Holcomb Construction

Founded 2014 •

N/A

This is a scary time for everyone right now. We will take any and all precautions to ensure your safety.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

I offer top quality, affordable contracting services to all my clients. I personally will meet with you to discuss your project and what your exact needs and wants are. My staff and I specialize in New Builds, Plumbing, Electrical, Remodels, Decks, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Roofing and everything in between. I work with all budgets and offer payment plans to help with costs. I guarantee you will be pleased with our top notch service! ...

Beaudoins Hardwood Flooring

2019 Super Service Award Winner! Sales, services, installation, boarders & tile work.

Offers by Beaudoins Hardwood Flooring on Angi
KT Electric Inc

Super Service Award Winner-Years in a Row! Circuit breakers installed,paddle fans, bathroom fans, pools,spas and hotubs. New homes and additions. Code violations removed generator hookups,Smoke Detectors NO JOB TO SMALL! Ask about Angie's list discount.

Offers by KT Electric Inc on Angi
Better Construction Services

We are a locally family-owned and operated Construction service. We have been in business since 2009. At Better Construction, we are dedicated and take pride in offering homeowners *top quality roofing products and workmanship* at an Affordable Price! Call for a Free Estimate!

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Holcomb Construction? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check