AMPORT

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2010

FAMILY BUSINESS. REMODEL & BUILD HOMES. KITCHEN & BATHROOM DESIGNER IN HOUSE . ARCHITECT DRAFTSMAN IN HOUSE....

We have over 15 years of experience as a family run business. We’re committed to exceeding every aspect of our client's expectations. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. Call us today!

Marcor Construction Inc. is a family owned and operated business offering personalized service from start to finish. We have one main central location in West Babylon---Trusted by the biggest names in the industry, Marcor Construction completes most jobs in just one day! Our customers deal with an owner from the minute they contact us to the final handshake. Call us today for a free roof or home evaluation and to experience the Marcor difference. Transform your roof with a warranty that speaks for itself. 631-321-0593.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Basement Waterproofing and Foundation repair, roofing and masonry Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call us directly at (646) 866-9920 for more information.

12/02/2014

They were good. Their work was immaculate and they left everything immaculate. They left everything clean.

Description of Work
I used Amport to rebuild my front stoop and put on a garage roof.

10/15/2014

Description of Work
They replaced rotted posts on my front porch, repointed slate on walk and repointed brick frame on backyard patio. The job was done well by workmen who appeared to know what they were doing. After the job was completed, the area was given an initial cleaning. I'm now waiting for them to return with pressure cleaning equipment for a final cleaning, after which the patio will have sand replaced between the remaining bricks. On the whole, I would say that it went well.

02/12/2014

I replaced my front stoop a few years, but the job was not done correctly. The bottom step had pulled away from the stoop. My sister was extremely satisfied with AmPort, so I gave them a try. I was very impressed with the foundation they dug for my stoop. Many of my neighbors have replaced their stoops (our houses are identical), so I have witnessed several stoop constructions. No other company we...

Description of Work
Replaced my front stoop

12/11/2010

We have had them back to do a few minor jobs. They are currently refinishing our basement. They are a little bit on the pricey side, but are very reliable, extremely neat, very capable, and provide high quality work. After the first renovation, we decided that they would be our go to company for future projects. They are definitely worth the money. Most of the work was done themselves, but they co...

Description of Work
They did a major home renovation for us.

Category remodeling

ADDITIONS & RENOVATIONS - EXTENTIONS - DORMERS - MASONRY - KITCHENS BATHROOMS - BASEMENTS - PORTICOS - DECKS - PORCHES - PATIOS - DRIVEWAYS TRIMWORK - CUSTOM ARCHITECTURAL WOODWORK

ELECTRICAL - AIR CONDITIONING - PLUMBING SUB OUT. (NOT LICENSED AND INSURED TO DO THAT LINE OF WORK)