GreenEx Cleanouts

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2006

GreenEx CleanOut Services is a specialized hoarding clean up service that offers many different unique deep cleanup services And the extra something special about us is we take pride in what we do and the graditude is what drives us . The most experienced hoarding and clutter cleanup service in New York , there is nothing we havent seen , done , or completed often called upon to finish what others cant . GreenEx is a well-established removal service company in business for over 17 years, well oiled and is known for outstanding customer satisfaction, we come highly recommended and trusted specializing in hoarding clean ups , disaster cleanups and restoration , Deep cleaning , Eviction And Citation Notice Removals , Emergency Hoarding Cleanup , and much much more ! We are more knowledgeable and experienced than most and our awards prove it ! Here at GreenEx we operate at a highly professional level , Cleanup Your home at the upmost caring and courteous level , We adapt to every project and always leave you issue free !! What makes GreenEx different from the rest is that you receive undivided attention from the owner himself … from the very first minute you contact GreenEx. There is always a owner, manager, supervising making sure everything gets done properly, we offer a unique work ethic that never fails to satisfy !...

A Service Provider's profile image

+3 more images

hauling (145)trash removal (32)movers (14)professional organizers (6)carpet cleaning (5)animal removal (4)carpet installation (4)house cleaning (3)mold removal (2)leaf removal (2)lawn & landscaping (2)water damage restoration (1)

11/20/2021

Lisa S.

GreenEx CleanOut Services performed a great job I was nervous at first who's going to show up at the house but when I saw there Discreet Fleet and gentleman that definitely looked like they new what they were doing WOW I said to myself and my daughter also noticed we had a hoarding situation that caught us off guard, very emotional, very hard to digest what was done unthinkable, and they even did all the deep cleaning and sanitizing, I was so fortunate to find this company went with my gut instinct because nowadays it's soooo hard to trust people and company's but they exceeded my exspectations AND by a very large margin ... I HIGHlY RECOMMEND thank you so much Frank and David !

Description of Work
Major trash, furniture & rug removal and A deep industrial cleaning &sanitizing (hoarding situation)

Category carpet cleaners, pest control, garbage collection, hauling services, house cleaning, water damage restoration, home & garage organization, mold removal

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

Thank you for leaving us a review , thank you for choosing us and much luck to you !

04/01/2021

Jasmin S.

I recently used GreenEx CleanOut Services again and I got exactly what I expected, they were Fast , Fair , Discreet , and really brave the whole crew was fantastic, thank you so much !

Description of Work
Needed an apartment cleaned out

Category carpet cleaners, garbage collection, hauling services, apartments

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

Thank you for posting your very detailed review , it is much appreciated and helps people to choose the right company for there project !

11/30/2020

Jason C.

THEY ARE THIEVES! They were hired to clean my mother's apartment and stole jewelry my father gave her before he died.

Description of Work
Cleaning and sanitizing of my mother's apartment

Category garbage collection, house cleaning, animal removal

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

We are in business over 20 years and never received such an insulting , sabotaging remark , Mr competitor sorry you feel this way .. we are the only company with 10 plus consecutive years with super service awards … something does not add up here

09/20/2020

Terry M.

Frank and his crew tackled a huge job on short notice and performed well and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Removal of a large amount of debris from a Fifth floor walk up apartment in NYC..

Work Completed On 09/20/2020

Thank You For posting your review it was very nicely done and we all greatly appreciate what you said .. much thanks

09/17/2020

Valerie C.

I called for their help. And, the good guys showed up and took care of business. Frank Panetta sent his onsite manager David, and a multicultural crew from GreenEx. In Three Hours - Four Men - Cleared out all the trees and bushes - Removed all the thick vines from the house and surrounding area - as well as, the piles of decaying leaves and debris. They flattened the grounds and did a truly remarkable job!! On top of everything else, they were so Kind and Professional. Thank you --- so very, very much. So Grateful.

Description of Work
Backyard Clean out. Removal of a decade of overgrowth - trees, bushes, vines up the back of house, decaying leaves and debris beneath the greenery.

Category hauling services, landscaping, leaf removal

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

First of all thank you for posting a great review and it really was a great experience working for you take care, be safe ... The GreenEx Team

08/18/2020

Burma S.

Frank & his team were very detail oriented & lessened the stress of removing clutter from my apartment that had accumulated over 50 years. His team was courteous & efficient,arrived on time & finished the job quickly. I would definitely recommend GreenEx Cleanout Services.

