Royal Roofing & Siding

Founded 1993 • With Angi since September 2015

Royal Renovators is New York’s premier roof & siding company, providing services for all your repair and replacement needs. Very highly rated and reviewed for quality workmanship. Please call us at 718-414-6067 if your home or commercial property needs any work! Our professional workers and estimators are ready for all your exterior needs. New York's #1 Best Company: Roofing | Siding | Gutters. GAF Master Elite Roofer 50-Year Warranty! BBB A+ Rated & Accredited. 25+ Years Licensed & insured. 100% Customer Satisfaction. Serving Queens, Brooklyn, Nassau & Suffolk, Bronx, Staten Island, and Manhattan. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+44 more images

roofing (90)gutter repair (41)siding companies (15)chimney repair (7)window replacement (4)skylight installation (1)basement waterproofing (6)gutter cleaning (5)

03/21/2022

Anya W.

I like them. The like the way he approach me and presented himself, his showing me the materials they will be using and talks about warranty .Will consider hiring them. I trust them.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

03/10/2022

Nick P.

This was a large job which required removal of the old roof - multiple layers of asphalt shingle and cedar shake down to rafters. The house is a large old Victorian with multiple angles and outcroppings, and very steep. There was also a one car garage. As promised, Royal arrived on day 1 - a Monday in 12 degree weather - with 3 dump trucks, several other trucks with men and equipment and over 30 workers. They swarmed over the house and by 10 AM the roof was stripped to the rafters and by the end of the day new plywood, underlayment and shingles had been installed on more than 3/4 of the roof. All work was completed in 4 days. Every night the property was thoroughly cleaned up. Progress was provided during the entire job by sending photos taken with a drone - terrific! Overall we were impressed and pleased with the work and the fact that it truly took 4 days. We had seen other jobs in the neighborhood take 3 weeks or more to complete. You pay for this kind of service - it is not cheap - but it is totally worth it. In addition, all of the workers and the project managers are very professional and attentive to your needs. I'll never have to use them again for this job, but I would recommend them in a heartbeat if you need a roof, gutters etc.

Description of Work
Roof removal and replacement

Work Completed On 02/14/2022

Review for Royal Roofing & Siding - 118-35 Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY - 39654768

07/18/2021

Katherine R.

We had a tricky project and even post-installation they were very responsive, helpful, and efficient. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
New flat roof and gutters

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

07/13/2021

Eliot W.

Their estimator was experienced and provided a couple options for us, not cheap but typical for NYC. The repair team was scheduled out more than a week but came early when a time opened up. They were on time and completed the work professionally as expected. No new leak after last weeks big rain so we're satisfied and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
flat roof repair

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

07/06/2021

Jones J.

We are extremely satisfied with workmanship and the company as a whole. We highly recommend this company. They offered fair competitive pricing, were prompt, clean and very pleasant to do business with.

Description of Work
We had a commercial 6K gutter and and leader replacement done on the back of our house.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

Thank you for the incredible review!

05/19/2021

Zineb M.

We had a great experience with Royal Renovators Roofing and have nothing but positive things to say about this company. The customer service was phenomenal - and for a huge job such as completely removing and replacing a roof, one can't underestimate the value of customer service and feeling like you are dealing with an honest, professional, efficient, kind, and respectful group. Mike, Eden, Louis, Angela and team were all amazing - they went above and beyond what was expected of the job and were attentive to every single concern we had. I thank the entire Royal team for the professionalism, integrity and commitment to excellence they bring to their work. It's not something you find everyday and I feel very fortunate to have selected them to do the job.

Description of Work
Roof replacement (complicated job of removing prior roofing material)

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

03/29/2021

Laura H.

Applied elastomeric liquid flashing to all water access points on roof after series of snowstorms had created a small leak. The team was very responsive and professional. They first went out to take pictures with a drone. They were able to reach the roof without requiring use of the closet hatch, which saved my tenants the headache of clearing out their belongings. They found another hole and patched it while they were applying the flashing. Very communicative and high quality work!

Description of Work
Fix Roof Leak

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

12/23/2020

M S.

they are a horrible company. they not only destroyed my roof, and my skylights but they also refused to come fix it. my entire roof was leaking and have to get it totally redone after io paid them almost 100K. once they get paid they don't pick up call and don't return emails. DO NOT HIRE THEM AT ANY COST !

Description of Work
Roofing replacement

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

11/25/2020

John C.

The project overall went very well, I have no complaints regarding the team that performed the work who did an excellent job in a very professional manner. They project was completed in a very short time frame even though there were some unforeseen issues related to the age of the house and some prior work that was done to the roof.

Description of Work
Replace existing roofs on the house and garage and install a new roof for each, including installing a new set of gutter.

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

Thank you for that incredible review.

04/29/2020

Gwendolyn L.

Royal Renovators delivered the services that was promised (proposed) in a timely manner. The roof and gutter repair was completed in a day and a half. They were punctual, they showed up at the time they promised and sent pictures to me to verify the completion of the job. I would hire them again. It was also a pleasure to work with Mike and Angela. Thank you both!

Description of Work
Roof and Gutter Repair

Category gutter repair, roofing, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

12/12/2019

Michael B.

Royal Roofing replaced our horrific roof with a top of the line TPO roof and insulation. They also replaced our gutters and one of our skylights. I loved that they had drone shots showing me progress as we went along. I have an amazing warranty and I know if I have any issues they are one phone call away.

