Pro-Dive Pools&Professional Diving Services NY Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2010

Complete swimming pool builders and service. Leak detection experts Additional DBA - Pro Dive Pools. Cost is determined by the job. Fully incorporated and insured. Full workers compensation insurance and liability coverage....

Hirsch Pools

At Hirsch Pools, our goal is to provide the highest caliber of service to each and every customer; ensuring maximum satisfaction for every project. You can count on us to invest the utmost pride, honesty and passion into your dream pool.

CARIBBEAN POOLS & SPAS

DBA: ROTTERDAM SWIMMING POOL CENTER INC.

06/21/2014

Don R.

We have been shopping for a 20'x40' mountain pond pool and met with all of the big pool contractors. Honestly, we were put off by them since they could give us a price for the pool but wouldn't give us a price for the necessary subcontractors like electrician to hook things up, fence contractor or landscaper to establish grass once earthwork is done. We just wanted to deal with one contractor and did not want to take the time to subcontract the necessary trades. We scheduled a meeting with ProDive but requested they come prepared to give us a complete proposal. We met with Geoff (the owner), and as requested he definitely came prepared. He reviewed our site, listened to what we wanted, and gave us a competitive all-inclusive price right during our meeting. We signed the contract and gave him a deposit right there. We are scheduled for a July 2014 installation and once complete I will follow up and give an honest review of the build process.

Description of Work
Sale complete. So far we are very impressed. Looking forward to construction.

Category swimming pools

09/24/2013

MaryAnn J.

The company's owner Geoff met with us twice to discuss the options and details of installing a STEEL FRAME IN-GROUND POOL, Mountain Pond shape, size 18' x 36'. Geoff's $42,000 quote included a heater, saltwater system, sand filtration, safety cover and an additional 5' concrete on the pool deck. After receiving estimates & comparing his cost with other well-known, larger companies, we found his quote to be consistently $12K-$14K MORE than other reputable installers for the exact same pool, filter, etc. Additionally, Geoff verbally claimed his company was a member of the Better Business Bureau. When we found this not to be true and brought it to his attention, he claimed he never made that statement. When I insisted we both heard him say that, he corrected himself and told me that he "must have misspoken." I found Geoff to be less than professional when we told him we canceling our contract with him (we were still within the 3 business days allowed by the signed contract). Concord Pools is doing our pool. We are paying $11K LESS and we are getting a polycarbonate framed pool and much more than Professional Diving Services of NY Inc offered. We were disappointed to find out Geoff was less than honest with us as he repeatedly kept telling us his was cost was so much cheaper than other big companies and he was really giving us a great deal.

Description of Work
We were provided an estimate for an in-ground pool.

Category pool cleaners

First, I wish to state that we are uncomfortable in any public debate with a customer. I feel it is unprofessional to say the least. Please let common sense prevail here in your forming your own opinion. [Member Name Removed] purchased a custom, hand built inground pool from us. It is one of the nicest pools we build. It was loaded with expensive features, many that she did not list. She signed the contract, gave a large deposit check and wanted the pool built in October. We were thankful for the job and ready to start. We then started purchasing materials for the job. She then decided to have another pool company come out and quote the job even though she had already bought a pool from us. This is not fair and honestly underhanded. They did so and obviously quoted her a much lower price. The average price of a Concord Pool is well above $50,000. They told her that they would build the same pool we sold her for $26000. Common sense states that this is absurd. The fence alone is $5000, heater $2000 and concrete $8000. Add the safety cover and salt and they are building that pool for $10,000. Sound realistic? The contract states that she has 3 business days ( NY State Law) to cancel the contract in writing. She instead chose to call us and just tell us she wasn't having us build the pool. I, of course, asked why and discussed it with her. We are a small business and every customer and job is very important, unlike large corporate companies. I told her we would send her a check back once hers cleared and to please notify us in writing also. I was sorry to see her go but polite. She then chose to do a stop payment on her check and never sent a written cancellation letter. By all rights we are still on contract with her to build the pool. Obviously we will not push that point. In closing I want to state that we are professionals, and I am a gentleman. I am not going to debate every point and price. The fact is that this individual bought a pool from us, decided to cancel after another pool company gave her a "lowball' price and now is complaining? About what? We didn't even charge her the stop payment fee! I wish them luck with their pool build and in the future. We are service professionals and will not forget that fact.

01/17/2012

LINDA D.

I was quite impressed. We have not decided what we are going to do with the pool, there are some questions. We will need some other work we are going to need to have done on the house, and he will be one of the people that I will call to see if they do any of the things on our list. I found him to be very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They came out and did an estimate for me on the pool.

12/22/2010

gregory M.

They did a very good job. They showed up on time and did the work as promised. They cleaned up after themselves. We were pleased.

Description of Work
We used Professional Diving Services to replace a pool liner and they added stairs. They also evaluated the pool circulation system.

Pro-Dive Pools&Professional Diving Services NY Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2010

2333 Hermance Rd

Galway, NY 12074

New inground construction. Pool rebuilds, repairs and renovation, leak detection & dive inspection. Full pool service technicians