITECTURAL WOODWORK

ELECTRICAL - AIR CONDITIONING - PLUMBING SUB OUT. (NOT LICENSED AND INSURED TO DO THAT LINE OF WORK)