Description of Work
Clutter removal

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Thank you much for choosing GreenEx CleanOut Services it was a pleasure to help you with your project take care !

08/13/2020

Marisa G.

They were fantastic. They were friendly, I didn't feel that I have strangers at home. They were discreet and hard working. They have great crew.

Description of Work
They cleaned a house for me.

Category house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

08/09/2020

Cassandra W.

This company and its crew is Top Notch!My home was beyond cluttered and unsanitary.It was an embarrising situation.I spoke to the owner,Frank and he put all my fears at ease.His crew of 4 came in my home and all my fears were gone. They came in,very discreetly and got right to work with no judgement at all.They removed all my clutter quickly,cleaned and sanitized my kitchen and bathroom.My home is now clutter free and looks brand new.They went above and beyond.I feel like this company saved my life.I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of a good cleanup.This company and its staff are simply THE BEST at what they do.

Description of Work
Declutter ,cleaning and sanitizing

Category apartments

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

Review for GreenEx Cleanouts - 132-37 57th Ave, Flushing, NY - 38786777

Thank you much for posting your review, we all greatly appreciate it , regards The GreenEx CleanOuts team !

05/07/2019

Ben W.

Unfortunately one of my tenants took off on me left me with a huge mess , an apartment hoarded up with clutter and junk they had many cats but all this time I was mislead because there’s no pets allowed in my building anyhow just a nightmare 12 years of crap left over I was so surprised they always payed on time never had a single complaint I hired Frank the owner of a company called greenex my secretary found them on the internet needed everything done and that’s what they did they cleaned the apartment out of all its contents , they shredded up removed the carpets , took away a massive amount of junk and furniture, I needed the place completely cleanup up then renovated , and they performed that also , gave the place a demo and completely renovated it top to bottom did a phenomenal job I was very happy with there work.

Description of Work
Cleanup and renovation

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

Thanks much for taking your time to review the service!

11/01/2017

John M.

I have an old three-story apartment building. My dad was a hoarder and the basement was a mess. Along with the usual clutter (papers, boxes of things, wood, small tools, etc.) there was a few large shop tools there (two old drill presses and a band saw). I saw that GreenEx was a highly rated company on Angie's List, so I gave them a call. Frank was a total pro. He came by, evaluated the job and gave me a quote the next day. His price was more than fair for the size and scope of the job, so I hired him. He came two days later and his crew worked like lightning. In the end, they removed EVERYTHING I asked them to, leaving the place clear of clutter. They even swept the floors before they left!! Great job, GreenEx!!

Description of Work
Complete basement cleanout

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

Your very welcome and thanks for choosing us

09/22/2017

Salvatore S.

Frank was a pleasure to work with. His crew did a great job cleaning my attic. They were prompt, courteous, and professional. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Attic cleanup.

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

Thank you much likewise and take it easy !!

08/26/2017

Scott S.

Frank and team were courteous and punctual. They arrived during the agreed upon window. They were fast and efficient. The cost was reasonable and what we had agreed beforehand. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Had two large pieces of furniture that were replaced and I needed them removed.

Category garbage collection

Work Completed On 08/26/2017

Thank you for your great review and experience!

05/10/2017

DIANNE T.

Everything went well. Frank was very responsive and showed up on time with his men and trucks. They worked non stop until the job was completed. Cleaned up pretty well.

Description of Work
We needed to remove several rooms of junk and furniture from a house that was vacated and sold.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

Than you for your review it was my pleasure to help you with your project

04/06/2017

mark T.

Fantastic! Carefully removed large heavy pinball machine plus other junk. Frank was on time, professional and friendly, neat and quick. Will be using again for upcoming spring purge. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Removal Household Junk

Work Completed On 10/11/2016

Thank you and your welcome !

12/21/2016

Ricardo L.

Frank was very professional and courteous. He made his schedule flexible to fit mine. He gave me a good offer. Unfortunately, my partner chose to go with another provider. More unfortunately, Frank gave me a warning regarding people who charge a flat rate and he was correct. Another company came, did the cart away and their price was nearly tripled what they original estimated it to be. I regret not choosing Frank but next time I need haul away, I would definitely be giving him a call.

Description of Work
Needed construction debris to be carted away.

Work Completed On 12/21/2016

Thank you much for your honest experience with GreenEx .. we look foward to dealing with you again if needed!

11/23/2016

MIKE B.

