Reliable Metal Roofing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2013

4.2

I have 5 member crew. We are getting new roofs done in 2 to 3 days. 15% discount for senior citizens. Additional DBA - Robert Russo...

Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service

Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communication, just call or email us and we can set up a time and day to come by and look at the project before we give out any quotes. Don't hesitate to call us today so we can come take a look your home!

Modern Window of NY Inc

For close to 30 years, Modern Window has been synonymous with premium, custom window solutions for Western New York and Northern Pennsylvania. When you add our ability to make yours a more eco-friendly home with the fact that we specialize in 100% American-made windows, it’s clear why this local, family-owned company has found success for so long. Call 716-873-8800 for your free, no-obligation appointment today!

02/03/2015

Rob was responsive at first. He gave an estimate for replacing the shingle roof with a metal roof and replacing windows and doors. Rob stayed in contact while replacing the roof but it was hard to communicate with him due to phone issues on his end. He ordered roofing materials and said there will not be surprises. We transferred funds to metal roofing company to purchase the supplies. He agreed t...

Description of Work
Replaced shingled roof with a metal roof.

09/29/2014

We had a very bad communication problem. I gave him a $600.00 deposit and he never got back to me except to tell me he would be there on Saturday(three Saturdays in a row) which he never showed. He said he was having phone problems. When he finally came his work was great. He did everything I needed done and a little more. He dose very good work and I was very happy with the results. I think after...

Description of Work
Repaired chimney. He also repaired roof on porch and put new supports under porch because I could not operate my front door due to the fact that my house had settled.

Category roofing,chimney repair

04/02/2014

My experience with them went okay. They ended up not fixing it immediately and came back again. Overall, it went well.

Description of Work
I used Reliable Metal Roofing to replaced some roofing boards and shingles. They put some weather guard and fixed the flat roof at the back of the house and also rubberized the roofing.

08/29/2013

Robert did an amazing job on my roof. He is a very pleasant person to work with, and is very nice. He replaced my roof very quickly. I have had lots of comments from my neighbors about how good the roof looks. I would recommend him to anyone else looking for a roofer.

Description of Work
Reliable Metal Roofing replaced a roof on my two car garage.

07/18/2013

vary well srarted with no down payment ,took about 5 hrs did a real good job . already refeared him to 3 friends he started on one of them already. he gave them a good price. and is vary clean and responsable well use him again gerat gob

Description of Work
put on metal roof on apt/grage. and ice cutters too

Chimneys, gutters, metal roofing, siding, doors & windows.

Gas lines & electrical.