Nunez Construction and Painting

• H0307440000

8:00 PM - 6:00 PM

134-38 Maple Ave Ste 4F

Flushing, NY 11355

**Now offering FINANCING up to $100,000!! and 10% off to Angie's list Members** Contact Nunez Construction Inc., in Flushing, New York, with many years of experience as a interior/exterior home repair company. We do quality work you can depend on. Our work is done by the owners personally and 1 to 6 workers or as many as needed. Our motto is we do it right the first time for the lowest price. Whether you're looking for interior or exterior work or need a little of both, Nunez Construction Inc. is here to help you decide which changes and upgrades are right for you....

interior painting (220)home remodeling (83)drywall (53)concrete repair (35)house painting (31)plastering (22)hardwood floors (16)basement remodeling (13)basement waterproofing (9)stucco (6)plumbers (38)electrician (37)

02/19/2021

Job was completed quickly and meticulously.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

11/06/2020

After my family and I decided to move back to the old Queens house I grew up in to live above my mom, we quickly realized there were many things that needed to be repaired. I've counted on Nunez Construction and Painting for all of it. The first job they did was to repair some siding on the house. Prior to our move, we then wanted to gut and remodel the second floor apartment where we live. Mr. Nu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutting and remodeling of apartment, basement floor

CATEGORY concrete repair,flooring contractor,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

Photo for Nunez Construction and Painting - 134-38 Maple Ave, Flushing, NY - 39007975

10/14/2020

Received an in-person visit, but no follow up. I texted him a few days after the in-person visit, & he said he’d send me an estimate, but I did not receive anything. No communication on either side after that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY awnings,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

I am sorry I really don't understand because I gave you your estimate on the spot because it was a standard bathroom standard price. I also explained to you we don't do written estimates and that if you wanted to do the job with us, I would write every single detail on the contract for your protection and mine. Even when you called, I explained it to you again I even told you if you need an insura...

10/11/2020

Amazing, as always. This is the second apartment I've had Nunez fully gut and completely renovate. They always see the larger picture, and re-do plumbing, electrical, and architectural as they see fit. Spotting underlying potential problems and rectifying them is par for the course with them. They'll NEVER cover over something they suspect could cause problems down the road. The quality of their w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full gut renovation of a destroyed 3-bedroom apartment.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,insulation,lighting,masonry,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Photo for Nunez Construction and Painting - 134-38 Maple Ave, Flushing, NY - 38939068

10/06/2020

Mr Nunez show up to look and estimate the job I told him I was on the rush to get the job done because the bank was coming to estimate the house. I will call you today or tomorrow. I'm still waiting for him to call me. 2 weeks they pass by im still waiting. I call another contractor not from your list and the job was done and finished in 2 days. So u know I'm not interested to Angie list for futur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove an old kitchen and build a new door on top of the stairs, close walls with Gipson panels plaster and relocate chandelier on top of the stairs. Paint and replace wood floor missing.

CATEGORY awnings

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

I am sorry you feel that way sir, but I did call you the same day I went to look at the job at around 7pm and you didn't answer. I then waited for you to call me back, but since you didn't, the next day I called you again around 2pm and once again -- no answer and no call back so I figured you were not interested anymore. I am sorry we missed the opportunity to do work for you, but it wasn't becau...

10/01/2020

A+ The renovation went exactly as planned. Fulfilled the contract to our satisfaction and beyond. We are extremely happy with the results. Mr. Nunez, Eric (supervisor) and the crew were very professional, courteous, on time and they cleaned up at end of day (daily). I have a future project planned for this company and would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom renovation

CATEGORY awnings,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

Thank you so much for trusting us and allowing us to work on your home. We are so very glad that we were able to complete your project and that you were satisfied with our hard work. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future!

09/18/2020

After an extensive investigation taking into account online feedback/reviews and speaking to other construction firms, I decided on Nunez Construction to fully renovate my entire house consisting of three separate apartments. Efren (the owner) was able to fully understand the work required and also suggested additional modifications; some requiring no additional cost which made quite a difference ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,masonry,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,wallpaper removal,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,sunrooms,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Thank you so very much for trusting us and allowing us to work on your home! Thank you for the kind words, as well! We are ecstatically happy that we were able to complete your project and that you were satisfied with our hard work!

08/27/2020

Outstanding job. Very professional workers. Went above and beyond to accommodate my requests and needs. Honest and dedicated team led by their own Efren Nunez.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of apartment, kitchen cabinets, installation of bathroom sink, vanity, medicine cabinet and mirror

CATEGORY awnings,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Thank you, sir, for the kind words and thank you for allowing us to work in your home! We are so happy to have been able to complete the job, as well as make you happy!

08/20/2020

Extremely well, they identified about 5 or six leaks in each location and did the repair. They do a great job are responsive and priced fairly. Efran Nunez and his crew are accommodating trustworthy, friendly and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Nunez Construction for a number of projects, including renovation of a rental unit, reinforcing an iron rail on a terrace, and cement work. This last time I had plumbing leaks in the bathroom and in the basement.

CATEGORY concrete repair,electrician,plastering,plumbing,wrought iron,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Thank you so very much for trusting us and allowing us to work on your home! We are thrilled that we were able to complete your project and that you were satisfied with our hard work!

08/04/2020

Outstanding! Mr Nunez and his crew fixed everything beautifully! They were prompt and professional. They paid great attention to detail! I would highly recommend them!the stucco and trim of our Tudor house were repaired and painted just as we needed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and replace stucco and trim

CATEGORY awnings,gutter cleaning,siding,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

Thank you for the kind review and thank you so much for trusting us and allowing us to work on your home! We are so very glad that we were able to complete your project and that you were satisfied with our hard work!

Remodeling Kitchen and Bathrooms, General Remodeling, Construction, Interior/ Exterior Painting, Siding, Roofing, Gutters Repair and Replacement, Pavers, Waterproofing, Door Replacement, Crown Molding, Flooring, Windows, Decks, Porches, Patios, Lighting, Ceiling Fan, Stoops, Block Work, Concrete, Stucco, Cement, Sheet Rock, Home Central AC, Boiler Installation/Repair, Ductless Air Conditioning, Crack Repair & Home Improvement Brick Work, Plumbing and more!!

Ask for Details!