My mom recently passed away and it was time to sell her home in Bayside, Queens. My mom accumulated 55 years of clutter and such. Our real estate broker referred us to Frank. We set up an appointment on Thursday for an estimate. Frank came timely and walked around with us. My Mom was a border line hoarder but Frank showed respect and came in with a price range and time range. We accepted and set the following Wednesday at 8:30AM as the house clean-out day. Fast forward a week and Frank and his 4 man crew arrived a bit early which is nice for a change. Frank introduced his 4 man crew and we went through a final huddle before the work started to ensure we were all on the same page as to what to look out for (pictures, letters, etc), what little was being kept and what order to attack the rooms, etc. These 4 guys worked there butts off non-stop except for a well deserved and much needed lunch break. I never saw a team work so efficiently. I was convinced that no way could they finish in a day. At 3:30PM, they were finishing up. They even tackled the attic and bricks in the backyard which I forgot to mention to Frank. 3 big truck loads later, the entire house was cleaned out and broom swept. Frank returned for the final billing which surprisingly managed to stay within the original price range despite the extra work performed. There were no negative surprises at all and the 4 man crew plus Frank were very respectful the entire job. Amazing job done by Green-Ex.

Description of Work
House clean-out.

Work Completed On 11/16/2016

Thank you for taking the time for your experience with GreenEx hopefully it helps future clients to read about our service that we offer is indeed very good

11/15/2016

Nora P.

They never contacted me after my initial message to them.

Description of Work
clutter help

Category hauling services, home & garage organization

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

Hello with all respect , you never appeared in our message center , we always respond very promptly please recheck your who you sent the message to thank you from the owner

11/04/2016

theresa W.

Frank Panetta and his crew were punctual, organized and courteous. Did an amazing job, could not believe how well they performed and excellent results.

Description of Work
Removal of all. Furniture, dishes and apartment clutter. The most crowded in terms of clothes, and litter. Most dirtiest apartment i have been in after my family member died

Category garbage collection, hauling services, apartments

Work Completed On 11/04/2016

Thank you for using our services .. it was a delight to deal with you !

10/04/2016

Marilou Y.

It was great that GreenEx Inc. was able to accommodate my service request with only a day's notice. And, Mike and Frank got the job done in less than 3 hours. They also helped move the old appliances out of the kitchen, cleaned up all the debris and carted them away,. They worked carefully and efficiently without damaging existing walls. I recommend them for demolition work based on my experience.

Description of Work
I had my existing kitchen, countertops, sink and faucet demolished to prepare for new kitchen installation.

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

Thank you and you are quite welcome and it was a pleasure to help you with your project

08/24/2016

Robert I.

This is a thoroughly professional & reliable company. The owner, Frank, did an on-site estimate. The crew he assigned (job manager Mike & Lorenzo & Manuel) were nothing short of fabulous. They showed up exactly on time. They were very careful regarding the building's hallways & elevator & worked co-operatively with the building superintendent. They frequently checked with me regarding the disposal of individual items & even moved an antique credenza into a neighbor's apartment. I recommend GreenEx without reservation. They were worth every penny.

Description of Work
My uncle passed away & I needed his apartment (which included 5 large closets, numerous kitchen cabinets and at least two dozen pieces of large furniture) cleaned out.

Work Completed On 08/22/2016

08/07/2016

Sandra H.

Really excellent! The crew of three came on time and worked steadily and efficiently for about 2 1/2 hours. They filled an entire dumpster and swept each area clean when they were done. They took every part of the job in their stride (even shoveling the dirt into barrels and hauling it up steep basement stairs). This is the second job GreenEx has done for us. Frank is very responsive and the crews polite and hard-working. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
Junk removal: We are cleaning out my mother's house in anticipation of its sale, and had to get rid of old furniture (2 beds w/ mattress and box springs, 3 closets, file cabinet, tables) from three floors of the house, plus a dead refrigerator, patio chairs, and 75 years worth of accumulated basement junk (old tools, a lot of old wood, broken furniture, and a large pile of dirt -- don't ask!)

Work Completed On 08/05/2016

Thank you for the feedback ...

06/02/2016

Ronald B.

They arrived on time, with five guys and two trucks. They worked diligently, methodically, carefully and politely from 9AM to 5:30 PM to get the job done. They moved the furniture we were keeping with care. They left everything broom clean. They swept the outdoor sidewalk before they left! I would definitely recommend these folks to anyone.

Description of Work
Removed carpeting from the entire house, removed junk from the basement.

Work Completed On 05/31/2016