BCS Refrigeration Plumbing & Heating

With Angi since June 2013

J&D PLUMBING AND HEATING

When it comes to your plumbing, heating, cooling and ventilation needs, look to a seasoned Plumbing contractor that excels in the trade. Contact J & D. Plumbing and Heating in Queensbury, New York, for your plumbing needs. . We are licensed and insured technicians with over 35 years of experience in heating and cooling and 17 years experience in plumbing. Contact us for free local estimates!

Safewell Technologies, Inc.

Safewelltech is a licensed and insured well water contractor, certified pump installer and professional water treatment company. We are authorized dealers of high-quality products so that you can choose from a wide range of solutions not always offered by others. Contact us today for assistance with all your well water pump, tank, testing or treatment questions or needs. No job is too big or too small.

Adams Heating & Cooling Inc

Here at Adams Heating & Cooling, we believe in giving you the best quality product with the best quality service. Whether you're looking for a new furnace, repairs to that rattling AC, or ridding your air ducts of germs and debris, we've got you covered with cost-effective, energy-efficient solutions. Because we're family-owned and operated, Adams is dedicated to a different kind of doing business: Family thinking: We want to know how we can help you. Whether you're looking to repair or replace, a highly trained technician will talk with you about what you need for your home or office to find a real solution that lasts. Nothing short-term and nothing you don't need. Know what you're getting: At Adams, we want our customers to know exactly what they're buying. That's why we have an Education Room at our centrally located warehouse, where you can see and hear for yourself the difference our quality heating and cooling products will make. The service you deserve: Adams Heating & Cooling offers the best HVAC Services in the business. We offer service plans for a single visit, annual diagnostic, or seasonal, six-part inspections. We can tailor any plan to meet your needs and with our fully stocked warehouse and workshop, we can promise you'll never need to wait on a part. Peace of mind: Being part of a community means being there when your customers need you. That's why Adams has a 24-hour emergency line, so our customers know they can reach a real, live person, anytime, day or night.

Offers by Adams Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi

05/02/2017

Traviss M.

Description of Work
Plumbing

01/14/2016

Traviss M.

Description of Work
Service was timely, as promised, and job was done very professionally. Price was a little higher than I anticipated but overall did a very satisfactory job.

07/30/2014

Marcia A.

Description of Work
I felt it went very well. Blane arrived on time, was very informative,and I felt he gave very good advice. he explained why the well was running dry, had a perfect opportunity to sell me a new electronic switch, but instead advised me on how to work with the one I currently have. I have been waiting for three days now for a call back to answer a question. he did say to call him if I had any. I am sure he is quite busy and will return my call soon.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

09/19/2013

Barbara R.

I have used them several times. They have put in a well pump too. They are very reliable. They are very good at returning calls. They are there when they say they will be.

Description of Work
They worked on our bathtub plumbing.

06/20/2013

Jim B.

He is good. It was a fair price. He did a good job. We needed the pump for the well. He was out here right away. He seemed very knowledgeable when he discussed the air conditioner. I don't remember the details, but I remember that he discussed it with my husband. He just put it in very quickly and we never had any problems with it afterwards. His price was reasonable and the work was well done. It was the same with the plumbing situation. I have no complaints. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
BCS Refrigeration Plumbing & Heating installer our air conditioner. His name is Blaine Smith. He put in a well pump for us. We also had some other plumbing problems, and he took care of that too.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,wells