Love My Remodeling

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2018

Po BOX 131

Freeport, NY 11520

We manage a group of fully licensed and insured contractors. Roof installations, Siding, Windows, Tree Removal, Fence Installations, Pavers, Landscaping Clean ups /Designs....

02/11/2020

Jonathan R.

It was amazing! They were very professional, very friendly, very trustworthy from beginning to end and the price was reasonable for the amount of work they have to deal with and the work area was left nice and clean.

Description of Work
Roofing.

02/04/2020

Nicole C.

John took pictures and showed I needed a new roof instead of just putting on another layer. I am grateful we did it right the first time. He was very professional, answered all my questions and was there to make sure things were done right. They cleaned up after they were done and I would highly recommend them. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

01/16/2020

Victor M.

It was phenomenal, it was great. They were clean, efficient, and very affordable.

Description of Work
They did fence work.

Category fencing

01/16/2020

Sung J.

They gave me a nice quote and they said they can make it in a day, then we decided to deal a contract with them. They came in the morning at 8 am and worked until 4 pm. They were 8 guys who came in and started removing the old roof and they put the new roof. The next day they came in and removed the garbage and made sure everything was okay and within three days it's totally finished. They even recommended good roof which is life time warranted by the Owens Corning. It is more than I expected and I'm planning to use them again in the spring for the siding.

Description of Work
They installed new roof.

01/15/2020

Henry Y.

He was nice. The guy did a very good job. My wife was happy. He came early in the morning. It cost me $2000 per year. He was very good.

Description of Work
He trim grass. He cleaned the leaves in my backyard.

Category lawn service

01/15/2020

Cheryl P.

I hired them the first them when they cut down a tree for me. They a gave me a quote. I would hire them to do my driveway. It was great. They were professional. They cleaned up really good. They came in. They did the work. They explained everything. I would hire them again. They came when they said they would come. They did the job. I have no complaints with them. I don't have to be there.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof. They put up gutters. They changed plywood, sideboard and the shingles.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Montoya Gutters

FLAWLESS MASONRY Inc

Flawless Masonry is a full service masonry & landscape design construction company offering high end craftsmanship for a reasonable price. All work is done in house, meaning we do not subcontract any of our projects. Owning and operating all of our equipment makes it easier to offer competitive pricing. No job is too big or small. We can complete any masonry project no matter the size. We specialize in patios, driveways, stoops, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, poolscapes, plantings, grading, tree/land clearing, travertine pavers, natural stone pavers, Cambridge Pavers, veneers, concrete, blacktop, drywells, landscape design, etc. Call today for a free estimate. Also ask about our computer animated 3 dimensional design to see your properties true potential.

Randazzo Masonary

PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE TO SEE THE QUALITY JOBS I HAVE DONE. Randazzo Masonary Est since 1989 Specializing in custom, clean, quality cement, flat work, interlocking pavers, pools areas, driveways, and much more! Creating unique designs to fit your home. Reliable, dependable & beautiful. POOL AREA SPECIALISTS Expert installations with Nicolock or Unlock Pavers. Creating unique designs that will fit your home and your budget. Reliable, Dependable, and Beautiful!

Offers by Randazzo Masonary on Angi