GALIL ROOFING INC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2006

4.4

Founded in 1996 by Ido kofman, GALIL ROOFING is backed with 16 years of industry experience. GALIL ROOFING serves the New York City Tri State Area. We are a professional corporation, specializing in commercial and residential roofing installations as well as maintenance and repair of existing roofs, chimnies, siding, gutters and leaders. We have a great customer support, and prices that can't be beaten! When thinking about your roofing needs, you should look for contractors that have a permanent place of business as well as a demonstrated knowledge of different kinds of roofing systems. We are fully insured and license within the New York City Tri State Area. Through our commitment, experience, and expertise GALIL ROOFING has established a business relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime! Call GALIL ROOFING at (718) 820-1800 today!...

EXTREME Gutter Cleaning

EXTREME Gutter Cleaning

Professional Full Service Gutter Cleaning and Repair. A Fast & Reliable Service with over 25 years of experience, you can trust the extreme team to get the job done right. We hand clean your gutters and all debri is placed into garbage bags which we provide. After we have cleaned your gutters we thoroughly flush your gutter system with water (gutters are blown through in colder temps) insuring you are left with no clogs and no mess! We Finish the job off by doing an inspection of your roof and gutter system. Most minor repairs are usually at no extra charge, as we like to build lasting relationships with all of our customers. We service all of Long Island and Queens. Call 516.604.8301 today for your free estimate.

Offers by EXTREME Gutter Cleaning on Angi

02/22/2021

Very well. They arrived promptly, gave estimate and performed the job right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of Siding and replacement of gutters

08/04/2017

Called to first make an appointment. Didn't hear back from the receptionist after leaving a message so I called back. After the second call back, she was able to put me on touch with someone to give me an estimate. My shingles needed to be replaced (about 3 sets of them) and my window was missing aluminum framing. We agreed on a price and scheduled to make the appointment the next day. The next da...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingles on my roof needed to be replaced and needed window framing (aluminum cover) to be installed

CATEGORY roofing

04/11/2017

They showed up on time, cleaned all the gutters perfectly and left no mess behind. Very efficient, clean and neat. Very professional. I am quite happy with this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upon a friend's recommendation, I hired Galil for a one-year contract to have them clean my gutters three times a year. I had noticed that in heavy rain, many of my gutters were overflowing, so I hired Galil. When I called to set up the contract, they were extremely professional and quite efficient. The cost of a one year contract for three gutter cleanings was $150, a very reasonable price!

03/23/2017

I uses Galil Roofing for my roofing services.  They have been servicing my gutters and leaders for the past couple of years.  They were here around March of 2015.  They have an annual fee for the service of that, it's $150 a year.   The quality of the work was satisfactory.  The punctuality was satisfactory.

CATEGORY gutter repair

12/06/2016

They did an excellent job, very neat and professional. The only negative is that they have been very busy and it took them a long time to come to do the work. I would call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean the gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

We do all of the following: Asphalt Shingles Clay and ceramic tiles Modified Bitumen Single Ply System EPDM Systems Thermoplastic Systems Roof Slates Roof Coatings (All Types Including Metal) Various Brands and Manufacturers of Roofing Products both Flat and Shingles Roof Service and Maintenance Leak Repairs, Both Flat and Shingle Roofing Cleaning of gutters and leaders Chimney pointing

ask for details