Description of Work
Roof, gutter, skylight replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

12/05/2019

Nancy O.

From the very first meeting of an estimate to the last walk through after completion, no detail was left uncovered. Kudos to Mike Hazan for his professionalism, promptness and friendly manner in answering our many questions. He kept us aware of every unexpected problem with regards to our problem roof and handled each with skill, all while taking photos of the entire project. We are happy with our beautiful, new roof and highly recommend the team at Royal Renovators to anyone looking for quality workmanship!

Description of Work
Replacement of old roof, gutters

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

12/05/2019

stella P.

These guys are the best! They came on time to first appointment to provide a quote. Their prices were fair and they performed the work in one day! The crew was very professional, clean, and super polite! Mike, one of the managers was very clear in providing the quote and what work would be done. We felt very comfortable hiring Royal! We would hire them again and recommend them to anyone!!!

Description of Work
new roof and gutters

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

10/13/2019

N. T.

It was a pleasure working with Royal Renovators - Roofing & Siding. They were consistently professional and responsive – from providing the estimate to the actual work. On service alone, they are exceptional. Given the damage to the wood found once the previous roofing was removed, the price was a lot more than originally estimated, but Mike listened, helped, provided alternatives and followed-up. After a few weeks, our roof actually looks better than the they finished. We are very pleased with this company and would use them again.

Description of Work
Flat roof (balcony) and shingle roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]!

09/24/2019

Jeffery J.

Royal Roofing did a great job replacing our roof and gutters. When it came to the roof, they arrived at 7:30am and were done by 3pm. Before they began working everything was carefully tarped and protected – including the neighbor’s house. Throughout the project, Mike, the project manager, kept us up-to-date about the progress with pictures taken from a drone. The drone pictures were also given to us for our records. We had the gutters done on another day, and once again, the job was done right. There was attention to detail from start to finish. Both Mike, and Jamie who worked on the gutters, took pride in their work. The roof, gutters and soffits look great. The old roofing and gutters and the mess that goes with the jobs was removed and everything was cleaned up before they left. Mike, the project manager, was great. He came to our house with a drone for the estimate and familiarized us with the work that they do and the warranties that come with the job. All of our questions were answered and written estimates provided. While the roof was being worked on Mike was onsite making sure that everything ran smoothly. He interacted well with the neighbors and put everyone at ease. When the gutters were done, he kept in touch and once again, everything went well. I definitely recommend them and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutter Replacement

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

Thank you for that fantastic review of our company Royal!

05/30/2019

Nicole D.

We vetted several roofers and though there were others that inspired confidence none came quite so far as Royal. Their customer service was exceptional and their workmanship impressive. Their promise of getting a full roof rip, repair and reinstall (new hatch and skylights) done in ONE day was almost too good to be true, but the team pulled it off during a unpredictable and wet spring season. We couldn't be happier with their work.

Description of Work
Flat Roof Rip w/ New Hatch and Skylights

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

Thank you for that great review!

03/28/2019

Elysw W.

It’s Been 6 months and so far so good no more leaks. Royal replaced my roof shingles and flat rolled roof extension. I called 3 companies that gave a bid but I felt most comfortable with their reviews and their price was competitive. The crew cleaned up well and came with their own dump truck and finished in 1 day. My experience was positive with Royal.

Description of Work
Roofing,siding, gutter replacement

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

Thank you for that positive review !

11/28/2018

steve C.

Scheduling for an estimate was very difficult. I was told they were all booked up for at least two weeks. The day of the estimate no one showed up, so I called the company and they said they were confused and thought I was going to call back to confirm the estimate appointment. They gave me another estimate appointment for the next day. When they arrived they told me they don't do basement waterproofing, even though they list it as a service on Angie's List and their website and I requested it when I initially contacted them. After they reviewed the work on the gutters (not up close - they didn't measure anything or bring a ladder to look at the damage of the gutters), they told me they would send me an estimate, but they never did. I never heard from them again.

Description of Work
gutter repair/replacement and masonry/brick pointing (basement waterproofing)

Category gutter repair, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

I’m sorry to hear that. If you give us a call we can try to rectify the situation, 718-414-6067

08/23/2018

Steve G.

Much to my surprise, there were no ladders or dangerous moves during the estimate process. They flew a drone over my house with ample close-up photos and it was concluded that no work was needed. I did however retain their services for gutter repair, which went smoothly and for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
I consulted them for an estimate - it has been many years since my previous roof repair

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

Thank you for that excellent review!

06/18/2018

Jimmy X.

Everything went well starting from proposal to finish. 12 member crew finished in 5 hrs. Cleaning up was mostly well done except a few minor spots were neglected. Overall a definite A for Royal Roofing and Sidings. Also Sales rep Mark was very professional and attentive. Will recommend to anyone I know who needs service they cover.

Description of Work
New Roof installation.

Work Completed On 03/13/2018

06/17/2018

Katrina A.

The job went well. I was very satisfied with the work. The workers arrived on time and finished the job in one day. They kept me updated with the progress of the work throughout the day and cleaned up when the job was finished.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

Review for Royal Roofing & Siding - 118-35 Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY - 37161124

Thank you we strive for 100% customer satisfaction on each project.

04/18/2018

Ricky J.

The team showed up and finish within 2 1/2 hours, and did a wonderful job. Highly impressed.

Description of Work
Gutters need to be remounted, and damage to the underside of the roof repaired to keep out squirrels.

Category gutter repair, siding