A+ Rated Contracting

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2011

2.5

We are a family business , we do all our own work , we do not subcontract. Our business has outstanding ratings and references, we guarantee your satisfaction at 100% level before you pay, we also provide the most reasonable price and free estimates!...

Better Construction Services

We are a locally family-owned and operated Construction service. We have been in business since 2009. At Better Construction, we are dedicated and take pride in offering homeowners *top quality roofing products and workmanship* at an Affordable Price! Call for a Free Estimate!

NY ROOF - McCaig & Daughters

We offer a 10% discount to all military/law enforcement/teachers and will beat any competitor's written estimate by up to 10%. NY ROOF/ McCaig & Daughters has over 39 years of experience on the roof and in the roofing industry .We proudly serve Utica and other areas in New York State . We specialize in all types of roofing ,siding gutters & building . At NY ROOF - We have a full service office & team who can respond to any repair within 24 hours of the call . We can also supply our customers with a complete maintenance plan to keep your roofing investment newer, longer .Please contact us today for a free estimate. Thank You , The McCaig Family .

Quality Care Maintenance

Quality Care Maintenance provides a wide variety of professional, high-quality handyman services in Ballston Spa, NY and the surrounding communities. Established in 2017. We have always provided very fair rates with hopes of growing with the community! We are family owned and operated and service oriented. Our customers' satisfaction is our number one priority.

03/12/2013

Robert U.

A bunch of people were going to get into a lawsuit with him, but I do not think he has gotten any notification from the New York State Attorney General yet about it. He was a nightmare and a true crook. A couple of years ago he had a company under a different name and then I think he put it in his son's name. He had some kind of a crediting brut that was kind of a cheap little thing. When we pursued that crediting group that turned out to be of no substance at all, I mean this guy was really really bad. He would come in and quote really low prices, he would kind of a flick, but you thought okay we are going to give him a shot, then he takes half down and then he would not deliver even half the material and then he would not show up to the job. There is just one thing after another I could talk for an hour about it, but in anyway if you ever see that name be careful. I probably had to fire him and basically cut my losses. So any ways next we do something we will probably use Angie's List.

Description of Work
A+ Rated Contracting turned out to be terrible. We used him before we got on Angie's List, and when we got on Angie's List we found out that he was trouble.

08/28/2012

Franz R.

Now, the new roof, leaks in several places, and there is water damage inside the house in several places. They refuse to honor their 6 year labor warranty. They won't answer the phone nor have they replied to our numerous voicemails and they have not showed up to fix the damage. We now have to take them to court. I specifically signed up for Angie's list to make sure that they would not be able to screw anyone else. DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING. They are incompetent crooks. Feel free to call me at 518-270-0975 for any other information.Franz Rasmussen

Description of Work
They replaced our roof. It had a small leak in one place.

08/08/2012

Charles M.

Our house is a disgrace and our summer was ruined.

Description of Work
Do not use this outfit for any type of project whatsoever. We hired them for replacement windows and siding. After 55 days of nobody showing up or returning phone calls we had to hire a lawyer. It took them 43 days to side a 1500 sq ft house. The windows are junk. They where sloppy and did not clean up at the end of each day. WARNING We believe these guys are part of an Internet scam. We used the Internet to find a good contractor. The Good Houskeeping Seal poped up with a number of contractors. Whithin minutes we where receiving phone calls. DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!

Category siding,replacement windows

07/08/2012

Stephen K.

The siding installed was a lower grade than promised and is starting to buckle and warp in the sun. Our efforts to get Mr Decker back to take care of the problem have been met with lies and unreturned phone calls. He has also failed to provide me with the warentee paperwork on the siding installed. The gutters were installed improperly. The installed window hasn't had any problems yet. I would not recommend this person for any home improvement work.I would recommend a Google search of Mr Decker which details an interesting record of his contracting practices.

Description of Work
Our contractor was Robert Decker who is part of A+ Rated Contracting. He installed siding, a window and gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

05/02/2012

Denes L.

Everything went smoothly. The salesman gave me the bottom price right off the bat. Other companies you had to say no to them a couple times before they would go to the bottom price. The bottom line: Everything that they said they would do in the contract was done and the roof looks great.

Description of Work
Full replacement of roof

10/21/2011

Linda F.

They were excellent. They did everything they said they would do. I had a slight problem. It was a very minor issue. They worked on guarantee. When I wanted my husband to call them back, he was of the opinion that they would not call back. However, when my husband did call them, they did call me back immediately and came out the same day to fix the issue. So, I would highly recommend them. They do free estimates. They do additions, siding, decks, roofs, and more. They were very reasonable. I think I paid them about $500. I think they did a good job for the price I paid. They were not like the other contractors, who would charge extra or would not come out when needed. I was shocked with them. They did a wonderful job. They cleaned up after themselves. I was very impressed with them. Their pricing was excellent as well. The guys, who came out, were very nice and polite. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used A+ Rated Contracting, a few days ago. I found a problem in the roof and they fixed it. It was still causing a problem and they came right back out.

A+ Rated Contracting

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2011

2.5

2434 State Highway 30A

Fonda, NY 12068

Commercial and residential installation and repairs of roofs, siding, and more. Remodels of any rooms including basements, bathrooms, decks and garages. Other jobs needed we will let you know on site.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available